TL-191 Map Thread

Abhakhazia

Banned
Yes there are, but TL-191 is not those books that is in every library...

Usually at least How Few Remain is in the Sci-Fi section of a library.

I wish they were availible online, free. But you can get a Kindle App (at least you can in the US, not sure about the UK) for free and get in off Amazon as an eBook on your computer for cheap.

And, in an alternate universe, that of Doctor Lexington...

Confederate presidential election, 1945.

(Couldn't put Haiti, since it was never on the electoral map, sorry.)

CSA1945.png

And, in an alternate universe, that of Doctor Lexington...

Confederate presidential election, 1945.

(Couldn't put Haiti, since it was never on the electoral map, sorry.)

What's "Doctor Lexington"?

And why does the CSA have lands that Featherston never asked for in his first war, never mind the ones the independent CSA never wanted, ever?

Alright. I'm doing the CSA 1909 election, I want you all to guess which states Wilson would take, and his opponent, Thomas E. Watson, would take.

And why does the CSA have lands that Featherston never asked for in his first war, never mind the ones the independent CSA never wanted, ever?

I made the map under the assumption that this is what an in-universe author would think an Entente victory would be like. Think The Man in the High Castle.

I made the map under the assumption that this is what an in-universe author would think an Entente victory would be like. Think The Man in the High Castle.

Yeah, I read the thing. I thought T-Blue's was a typical "Featherston hornswoggled his victory out of Smith" map.

I know that. Any advice on what states would most likely go to Wilson, and what states would most likely go to Thomas E. Watson?

Currently, I have just Virginia as Whig and Sonora/Chihuahua as Rad Lib.

Anne Colleton said Wilson owed her a lot for what she did for his campaign in South Carolina, so I assume his ticket carried that state.

Anne Colleton said Wilson owed her a lot for what she did for his campaign in South Carolina, so I assume his ticket carried that state.
Alright. Thanks. I'm assuming that, due to Semmes being from Alabama, the state went Whig. Can I assume Georgia went Rad Lib, or is it too conservative for that?

Hmm... Would it result in no electoral majority if the Rad Libs got Texas?

That's an interesting question. I might be able to do some population estimates to come up with the electoral college sizes for the CSA in each presidential election, although I'm not sure exactly when Cuba, Sequoyah, Sonora, and Chihuahua became states. Filling the Gaps has been inconsistent in dating their admission.

I wonder what would have happened to the 3/5 Compromise in the CS after the War of Secession. The states would no longer need to count their blacks in the census to counterbalance the free states in the House, though they might still want to count them (or some fraction of them) in order to gain seats in the CS House.

That's an interesting question. I might be able to do some population estimates to come up with the electoral college sizes for the CSA in each presidential election, although I'm not sure exactly when Cuba, Sequoyah, Sonora, and Chihuahua became states. Filling the Gaps has been inconsistent in dating their admission.

I wonder what would have happened to the 3/5 Compromise in the CS after the War of Secession. The states would no longer need to count their blacks in the census to counterbalance the free states in the House, though they might still want to count them (or some fraction of them) in order to gain seats in the CS House.
Alright. Thanks, you're indispensable, you know that? Doing all that work...