TL-191 Uniform, weapons and equipment of the Secondary Combatants.

GLADIATOR Mk.II
TL-191   GLADIATOR Mk.II --A54 Med.Tank-Centurion Mk I 90mm-Claymore.png

Great Britain's standard barrel from 1950-1970 evolving into several variants with larger guns, better armour and more advanced electronics thru the years.

TL-191 Char D6 Napoleon
TL-191 Char D6 Napoleon.png

France standard barrel from 1952 to 1966 seeing many battles in proxy wars in Africa and Asia.

Seems that the cause of the war is some territorial disputes
Yeah the Italians and Greeks thought there was a falling out between Germany and her allies and that they could take advantage of the situation and retake some lost territories but the Central Powers immediately put their differences aside and retaliated with extreme prejudice.

The Empire Strikes Back
Imperial Germany
Gotha Go-660 Sperber
(Sparrow-hawk)
Gotha Go-660 Sperber.png

One of the weapons the Central Powers struck back with.

Yeah the Italians and Greeks thought there was a falling out between Germany and her allies and that they could take advantage of the situation and retake some lost territories but the Central Powers immediately put their differences aside and retaliated with extreme prejudice.

The Empire Strikes Back
Imperial Germany
Gotha Go-660 Sperber
(Sparrow-hawk)
View attachment 598415
One of the weapons the Central Powers struck back with.
I like the new template that you're using. Nice design as always:love:

Type-XXXIII U-Boat with Seehofer Missile Launcher: Imperial Germany
YzHAmhu.jpg

The Type XXXIII U-Boat was Germany's long arm of military power with the range to make a round the world trip without refueling once. The Type XXXIII could strike almost any target on the planet with its Type-13 Seahawk missiles.

The Type-XXXIII could carry six Seahawk missiles and 20 Type-9 Taifun (Typhoon) guided torpedo's.
The Type-XXXIII was designed with the idea of being able to strike long distance targets such as the CSA, British colonies in Asia, and Imperial Japan.

An I-400 Japanese submarine with a V-1 missile and launcher (not to scale).

H-38B Hound Dog.png

A FMA-Hughes H-38B-2 Hound-Dog of the Argentine Army Aviation based out of Buenos Aires, circa 1942. The B variations of the Hughes Hound-Dog would be equipped with a Bristol Pegasus engine and would feature in the wings two 13.1mm Ferguson Heavy Machine-Guns and two 7.7mm Tredegar Machine-Guns. A total of 73 airframes would be produced and used by the Confederate Air Force until it's replacement by the newer C models of the Hound Dogs by the autumn of 1939. These B models of the Hound Dogs alongside the earlier Kestrel Powered A models would be eventually be either sold to other countries or modified into two seat trainers as the so-called Sheepdog variants. The H-38B models would also be widely exported and used by other nations, among them was Colombia, Venezuela, Paraguay, Portugal, South Africa, and Argentina, which proved to the largest operator of the Hound-Dog outside of the CSA and Mexico. Argentina would first purchase 44 H-38B-2 variants from the Confederate in October of 1938 and in that same month, a deal would be struck between the Hughes Aircraft Company and the Fábrica Argentina de Aviones or FMA for the rights to license produce 210 airframes for the Argentine Air Force, in which the last of them would be completed by late 1942. The Hound Dog would serve the Argentine Air Force as a frontline fighter until 1946 when they were replaced by the Italian Fiat, Macchi, and Reggiane fighters.

Pz.Kpfw. Mk-II, Austro-Hungarian Empire
TL-191 PZ. Mk-II__LEO-II Alt=MBT70$.jpg

Entering service in 1948 Pz.Mk-II was one of the first standard barrel designs to enter service and for its day was a very advanced design, built by the Skoda Works the Pz.Mk-II was armed wit a 100mm cannon and also saw service with the Ottoman Empire and several Central and South American countries well into the 1970's
By the mid 1960's the Mk-II was retired from A-H frontline service and replaced with German designed barrels.

