Ha!

Wait, you got a DSi for real?

I had one for like, a few months or so before I broke mine when I was in middle school(aka, about this time 5 years ago).

I really wanted a Switch.....Luckily, destiny called me 2 Christmases later.
I had a DSi for a long time, right up until I wanted a 3DS so I could play the 3DS Super Mario Bros game.

Ha!

Wait, you got a DSi for real?

I had one for like, a few months or so before I broke mine when I was in middle school(aka, about this time 5 years ago).

I really wanted a Switch.....Luckily, destiny called me 2 Christmases later.
Well I did have one for a while until I updated to 3DS and then switch

Viagate??????: QUICK, CHECK CNN RIGHT EFFIN NOW!!!!!
I was asked by @Otakuninja2006 to guest write a post for TL-2K23. Here is that post. Yours truly, @THEKINGFISH217
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a CNN Breaking News report.......
Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 3.46.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 3.49.25 PM.png

BLITZER: Good afternoon, I'm Wolf Blitzer here with news regarding developments at the children's cable network - Nickelodeon. We have just received a leak that SpongeBob Squarepants is to be cancelled soon. The popular children's cartoon show has proven wildly popular since its premiere back in 1999, entertaining children and adults alike. Things however have taken a troubling turn for the network lately, as they network has come under fire for its policies regarding its animated shows. Recently, the popular cartoon Invader Zim was unexpectedly cancelled, while a show in development called Constant Payne was pulled from development. Now ladies and gentlemen, these creators have fought back against this unprecedented action, with many taking back the rights to their shows. Invader Zim's rights were bought back by Jhonen Vasquez, as did creator Micah Wright with Constant Payne. But several of them have not won anything. And joining us live on the phone is Spongebob creator Stephen Hillenburg. Glad to see you.

HILLENBURG: Glad to see you too, Blitz.

BLITZER: Now Mr. Hillenburg, you've voiced your grievances with Nickelodeon staff in the past, is that correct?

HILLENBURG: That's right. Quite frankly, I'm tired of being bullied by these out-of-touch assholes that always act like the smallest thing is a thorn in their side. They've got angry at Mitch [Schauer] in the past for trying to make his show say "shut up", and then they've threatening to pull the plug on his show because they didn't like his idea of a grand finale. I mean, for crying out loud, did I slip through a time warp back to 1975 - where cartoons can never say "die" and always have to teach some cereal box lesson?

BLITZER: That is a first, Hillenburg. Now do you plan to move your show to a different network?

HILLENBURG: (brief silence) For me, not really. I kinda want to go out while I'm still flying high. I mean - I'm still angry at Nick for how horribly they're treating their staff, but at least my show doesn't go on forever and ever like The Simpsons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, In Downtown Manhattan......

Les Moonves had just finished another day managing Viacom as one of the major media companies of Hollywood. With such a stressful job, one must indulge in some comfort and relaxation. He had thought about retreating to one of the companies' spa resorts a couple of miles away, able to wash the burden of capitalism off his back. But first, he had to check how his stocks were doing. Grabbing the television remote of his office, he swiftly surfed through the some 500 cable channels at his disposal. However, there was one channel were he briefly recognized the voice of. So he went back to that channel. And he heard them:

HILLENBURG: I’m just saying - Nickelodeon and Viacom are a bunch of greedy, certified hacks.

BARTLETT: They aren’t the clowns, they’re the entire circus.

Moonves was completely livid. “Those little punks dare defy my rules,” he growled to himself. The sleazy executive felt his entire fiber of his being vibrate with a sort of rage. He ought to show his wrath to those “loser” artists. He was better. He was stronger. And he was richer.

In a dashing move of smug confidence, Moonves snagged the phone and called his secretary - whom he’d…… pleasured himself to in the past. “Janet”, the fat man barked, “call my lawyers, we’re filling a lawsuit!”

—————————————————————————————

How’d I do?

If you want more content from me, check out my own TL Man’s Best Friend: An Alternate 1990s and Beyond if you haven’t already. Hope you like it!

I was asked by @Otakuninja2006 to guest write a post for TL-2K23. Here is that post. Yours truly, @THEKINGFISH217
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 831555
View attachment 831560
BLITZER: Good afternoon, I'm Wolf Blitzer here with news regarding developments at the children's cable network - Nickelodeon. We have just received a leak that SpongeBob Squarepants is to be cancelled soon. The popular children's cartoon show has proven wildly popular since its premiere back in 1999, entertaining children and adults alike. Things however have taken a troubling turn for the network lately, as they network has come under fire for its policies regarding its animated shows. Recently, the popular cartoon Invader Zim was unexpectedly cancelled, while a show in development called Constant Payne was pulled from development. Now ladies and gentlemen, these creators have fought back against this unprecedented action, with many taking back the rights to their shows. Invader Zim's rights were bought back by Jhonen Vasquez, as did creator Micah Wright with Constant Payne. But several of them have not won anything. And joining us live on the phone is Spongebob creator Stephen Hillenburg. Glad to see you.

