Mitchell found it swell to be an Arab
Buckley made my family disappear
Mecham called the people pickaninnies
Crane drank his weight in gin & beer...

Last edited:

Bulldoggus

Banned
Inter-Religious Dialogue, a Fanfic
From a mainstream, respectable (if a bit center-right) American news network, 1/27/2017. An older man and a younger man are discussing "German Remembrance Day"
Older Man: Let me tell you something, all the horrific genocides of the 20th century have been committed by Jews. Look at Armenia, the Young Turks were infiltrated by the Jewry. Look at how the Bolshevik Jews wiped out the Ukrainians in Russia. Look at how Hitler, who was part Jewish, committed hideous industrial slaughter against the Gypsies and Slavs. Look at how Morgenthau slaughtered the German people. In fact, Dan Buckley himself was born Efram Zimbalist, a Jew! The Jews are inherently genocidal. We have to wipe them out to protect the rest of humanity.
Younger Man: You're getting it all wrong.
Older: Am I?
Younger: The Jews themselves aren't genocidal, its Jewish culture that is. We need to take jewish babies and make sure they aren't indoctrinated into a culture of ethnic supremacy.

@Kovalenko Is this the level of anti-semitism in TTL America?

I've been meaning to ask.

The update with Milton Shapp mentioned a Jewish ASSR in the Soviet Union. Is it the OTL Jewish autonomous oblast, how many people are living their in the present day ITTL, and what are the living conditions like there?

Is there an update-only version of this TL?

If you want to read without comments simply click the " " after the "Kovalenko said:" on the top of each of my story posts. If you mean you want a word doc of the TL, I have a horrendously long .doc file somewhere, but it doesn't include any of the pretty pictures.