TL-191 Uniform, weapons and equipment of the Secondary Combatants.

Thanks, I found this little gem in Deviantart made by KHK-Wabrik
here is his link: https://www.deviantart.com/khk-wabrik
I don't know how hard it is to make this given I wasn't the one who draw it, But I guess it take a lot of time,effort and skill to create this work of art.

As for the sloped armor, I mean the Pz-VIII already has sloped armor featured armor featured in the design, would the design of it successors also implement the same features?
Ah I thought it was your design. Yes I imagine previous tanks had sloped armour, the Pz.VIII makes much better use of it though than any OTL WWII German tank.

Or they could have this thing, the Vickers Berthier, which the OTL British Indian Army had in WWII.

For the world of Submachine Guns, I was wonder of what could they have. Perhaps they first use French and Confederate SMGs, then go on to develop their own designs.

No Lewis gun. That thing was designed by an American who went to the UK because the US chief of Ordnance was a fucking moron.

No Lewis gun. That thing was designed by an American who went to the UK because the US chief of Ordnance was a fucking moron.
I didn't know that, might the Lewis gun been developed in the CS? If so it could've been used by the Brits as well, either that or the US used it or its butterflied.

No. TLDR is that the Lewis Gun was based on a failed prototype, the McLean machine gun, and the man who made it into what it turned out as was born in New Salem, Pennsylvania.

EDIT: This might actually have a roundabout impact on the German language. Why? OTL, the Germans LOVED the Lewis gun, but couldn't depend on capturing what they needed in terms of light machine guns. Leading to the development of the MG08/15, which was so famous, it became a by-word for "generic" and "common" even up to when I was a kid. Here, both the US Army and the Heer should have Lewis guns up the wazoo.

Last edited:

Or they could have this thing, the Vickers Berthier, which the OTL British Indian Army had in WWII.

For the world of Submachine Guns, I was wonder of what could they have. Perhaps they first use French and Confederate SMGs, then go on to develop their own designs.
I doubt they'd have any Bren-type guns: the weapon the Bren was developed from was a Czech LMG, which would be Austro-Hungarian in this timeline.

They'd likely develop the Hotchkiss or Madsen LMG to stay within the Allied or Neutral sphere.

In terms of SMG's, well, the British showed they weren't above copying successful designs (see the Lanchester SMG) so I wouldn't put it past them to do the same here.

I doubt they'd have any Bren-type guns: the weapon the Bren was developed from was a Czech LMG, which would be Austro-Hungarian in this timeline.

They'd likely develop the Hotchkiss or Madsen LMG to stay within the Allied or Neutral sphere.
Well, the Vickers Berthier was a French design originally, and I believe this gun would've ended up being the standard LMG for the British Empire in TL-191.

I honestly disagree: the implications given are that the mindset of the Allies as regards barrel/tank deployment were inverse to those in reality, with emphasis placed on blitzkrieg-style tactics of fast movement and infiltration, which only failed for the allies because they lacked the martial logistics to carry them through once they actually hit the German border (they quickly overran Belgium and the Netherlands.) Super-heavies were mroe in line with WWI tactics of grueling sieges and trench warfare, which the Allies wanted to avoid for the simple reason of "well, it didn't work last time, so let's try something different."

This can be inferred from Featherston sending Anne Colleton to France to confer with Action Francaise shortly before the war broke out: it would imagine she would have shared some of the CSA's planned tactical operations with the French (and by extension the British, who would in turn share with the Russians)