BLITZER: Now Mr. Hillenburg, you've voiced your grievances with Nickelodeon staff in the past, is that correct?

HILLENBURG: That's right. Quite frankly, I'm tired of being bullied by these out-of-touch assholes that always act like the smallest thing is a thorn in their side. They've got angry at Mitch [Schauer] in the past for trying to make his show say "shut up", and then they've threatening to pull the plug on his show because they didn't like his idea of a grand finale. I mean, for crying out loud, did I slip through a time warp back to 1975 - where cartoons can never say "die" and always have to teach some cereal box lesson?

BLITZER: That is a first, Hillenburg. Now do you plan to move your show to a different network?

HILLENBURG: (brief silence) For me, not really. I kinda want to go out while I'm still flying high. I mean - I'm still angry at Nick for how horribly they're treating their staff, but at least my show doesn't go on forever and ever like The Simpsons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les Moonves had just finished another day managing Viacom as one of the major media companies of Hollywood. With such a stressful job, one must indulge in some comfort and relaxation. He had thought about retreating to one of the companies' spa resorts a couple of miles away, able to wash the burden of capitalism off his back. But first, he had to check how his stocks were doing. Grabbing the television remote of his office, he swiftly surfed through the some 500 cable channels at his disposal. However, there was one channel were he briefly recognized the voice of. So he went back to that channel. And he heard them:

HILLENBURG: I’m just saying - Nickelodeon and Viacom are a bunch of greedy, certified hacks.

Moonves was completely livid. “Those little punks dare defy my rules,” he growled to himself. The sleazy executive felt his entire fiber of his being vibrate with a sort of rage. He ought to show his wrath to those “loser” artists. He was better. He was stronger. And he was richer.

In a dashing move of smug confidence, Moonves snagged the phone and called his secretary - whom he’d…… pleasured himself to in the past. “Janet”, the fat man barked, “call my lawyers, we’re filling a lawsuit!”

How’d I do?

If you want more content from me, check out my own TL Man’s Best Friend: An Alternate 1990s and Beyond if you haven’t already. Hope you like it!
You have done well

View attachment 831555
View attachment 831560

How’d I do?

If anything, this has me excited for the continuation of Man's Best Friend as much as this own timeline's pace.

Not only that, but the writing is exceptionally well-crafted, and any "writer's bias" shown here is minimal, if nonexistent.

Please make more guest posts in here. I beg you to do so!

If anything, this has me excited for the continuation of Man's Best Friend as much as this own timeline's pace.

Not only that, but the writing is exceptionally well-crafted, and any "writer's bias" shown here is minimal, if nonexistent.

Thanks!

I was in the process of making the next part of Man’s Best Friend when Otaku asked for a guest post.

Maybe I can use some of my ideas for Disney shows in future guest posts.

And I thank you so much!
View attachment 831555
View attachment 831560
Oh wow.......This is some good stuff.....

Now just wait until you guys hear about the.....other rumors.......

Oh, and thanks for not spoiling my plans for Invader Zim and Constant Payne!

This, makes me reconsider things....................

Oh, and by this point, The Angry Beavers have a...............

What the?

2003!!

Damn.....I need to do my proper research next time.........This show ended in 2003 IOTL!!!!

And then there's Bye Bye Beavers..................

And kids say "Shut Up" ALL THE TIME!

Ohhhh.....SICK BURN!!!!

I wonder how Butch, the live-action crews and the Nick Jr. guys are feeling about this.......
And watch and see what happens folks........
In a dashing move of smug confidence, Moonves snagged the phone and called
Oh boy.
his secretary - whom he’d…… pleasured himself to in the past.

Should I also make this another scandal in and out of itself?
“Janet”, the fat man barked, “call my lawyers, we’re filling a lawsuit!”
Oh man.......
How’d I do?
You did..............SO GOOD that we're gonna have to work together more, because there's NO WAY in HELL that I could have EVER made something this good........

Oh, and you get FULL CREDIT TOO!! @THEKINGFISH217!
Great!
You have done well
Very!

Right.
Same here!
Thanks!

I was in the process of making the next part of Man’s Best Friend when Otaku asked for a guest post.

Maybe I can use some of my ideas for Disney shows in future guest posts.
Cool!

