Tonight, In This Very Ring: A Collection of Wrestling Timelines

The Highest Paid Jobber: In Your House 8
In Your House 8: Beware of Dog

Venue: Florence Civic Center in Florence, South Carolina/North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, South Carolina
Attendance: 7,000 (Florence)/5,000 (North Charleston)
Announce Team: Jim Ross/Jerry Lawler​

Marc Mero (w/Sable) d. Chris Candido (w/Tammy)

Yeah, guess who got fired? Candido's taking the role of Hunter in this TL, entering a feud with Marc Mero. Wild Bomb wins it.

Savio Vega d. Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Caribbean Strap Match
Vader d. Yokozuna

OTL matches.

The Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) d. Kane (w/Jerry Lawler) in a Casket Match

And let's see if we can locked Kane away in a casket for a while.

Justin Bradshaw (w/Dutch Mantell) d. Jake Roberts

Flip this match so Bradshaw wins.

Shawn Michaels (c) (w/Jose Lothario) vs. Davey Boy Smith (w/Owen Hart) for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship (No Contest)

OTL match. Of course, this show was mostly unseen on PPV due to weather complications, forcing a Beware of Dog 2 two days later. Along with that, in the coming months a lawsuit over the withholding of payment due for Scott Hall and Kevin Nash would mean that Jim Cornette's days in Titan Sports are numbered.

Off-topic from this timeline, but has anyone ever consider the what-if scenario of Steve Austin staying in WCW or ECW instead of going to the WWF? Any thoughts on this idea for a future timeline for this thread?

Also. Unpopular opinion in 3..2..1 I actually like Vince Russo WCW. I love this is basically a cover to Iron Man by Black Sabbath and I just enjoy it for that.