TL: Alan Keyes' End of History

Well, it’s fitting that a timeline in which George H. W. Bush dies early concluded in the same week as the man’s actual death. May you rest in peace, Mr. President.

There’s a decent chance we might see another update within a months time - stay posted. If anyone has some interesting ideas for the next two decades, send them my way.

There’s a decent chance we might see another update within a months time - stay posted. If anyone has some interesting ideas for the next two decades, send them my way.
What’s Jeff Skilling up to these days?
Also, do you have any ideas on Texas politics or the Bullock cabinet? If not, do you want some?

What’s Jeff Skilling up to these days?
(IC)

He was one of the Enron guys wasn’t he? He probably got sent to prison, but not for long enough. That whole ordeal kind of got dragged under the mess in Asia and especially Korea.
Also, do you have any ideas on Texas politics or the Bullock cabinet? If not, do you want some?
Feel free - you’re the best on anything Texas and Bullock.

Ross Perot running in every subsequent election for President until the reform party is literally just two guys and six sheep Skyping each other to nominate Perot again?

Now that I am no longer kicked, I am keen to know what Bob Bullock was able to accomplish in his two years as President.

I also am guessing having a culture warrior as President for decade may or may not have triggered a huge backlash in the media against Keyes' "moral standing," and I am wondering what that is like.

Ross Perot running in every subsequent election for President until the reform party is literally just two guys and six sheep Skyping each other to nominate Perot again?

I think Perot, now over the age of 70, is a little too old to be running. I'm guessing he might either let someone have a shot, or simply abandon the party if that someone is too nonsensical.

Feunoyr

Banned
I would really like to read Philippe De Villier' End of History :)

Now that I am no longer kicked, I am keen to know what Bob Bullock was able to accomplish in his two years as President.

I also am guessing having a culture warrior as President for decade may or may not have triggered a huge backlash in the media against Keyes' "moral standing," and I am wondering what that is like.

I think Perot, now over the age of 70, is a little too old to be running. I'm guessing he might either let someone have a shot, or simply abandon the party if that someone is too nonsensical.
I mean that’d make sense, but this is the same guy that’s run 3 times in a row and has picked polar opposite VPs each time. He’s basically refused to give up the party and I wouldn’t be especially surprised if he decided he still wanted control of it.

R8C2yPw.png

Here's a little teaser for what's going to be in store for the next update.