Welcome to TL-2K23!
Last edited:
I think fox box is too damn late to save fox animation block for younger audiences but waiting to see what you do

I'll have the first post or so out sometime this afternoon or evening or something.........

It's basically putting together the plan secret from everyone else, even Saban.

I know realism isn’t exactly their forte, but with a project this big going for this long, something about it is going to go public. And Saban likely isn’t going to be happy…

I know realism isn’t exactly their forte, but with a project this big going for this long, something about it is going to go public. And Saban likely isn’t going to be happy…
Well, while you're right, Fox will also add a NDA to these deals saying they can't say nothing about it until Fox is ready to reveal it.

And there might be leaks and stuff, but the studios, Fox and cable/satellite operators will likely try to deny it and cover it up.

And trust me on this one y'all. Stuff gets REALLY crazy in this TL!

One certain network will collapse due to several scandals and increased competiton.

Consider the collapsing of this network my personal punishment for the way they've been ran and screwed stuff over for all these years........

I'm sure y'all what network I'm referring to........

Consider the collapsing of this network my personal punishment for the way they've been ran and screwed stuff over for all these years........

I'm sure y'all what network I'm referring to........
you're so damn bitter with Nick, what they do to you(as ironic, as the one made the tweencon was disney)
Well, while you're right, Fox will also add a NDA to these deals saying they can't say nothing about it until Fox is ready to reveal it.

And there might be leaks and stuff, but the studios, Fox and cable/satellite operators will likely try to deny it and cover it up.
If Fox try an animation channel they will burn hard than fox family kids was OTL, they've not hook vs CNCC-Nicktoons nor Disney tweens comedy.

And trust me on this one y'all. Stuff gets REALLY crazy in this TL!

One certain network will collapse due to several scandals and increased competiton.
Okay, but what happens when Saban finds out with the reveal?

you're so damn bitter with Nick, what they do to you(as ironic, as the one made the tweencon was disney)
I think you should know the network's history of OH, screwing over EVERYTHING, even Spongebob and The Loud House, heck, TLH basically doesn't even come on the main channel anymore and SBSP doesn't air NEARLY as much anymore and the new "LivE-Acti_O-n" CRAPcom doesn't even count........

SB isn't even done with its 13th season.....

The Patrick Star Show is the number one show on cable with kids, but guess what? THEY NEVER FRICKING AIR IT!

They cancelled The Barbarian and the Troll like it was nothing and didn't even give as much as a head's up.........

And that show showed promise and was actually good, which is EXACTLY why the heck they canned it so early.

If I put down EVERYTHING they did, this post would be far too long, we'd be here all day and I'd probably go on a fit of rage.......................

And that's just the more modern things that I remember because there is a LOT more where that came from than one could even think of...........
If Fox try an animation channel they will burn hard than fox family kids was OTL, they've not hook vs CNCC-Nicktoons nor Disney tweens comedy.
Nope. FoxBox ain't gonna be a ALL-animation channel, but animation will basically be 99.9% of the launch lineup.

And the spinoffs come after the main channel's been proven a success.
Okay, but what happens when Saban finds out with the reveal?
Do the US special.. sue fox
Simple.

Fox will put it as a new replacement block like how the FoxBox was IOTL, but several studios help out.....

About the channel, the new animation incubator and the stakes in Cinegroupe and SIP Animation......

Simple, they thought that they could give animation another chance and that the channel was actually supposed to be a surprise spin-off channel just for the action shows for Saban until the sale.

think you should know the network's history of OH, screwing over EVERYTHING, even Spongebob and The Loud House, heck, TLH basically doesn't even come on the main channel anymore and SBSP doesn't air NEARLY as much anymore and the new "LivE-Acti_O-n" CRAPcom doesn't even count........
Nick born as a live action network, animation was a bonus, but it always was live action, pete and pete show it since day one
And that's just the more modern things that I remember because there is a LOT more where that came from than one could even think of...........
there a reason for it,you're not the target audience anymore, everything is streaming preview now

Nick born as a live action network, animation was a bonus, but it always was live action, pete and pete show it since day one
Yeah, but the Nicktoons have actually proven to be the main draw for many kids for years as well as the live-action.
there a reason for it,you're not the target audience anymore, everything is streaming preview now
It's not that.

It's the fact that they're not even trying.