TL-191 Uniform, weapons and equipment of the Secondary Combatants.

Now here’s a thought - how would the Second Republic of Texas distinguish itself from the CSA after the Big Switch? (Painting a whacking great star on their planes & tanks - ahem, “barrels” - is a strong probability; I wonder if they would also change uniform colour & rank insignia?).

Halberstadt D.XXIII Rocket Fighter
!                   Halberstadt D.XXIII          - He-176.png

OTL Heinkel He-176 with a delta configuration.

View attachment 726946
Here is my interpretation of the modern carriers of TL-191 German Empire. Kaiserliche Marine in TTL 2022 is the 3rd largest navy in the world, after the United States Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy. It is currently focused on supporting ground forces on the Intervention in the East African Crisis and protecting its interests in the Pacific Ocean.
I see. So all these carriers are suppose to be ones used by a Germany of this timeline in the 21st century.

View attachment 728086
Russian Republic Aircraft Carriers as of 2022

Republic of Russia
was formed after the People's Revolution of 1953, which brought the Russian Empire into collapse. The government sought closer relations with the USA and became the founding member of Pan-Oceanic Treaty Organization (POTO). Currently, the Russian Republic Navy is tasked with protecting Russia's important ports and its entire coastline. Also, it is planning to expand its naval capabilities in response to recent IJN expansion and to fulfill its duty in POTO.
I sense this is an equivalent to NATO, but focused on containing and responding to Japan?

Deleted member 2186

The reason that I didn't have those weapons there is that I didn't consider them to be made and used significant numbers in the war vs in the post-war, they would be made and issued in great numbers.
Well some of those weapons are iconic but then again if we really want to have a truly AH timeline, sometimes its is best to leave out the things we all know, the MG-42 being a example.

Reactions: Kol
Would anyone be interested in seeing my notions for Second Republic of Texas rank insignia? (I have no art skills, but I do have some ideas).