Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

What are the sandbox games like? (Minecraft, GMod, Terraria, etc.)
Minecraft is known as Infiniminer, which OTL is an earlier game that was pulled shortly after release due to a leak. I already covered GMod still exists. I can't see anything that prevents Terraria from not existing though there's not much I can find on its development, just in release.

Online and is its own side story to the main Halo.

Web Series
Nice!
It will. Plans for 1998 in Anime include Ted Turner funding Animax, a 24 hour Anime channel, which is similar to what he did for Cartoon Network for cartoons. That funding would result in Anime being aired less on CN given it has its own dedicated channel.
Oh shit, for real? But Animax is a Sony brand.....I'd rather have him launch it as Toonami that way we can have both anime AND Western action cartoons. CN can have the comedies and Adult Swim. Adult Swim AcTN can be merged into The Midnight Run.
What are the sandbox games like? (Minecraft, GMod, Terraria, etc.)
Minecraft is known as Infiniminer, which OTL is an earlier game that was pulled shortly after release due to a leak. I already covered GMod still exists. I can't see anything that prevents Terraria from not existing though there's not much I can find on its development, just in release.
Does Infiniminer get rereleased with a fix? Otherwise, you just wiped an entire generation of influence......

Also, does Five Nights At Freddy's still exist ITTL?

Nice!

Oh shit, for real? But Animax is a Sony brand.....I'd rather have him launch it as Toonami that way we can have both anime AND Western action cartoons. CN can have the comedies and Adult Swim. Adult Swim AcTN can be merged into The Midnight Run.
Toonami still has Anime it's just a reduced amount.
Does Infiniminer get rereleased with a fix? Otherwise, you just wiped an entire generation of influence......
Infiniminer essentially is Minecraft ITTL so yes I did.
Also, does Five Nights At Freddy's still exist ITTL?
Yes.

Oh, so Toonami's the block and Animax's the channel? Why not just make both the block and network one name?
Animax is a channel owned by Sony, not by Ted Turner.
Damn......could a game similar to it get released ITTL?
It will have imitators just like OTL Minecraft, including the developer of the original but it would just be one in a sea of imitators.
How does that fare ITTL?
There are less games ITTL and the story is more straightforward. FNAF World for example doesn't exist nor does Pizza Simulator or Security Breach. The franchise plot wise can be seen as ending with the final death of William Afton in the incinerator and Michael sacrificing himself, which takes place in the 4th game. This is due to Cawthorn never retconing the Puppet to be Charlie as it was originally meant to be the crying child, meaning the 4th game is butterflied away. Also butterflies away Markiplier's famous clip "Was that the Bite of 87!?".

There are less games ITTL and the story is more straightforward. FNAF World for example doesn't exist nor does Pizza Simulator or Security Breach. The franchise plot wise can be seen as ending with the final death of William Afton in the incinerator and Michael sacrificing himself, which takes place in the 4th game. This is due to Cawthorn never retconing the Puppet to be Charlie as it was originally meant to be the crying child, meaning the 4th game is butterflied away. Also butterflies away Markiplier's famous clip "Was that the Bite of 87!?".
You said 4th game twice. Also does this mean that Sister Location still exists?

Animax is a channel owned by Sony, not by Ted Turner.
I know that very well, but you may have said that Ted was gonna start Animax instead.
It will have imitators just like OTL Minecraft, including the developer of the original but it would just be one in a sea of imitators.
Ah.
Damn....Will the movie and comics/graphic novels still exist tho?
Ok. May I ask about TTL's Vivziepop and her creations or was that already answered?
Yeah.

What's the fate of dic entertainment, the guys behind inspector gadget, the Littles, Heathcliff, jayce and the wheeled warriors, M.A.S.K., the real Ghostbusters, rainbow brite, dinosaucers and the Mario and sonic animated series's?

Ok. May I ask about TTL's Vivziepop and her creations or was that already answered?
Vizziepop’s first show is an adaptation of their webcomic Zoophobia which Hazbin Hotel was originally a part of(hence the animal designs). As a result there are very different designs for the characters and no Hell premise. Helluva Boss however includes elements from OTL Hazbin Hotel like the Angels and Lucifer. Though they are still set in the same universe.

