TLIAW: The Cursed People

Internal monologue?
Nope.

Everyone is doing it!
I don't feel like it.

But, I am supposed to insult you right?
Why?

I don't know, everyone is doing it. Plus, how would you make it clear you hate yourself?
I don't hate myself.

*sigh*So what, we make a boring intro?
Seems like it.

Aight, explain what you are doing.
Its a slow day and I am planning on fueling my time by recording a quick TLIAW. It will also get my creative juices flowing for the Lion Rises over the Balkans as I am writing up the chapters for that other timeline in advance.

Wait, record?
Yeah, its going to be done within an alohistorical podcast.

Man you better not fuck this up...
I fuck everything up.

Yeah. Shall we?
Yep...

--------------------------------

The Birth of Romanistan:

The History Podcast

Disclaimer: For Russian viewers using a proxy, the website might shut you down if it detects your IPs changing way to often.

Glossary:

Hokano Baro = The great trick, the lies of the Communist authorities that forced the Romani to move.

lungo drom = The long road, the endless road the Romani were taken through the Soviet Union, to end up in Central Asia.

Deleted member 67076

Im really enjoying this. Might just steal the style too. Writing can be a pain.

Just to say, I absolutely love the idea of an allohistorical podcast. I'll definitely give it a listen when I can.

Hmmm... so the Romani control the Ferghana valley? Interesting. Did Russia take the opportunity in the 1990s to keep the Russian-majority fringes of Kazakhstan, or at least Guryev with the oil?

Hmmm... so the Romani control the Ferghana valley? Interesting. Did Russia take the opportunity in the 1990s to keep the Russian-majority fringes of Kazakhstan, or at least Guryev with the oil?

Yeah, they control the area, at least that is what the SSR controlled, after the 90s, things might change rather quickly.

As for the fringes, probably not, but with the chaos in Central Asia in the 90s, I wouldn't put it past them to make a small grab, if they are as bad as we are describing them.