To the Victor, Go the Spoils (Redux): A Plausible Central Powers Victory

Well the war is over. Germany limps over the finish line half starved, France's morale crushed into powder, cobwebs massing in the Bank of England's empty vault, Italy crumbling, Russia [REDACTED] and the Ottomans ottagone.

Can't wait for the madness of round two
All while the USA gives them the middle finger

Must commend you on the amount of very fine work you put into this installment which is quite complicated but then history is all too often maddeningly complicated. Looking forward to what comes next as this installment ended with a cliffhanger.

I wonder how are Argentina and Brazil affected by these events. In the short term it should be business as usual, but a strong, well stronger than OTL, Germany should change some things. Germany did have desires in Latin America but at this point is just a pipe dream, as soon as they tried to estabilish a stronger presence than just selling weapons and trade the US would pull the german ambassador aside and scream "NO".

I wonder how are Argentina and Brazil affected by these events. In the short term it should be business as usual, but a strong, well stronger than OTL, Germany should change some things. Germany did have desires in Latin America but at this point is just a pipe dream, as soon as they tried to estabilish a stronger presence than just selling weapons and trade the US would pull the german ambassador aside and scream "NO".
Not only the USA, but Britain too. At least here in Argentina, the country was basically a British economic protectorate lol

Not only the USA, but Britain too. At least here in Argentina, the country was basically a British economic protectorate lol
Early 20th century Argentina be like
bri'sh Argentina.png

Amazing! I love the level of detail you've put into this and how real, painful, and ultimately complicated, all these peace treaties are! Can't wait to see more of the post-war world!

No. I'm in the east of Europe tho and part of the British Empire for a while.

Tbf the bits that weren't part of the British got even more fucked earlier so welp.
At the risk of derailing the thread a bit, I apologize in advance, I can't think of any Eastern European country that was (partially?) conquered by Britain. The only thing I can think of is Cyprus but that's not really anywhere near Russia? Unless you meant your are to the east of Europe (aka further east than Europe) and you mean Iran.

At the risk of derailing the thread a bit, I apologize in advance, I can't think of any Eastern European country that was (partially?) conquered by Britain. The only thing I can think of is Cyprus but that's not really anywhere near Russia? Unless you meant your are to the east of Europe (aka further east than Europe) and you mean Iran.
Fine I'm from Hong Kong. Hong Kong being part of China or not is your choice. I mean you can say Hong Kong isn't and add it to canton for the lolz. Be a canton nationalist???

Hopefully no little pink are determined enough to track my ip address because I can't go to Britain if they peg me as a Sus person.

Last edited: