"To Introduce our Guest Star, that's What I'm Here to Do..." The Hensonverse Fan Contribution Thread

I hope Miles Morales still gets to exist ITTL.
Well the likelihood of Miles Morales himself as a character existing is pretty much unlikely considering how far his creation is from the POD and all the changes that have happened in the comics ITTL. While there may and likely will be a black Spider-Man ITTL, he most probably won’t be called Miles Morales.

To be honest though, I actually originally considered making Stanley himself black, but I felt it just made him too much like a a ITTL retread/copy and paste of Miles Morales so I decided against it. While Stan still has similarities to Miles, being Peter’s successor and all, he’s ultimately Marvel Editorial ITTL’s attempt at making a Peter Parker 2.0 so that they don’t undo the actual Peter Parker’s happy ending, by giving some other kid whose similar but not exact to Peter Parker a similar origin and powers.

In execution though, he ironically instead ended up coming across more like OTL Ultimate Peter Parker. Not only does his run represent a fresh start take like the Ultimate Universe was supposed to be, but his run will have the same title and is written by the same author. Hell even his best friend/love interest Daphne is basically equivalent to Ultimate Mary Jane. Obviously there are differences, such as things like names, he lives in Earth 616, and the fact he and the actual 616 Peter Parker coexist, but if you want to imagine what Stan is like as a character, basically just think of Ultimate Peter Parker.

Going back to the original question though, I think it’s likely a black Spider-Man may end up filling the same role Spider-Gwen has in OTL, in that he might start out as a small character introduced in a issue or a run but who grows popular enough online that he (or she, you never know) ends up featuring a lot more, similar to what happened with Spider-Gwen in OTL after she first showed up in the Edge of Spider-verse comic.

How can Seth Green play Spiderman for 20 years if Stan plays him?
Technically it’s 18 years, so almost 20 but not quite. Seth Green starts playing the role in 1991 and keeps it all the way until 2009. While Stan becomes the second Spider-Man in the MMU in Spider-Man 5, Peter (aka Seth Green) appears as a side character in Spider-Man 6.

For comparison Green would have played the character ITTL for about one year longer than Hugh Jackman did as Wolverine in OTL (he played it for 17 years between X-Men 1 and Logan, for those wondering. Obviously I’m not counting the upcoming Deadpool 3 movie here).

Last edited:
Well the likelihood of Miles Morales himself as a character existing is pretty much unlikely considering how far his creation is from the POD and all the changes that have happened in the comics ITTL. While there may and likely will be a black Spider-Man ITTL, he most probably won’t be called Miles Morales.

To be honest though, I actually originally considered making Stanley himself black, but I felt it just made him too much like a a ITTL retread/copy and paste of Miles Morales so I decided against it. While Stan still has similarities to Miles, being Peter’s successor and all, he’s ultimately Marvel Editorial ITTL’s attempt at making a Peter Parker 2.0 so that they don’t undo the actual Peter Parker’s happy ending, by giving some other kid whose similar but not exact to Peter Parker a similar origin and powers.

In execution though, he ironically instead ended up coming across more like OTL Ultimate Peter Parker. Not only does his run represent a fresh start take like the Ultimate Universe was supposed to be, but his run will have the same title and is written by the same author. Hell even his best friend/love interest Daphne is basically equivalent to Ultimate Mary Jane. Obviously there are differences, such as things like names, he lives in Earth 616, and the fact he and the actual 616 Peter Parker coexist, but if you want to imagine what Stan is like as a character, basically just think of Ultimate Peter Parker.

Going back to the original question though, I think it’s likely a black Spider-Man may end up filling the same role Spider-Gwen has in OTL, in that he might start out as a small character introduced in a issue or a run but who grows popular enough online that he (or she, you never know) ends up featuring a lot more, similar to what happened with Spider-Gwen in OTL after she first showed up in the Edge of Spider-verse comic.

Technically it’s 18 years, so almost 20 but not quite. Seth Green starts playing the role in 1991 and keeps it all the way until 2009. While Stan becomes the second Spider-Man in the MMU in Spider-Man 5, Peter (aka Seth Green) appears as a side character in Spider-Man 6.

For comparison Green would have played the character ITTL for about one year longer than Hugh Jackman did as Wolverine in OTL (he played it for 17 years between X-Men 1 and Logan, for those wondering. Obviously I’m not counting the upcoming Deadpool 3 movie here).
Thank you. Phenomenal update by the way! I appreciate the indepth update and simpler explanation.
So Spidey 5 is kinda like Spiderman 2 on PS5; with Parker and Morales?

Thank you. Phenomenal update by the way! I appreciate the indepth update and simpler explanation.
So Spidey 5 is kinda like Spiderman 2 on PS5; with Parker and Morales?
Sort of? Honestly the best comparison I would make to the trilogy is that Spider-Man 5 is kind of like Star Trek: Generations from OTL if Kirk and Picard not only had equal screen time but Kirk was the main character of two in the film. It’s basically a passing of the torch film.

And the fact that no one here wants a Ultimate Universe style reboot of the Marvel Universe, which is where Miles Morales originally appeared.

DOCTOR WHO (2004-2007)
Based on the live-action series by Sydney Newman, Donald Wilson, and C.E. Webber
Created by Genndy Tartakovsky
A co-production between the BBC, Whoopass Studios, and Nelvana
Starring Richard E. Grant and Grey DeLisle

Doctor Who is a series about a wise-cracking, time-traveling humanoid alien named the Doctor and a moderate and sensible history teacher named Elizabeth Foster. Together, they have many wild adventures and misadventures throughout time and space and encounter classic villains, such as the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Sontarans, and the Master. The series premiered on July 16, 2004, and ended on September 21, 2007. This is set in a different continuity than the original series.

Doctor Who is a series about a wise-cracking, time-traveling humanoid alien named the Doctor and a moderate and sensible history teacher named Elizabeth Foster. Together, they have many wild adventures and misadventures throughout time and space and encounter classic villains, such as the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Sontarans, and the Master. The series premiered on July 16, 2004, and ended on September 21, 2007. This is set in a different continuity than the original series.
Uh, I'm pretty sure Geekhis Khan already covered TTL's Doctor Who.

DOCTOR WHO (2004-2007)
Based on the live-action series by Sydney Newman, Donald Wilson, and C.E. Webber
Created by Genndy Tartakovsky
A co-production between the BBC, Whoopass Studios, and Nelvana
Starring Richard E. Grant and Grey DeLisle

Is this TTL's version of OTL Time Squad?

Not really, the two shows have different creators. It could be fun to have Dave Wasson do a Mr. Peabody show similar to Time Squad.
That produces a funny mental image. I guess Mr. Peabody becomes snarkier, Sherman gets more to do, and we get the earlier debut of Agamemnon as the "dumb muscle" of the trio?

Hey, you're the one who wanted to turn Peabody's Improbable History into Time Squad. I thought this would be a good start.

That produces a funny mental image. I guess Mr. Peabody becomes snarkier, Sherman gets more to do, and we get the earlier debut of Agamemnon as the "dumb muscle" of the trio?

Hey, you're the one who wanted to turn Peabody's Improbable History into Time Squad. I thought this would be a good start.
Considering how late Agamemnon was introduced to Mr. Peabody OTL I think keeping some version of Beauregard "Buck" Tuddrussel but voiced by Patrick Warburton could work with Mr. Peabody's Time Squad.