Panzerjäger VI Austro-Hungary
TL-191 PZ-Jgr VI.jpg

The Panzerjäger VI was designed by the Skoda Works shortly after the end of the Second Great War using as many of the lessons learned that conflict in its design.
The Pzj-VI was the longest serving AFV in Austro-Hungarian service spanning five decades of military service by going thru many upgrades in weaponry and technology,
various versions were armed with 100mm, 105mm, 110mm and back to the old reliable 88 but in a self loading model with a shorter barrel and also came armed with a CBR (counter-barrel-rocket) system.
The final variant of the Pzj-VI did away with a gun altogether and was armed solely with CBR's.

1607108498257.png

Austro-Hungarian Skoda Panzerjager Model 1942.
In one of the "Addled Hobbled" Empire's better decisions, it was determined that the early-war Skoda light panzers were no longer effective against heavier Allied barrels, leading to a design rogram inspired by the development of the CSA's "Barrel Buster" Anti-barrel casemate AFV's.

Mounting a high-velocity 75mm gun in a fixed mount based on the suspension of the LT-38 light Panzer, the model 1942 proved decisive in blunting the Russian Empire's Tuchachevsky Offensive of 1943, one of the Russian Empire's few military offensives during the war.

Devlet Hava cephaneliği DHc-2 late war fighter of the Ottoman Empire
DHc-2 Devlet Hava cephaneliği -- La-5_Ki-61.png

A joint Ottoman/Finish project the DHc-2 used a Austro-Hungarian licensed built engine and German weapons.
The DHc-2 earned the respect of Entente pilots on the Mediterranean, Russian, African and Middle East fronts.*

*Inspired by Uruk's Ottoman fighter.

This what I thought about what the French Air Arm could be during the Second Great War in a summary. During the 1930s, I can see them putting a lot of Aviation R&D towards tactical air support aircraft (ie Light Bombers, Dive Bombers, and Fighter Bombers) in order to provide great air support for their ground forces, while they would not pursue any major development towards long range heavy bombers, which in their mindset they would believe that their British and Russian allies would take up the strategic bombing roles for them.

the
This what I thought about what the French Air Arm could be during the Second Great War in a summary. During the 1930s, I can see them putting a lot of Aviation R&D towards tactical air support aircraft (ie Light Bombers, Dive Bombers, and Fighter Bombers) in order to provide great air support for their ground forces, while they would not pursue any major development towards long range heavy bombers, which in their mindset they would believe that their British and Russian allies would take up the strategic bombing roles for them.
Th British, sure, but the Russians?

the

Th British, sure, but the Russians?
I've often wondered if the Soviets in WWII could have supported a strategic air force with a sizable long range heavy bomber force and how such a force might have affected WWII. Imagine if the British and the Russians were both conducting night bomber missions throughout the war, Germany could've been beaten considerably earlier.

Lancaster-load960_640.jpg

An RAF Avro Lancaster heavy bomber being prepped by ground crew for an air-raid against targets within Germany, circa 1942.
Unlike it's allies Russia and France and like the CSA, the British in their rearmament programs would devote considerable resources into developing strategic bombers. Most notable of these was the Avro Lancaster, which would prove to the most numerous of the British heavies to be constructed and field, being used against important targets such as military bases, factories, railway hubs, and harbors within the borders of Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire, most commonly during night-time.

Meanwhile in the East a Petlyakov Pe-8 bomber of the Imperial Russian air force prepares for another mission against the Central powers.
1200px-Ant42.jpg

I don't doubt the Russians had such aircraft, i just question if they could have produced them in the quantities needed to affect a major bombing campaign like those of the western Allies. This Russia doesn't have the advantage of Stalin's industrialization programs to violently shove Russian industrial capacity forward by 4 decades, I doubt there's a Magnitogorsk or Tankograd in TL191.