TLIAD: The Drop of Blood

Communist autocracy and inefficiency spreading to the developed world, crickets.

As if the regimes the west OTL is propping up in the developing world weren't autocratic and inefficient... at least here, there is a small chance that some money is invested in something that benefits the locals, instead of all ending up in the pockets of bankers, speculants and local strongmen.

Koscybernetics is my fetish.

Well done!

Thank you!

Interesting TL. I don't remember seiing Balkan Federation TL yet.

No Albania in Federation?:confused:

No, unfortunately. Albania went full isolationist and in the process are now completely isolated.

As if the regimes the west OTL is propping up in the developing world weren't autocratic and inefficient... at least here, there is a small chance that some money is invested in something that benefits the locals, instead of all ending up in the pockets of bankers, speculants and local strongmen.

Same shit different name, i'd say. But I mean, it will definitely look different if nothing else. :D

guinazacity

Banned
Classic Americans.

Off-hand reference to one of the few politicians who might have de-escalated Cold War causes crying.

Communist autocracy and inefficiency spreading to the developed world, crickets.

I'm not american, don't take away my pleasure in seeing the western world decaying :p

A state with massive projects that cannot possibly make it into reality. Saber rattling with Italy. A leader that follows Stalin into the grave. The fall of East Germany in the 50s and Beria's rise...

A fun setting and fun break from the typically written Cold War tales that are barely AH. President Rockefeller confirmed that this was a Commie-wet dream. :p

I'm not american, don't take away my pleasure in seeing the western world decaying :p

lel, good to see you are having fun.

A state with massive projects that cannot possibly make it into reality. Saber rattling with Italy. A leader that follows Stalin into the grave. The fall of East Germany in the 50s and Beria's rise...

A fun setting and fun break from the typically written Cold War tales that are barely AH. President Rockefeller confirmed that this was a Commie-wet dream. :p

It is an absolute Commie-wank indeed. I am happy you enjoyed it.