Vizziepop’s first show is an adaptation of their webcomic Zoophobia which Hazbin Hotel was originally a part of(hence the animal designs). As a result there are very different designs for the characters and no Hell premise. Helluva Boss however includes elements from OTL Hazbin Hotel like the Angels and Lucifer. Though they are still set in the same universe.
A partnership with them.

Movie yes though released much earlier, butterflying away the Banana Splits movie and Willy’s Wonderland. Graphic novels also exist with the different plot.
Cool. However, if it was gonna be a Turner-Sony partnership, I'd rather just name the network Toonami, mainly because you have to consider the Western action cartoons(and the ones Sony made as well). And it just makes a lot more sense.

What's the fate of dic entertainment, the guys behind inspector gadget, the Littles, Heathcliff, jayce and the wheeled warriors, M.A.S.K., the real Ghostbusters, rainbow brite, dinosaucers and the Mario and sonic animated series's?
They are still around. Inspector Gadget doesn’t exist due to Lupin VIII existing something mentioned in the anime years and that show takes its place. Of the listed shows the only one changed significantly would be the real Ghostbusters as it avoids the OTL Lawsuit over the Filmation Ghostbusters that led it to be Called that and stars caricatures of Eddie Murphy, Jon Belushi, Dan Ackroyd and Harold Ramis. I covered Mario's show. Look for the thread mark 1989 in Anime. For Sonic see Sonic in Film & TV: 1994-2015.

Cool. However, if it was gonna be a Turner-Sony partnership, I'd rather just name the network Toonami, mainly because you have to consider the Western action cartoons(and the ones Sony made as well). And it just makes a lot more sense.
There are several reasons why that wouldn't work. Sony is based in Japan and launches Animax in 1998. Toonami already exists by that point and even if it didn't the unfortunate implications of referencing a Tsunami in the name wouldn't go over well in Japan hence it can't be the name. You're also basically suggesting naming Cartoon Network Toonami. Why would Sony allow Ted Turner to name Animax? That's not what's going on here at all. It's only Sony allowing the broadcast of some of the shows available to them on Toonami, which is more feasible. That's what Cable bundles do.

They are still around. Inspector Gadget doesn’t exist due to Lupin VIII existing something mentioned in the anime years and that show takes its place. Of the listed shows the only one changed significantly would be the real Ghostbusters as it avoids the OTL Lawsuit over the Filmation Ghostbusters that led it to be Called that and stars caricatures of Eddie Murphy, Jon Belushi, Dan Ackroyd and Harold Ramis. I covered Mario's show. Look for the thread mark 1989 in Anime. For Sonic see Sonic in Film & TV: 1994-2015.
Cool! Does DiC Entertainment survive?
There are several reasons why that wouldn't work. Sony is based in Japan and launches Animax in 1998. Toonami already exists by that point and even if it didn't the unfortunate implications of referencing a Tsunami in the name wouldn't go over well in Japan hence it can't be the name. You're also basically suggesting naming Cartoon Network Toonami. Why would Sony allow Ted Turner to name Animax? That's not what's going on here at all. It's only Sony allowing the broadcast of some of the shows available to them on Toonami, which is more feasible. That's what Cable bundles do.
Well, there was a Toonami block in Japan on their CN and it had no problem, also, I was talking about the OTL Toonami block, not renaming CN as Toonami, but rather, the action-oriented network. And if that was the case, then what's the real name of the network if you say Sony's not gonna let Turner name the network Animax? And Sony barely had any anime at the time, much less anything worth writing home about.

Cool! Does DiC Entertainment survive?
I won’t answer that as it’s dependent on other butterflies to be revealed later.
Well, there was a Toonami block in Japan on their CN and it had no problem, also, I was talking about the OTL Toonami block, not renaming CN as Toonami, but rather, the action-oriented network. And if that was the case, then what's the real name of the network if you say Sony's not gonna let Turner name the network Animax? And Sony barely had any anime at the time, much less anything worth writing home about.
Ted Turner doesn’t own animax. So the name remains the same. It’s also not there Sony’s own anime they got the rights to play many other Anime from other studios on the channel.