Oh, and @TheFaultsofAlts, you're also free to guest post here if you want too. Just give me a holler!
Well, the perspective really hypes me up for your timeline all over again.
It does the same for me too.
And the best part is I didn’t even use ChatGPT (I only used it to help on Man’s Best Friend, I still did the heavy lifting)!
Good thing you didn’t use the thing that is single handedly making writers lose their jobs
Good job!

I don't really like AI myself, but considering how I'm creatively bankrupt to a extent, I do use it SOMETIMES to come up with ideas.
Basically Nick fucking died just because they reported a news about gay people

I REALLY don't get what you just said........
As someone who’s played around with ChatGPT, you got to be really specific trying to work that thing. Otherwise, it would spit out some by-the-numbers tripe.
Really?

I just use YouChat and Perplexity AI.

And I thank you so much!

Oh wow.......This is some good stuff.....

Now just wait until you guys hear about the.....other rumors.......
Alright.
Oh, and thanks for not spoiling my plans for Invader Zim and Constant Payne!
Honestly, I didn't know you had any.

This, makes me reconsider things....................

Oh, and by this point, The Angry Beavers have a...............

What the?

2003!!

Damn.....I need to do my proper research next time.........This show ended in 2003 IOTL!!!!
I think it was actually 2001 when it ended. Good thing he mentioned it in the past tense.
And then there's Bye Bye Beavers..................

And kids say "Shut Up" ALL THE TIME!
Even though the early 2000s are a decade removed from the Dark Age of Animation, you still have at least a whole generation of executives and producers that believe that Western animation is nothing more than sentimental kiddy fare.
Ohhhh.....SICK BURN!!!!

I wonder how Butch, the live-action crews and the Nick Jr. guys are feeling about this.......
If they find out the type of stuff Les Moonves did, I'd hate to see what would happen to the likes of Dan Schneider.
And watch and see what happens folks........

Oh boy.

Should I also make this another scandal in and out of itself?
Nah. I think it should just be a form of karmatic justice. Like his final downfall.

Les Moonves was known in the industry as a seedy predator IOTL, and even covered up its tracks by being a "male feminist".
Oh man.......

You did..............SO GOOD that we're gonna have to work together more, because there's NO WAY in HELL that I could have EVER made something this good........

Oh, and you get FULL CREDIT TOO!! @THEKINGFISH217!
That's great! Do you need help on the next post as well?
Great!

Very!

Right.

Same here!

Cool!

Oh, and @TheFaultsofAlts, you're also free to guest post here if you want too. Just give me a holler!

It does the same for me too.

Good job!

I don't really like AI myself, but considering how I'm creatively bankrupt to a extent, I do use it SOMETIMES to come up with ideas.
I would consider actually writing as a means of practice. I would look to some of the well-known TLs of this site and see what they did, like Fear, Loathing & Gumbo, The Anglo/American-Nazi War, The Footprint of Mussolini, and The Death of Russia (warning all of these are extremely depressing).

I REALLY don't get what you just said........

Really?

I just use YouChat and Perplexity AI.
Maybe I'll try those.

Sorry it took so long to get to this @THEKINGFISH217.....
Alright.

Honestly, I didn't know you had any.

I think it was actually 2001 when it ended. Good thing he mentioned it in the past tense.
Right.

But yeah, I had some.....
Even though the early 2000s are a decade removed from the Dark Age of Animation, you still have at least a whole generation of executives and producers that believe that Western animation is nothing more than sentimental kiddy fare.
Yeah...........Now with Animax, Cartoon Network and Fox Family beginning to air more mature titles(with Animax even making it a MAJOR part of the network, although it'll take quite a while before we see a significant amount of original programming in that field) and the rise of anime, expect that notion to be broken down within the coming decade.
If they find out the type of stuff Les Moonves did, I'd hate to see what would happen to the likes of Dan Schneider.
Oh yes.........Dan's time is DEFINITELY coming, and it's coming FAST!
Nah. I think it should just be a form of karmatic justice. Like his final downfall.
Whatcha mean by that?
Les Moonves was known in the industry as a seedy predator IOTL, and even covered up its tracks by being a "male feminist".

Yeah, I now know..........
That's great! Do you need help on the next post as well?
Yes. To an extent.
I would consider actually writing as a means of practice. I would look to some of the well-known TLs of this site and see what they did, like Fear, Loathing & Gumbo, The Anglo/American-Nazi War, The Footprint of Mussolini, and The Death of Russia (warning all of these are extremely depressing).
Oh...............

I guess.....I'll TRY to read some of those......
Maybe I'll try those.
Cool! Although YouChat's cutout date is like, 2021 or so.......It runs a older version of whatever the hell they're using.......