TL-191 Map Thread Redux

These are largely unreconstructed Mormons practicing polygamy and sometimes incest with toxic attitudes towards females and highly racist attitudes towards blacks and Natives=perfect CSA allies. With them on my western border Id rather see them in the Sandwich Islands I must say. And what about everything else EntenteVictory comes with? Its hardly worth bunch of unreconstructed Mormons getting Utah is it?
Well, they are perfect Ally for the Confederates.

-Both of them wanted Independence from the Union

-Both Hatred Women to integrated to just be Breed

-They both extreme racist for their time

-Have some Incest Blood in Family

-And both are Smash and Reck by Unions Army

The Perfect Allies to the South

MaxGerke01

Banned
Well, they are perfect Ally for the Confederates.

-Both of them wanted Independence from the Union

-Both Hatred Women to integrated to just be Breed

-They both extreme racist for their time

-Have some Incest Blood in Family

-And both are Smash and Reck by Unions Army

The Perfect Allies to the South
Is all of that suppose to be a good thing? For the most part they were terrible people ittl just like most white Confederates so why on Earth would we want them to gain their independence at the expense of the USA? I for one hope the USA curbstomps them for good eventually whatever the CSA does or says about it.And no time for making Utah an American state survivors go the Sandwich Islands or wherever they can be sent to-maybe Liberia would take them?

Is all of that suppose to be a good thing? For the most part they were terrible people ittl just like most white Confederates so why on Earth would we want them to gain their independence at the expense of the USA? I for one hope the USA curbstomps them for good eventually whatever the CSA does or says about it.And no time for making Utah an American state survivors go the Sandwich Islands or wherever they can be sent to-maybe Liberia would take them?
The supposed to be a good thing? No the supposed to be able to good at all .
I'm just saying they are perfect Ally for Southern Reb for strategical purposes and same feeling with the US.

I am not support them at all, I'm just saying that they are the Perfect Ally for each other in SV

MaxGerke01

Banned
The supposed to be a good thing? No the supposed to be able to good at all .
I'm just saying they are perfect Ally for Southern Reb for strategical purposes and same feeling with the US.

I am not support them at all, I'm just saying that they are the Perfect Ally for each other in SV
Ok glad to hear that , clarified ,Guess I got a little triggered-apologies,You are right ittl they are perfect allies for the CSA and what I said above I still want and perhaps it happens the day after they officially change their name to Deseret? Perhaps the USA cant tangle with the CSA but I think it could deal with Utah alone as long as CSA doesnt intervene as its in no position to really help the Mormons without invading the USA-is that worth it to them ?

Ok glad to hear that , clarified ,Guess I got a little triggered-apologies,You are right ittl they are perfect allies for the CSA and what I said above I still want and perhaps it happens the day after they officially change their name to Deseret?
I forgive you for that 😊
You and I agree that CSA and Mormons will be Great allies to each other.

They probably after declared Independence of Deseret want to be Alone like with OTL Ukraine with Russia (AKA the Union) While moving a Alliance to NATO (AKA the Confederacy) to want security.
Perhaps the USA cant tangle with the CSA but I think it could deal with Utah alone as long as CSA doesnt intervene as its in no position to really help the Mormons without invading the USA-is that worth it to them ?
USA will probable treat Mormon like Britain with Northern Ireland.
A Deadly but overall not Dangerous to whole Country, but a certain part of it's, Confederacy on the other hand is a son of a Bitch to take down.

Entente Victory would be a horror on par with Nazi Victory in OTL with NOTHING to celebrate,
Well it was just for Simple Jokes and Not Celebrate the Fascist Entente for TL191.
I just have the Mormons celebrated for a Nation While the World pretty much burned around them as a Memes

1655293542227.png

1655293589734.png

Could SGW Casualties and Death of Entente Forces and Central Power be like, Maybe not as Brutal as OTL.
1655293842993.png

SGW Casualties going to be less than the OTL because of Nazis and Soviet War, could you guys guessing what the Casualties will be and the percentage of it?

Also the Great war were also affect the Casualties in the both sides in FGW
1655294180495.png

Last edited:
The FGW I can see having similar casualties in Europe and North America. The SGW in Europe is a hard call since we don’t know much about it. I can see casualties being somewhat similar to the first, if a bit higher, since only the Freedomites were genocidal as far as we know.

The FGW I can see having similar casualties in Europe and North America. The SGW in Europe is a hard call since we don’t know much about it.
FGW casualties of Entente will probably be a bit higher but not a lot.
North America however is going to experience a horror the same in the Western Front of World War I with Many Casualties and Deaths, America and the Confederacy being the most that take the worse.

America and Germany will probably have similarities of Death ☠️ and Carnage by the FGW

SGW Casualties will be definitely be lower than OTL WW2
I can see casualties being somewhat similar to the first, if a bit higher, since only the Freedomites were genocidal as far as we know.
Honestly yeah, Only Russia and the French are doing the Massive amount of War crimes against humanity asides. The Casualties of the SGW will be much lower than in European front of Second World War because of Nazis Genocide of the Jews, Romani and the Slavs.

The Germans and especially even the Russian to have a lower Casualties in even SGW and maybe even No Population decline like OTL

I wonder what TL191 casualties of FGW and SGW look like?

MaxGerke01

Banned
Yeah, I want to see like the losses and percent in Both FGW and SGW in Europe and Especially in North America specifically U.S and CSA
Well first those charts are actually a stark reminder of what was lost in both those wars and that was lots of human beings so thanks for posting those.
When it comes to TL -191 losses we will probably never know for sure. Of course there is the divide between North America and Europe in the FGW and SGW .Since there was no real equivalent of a Pacific War during the SGW the overall deaths were likely much lower as was the case in the European theater. There were no murder factories in Russia or France or the UK like in the CSA. But overall numbers from North America in the SGW was likely much higher than OTL WW2 deaths considering US and CS military deaths on both sides, US and CS civilian deaths on both sides and of course the CS black deaths in the Destruction alone which could have been as high as 10 million which is on the high end but possible given black population in the South at the time. So maybe 12-15 million in North America ? That of course totally dwarfs the number from North America in OTL WW2.
In Europe I would think overall numbers are lower with perhaps the same or more Germans ,more British and French and WAY less Russians. Id say the last sentence also applies to Europe and North America in the FGW which had no murder factories anywhere and far fewer military and civilian deaths. In the SGW which was started by the Entente the balance sheet was probably more even handed with the onus on the Entente as invaders when it comes to deaths caused while in North America its on the CSA for causing the most deaths by far due to the Destruction.In the FGW (which I think was technically started by the Central Powers joined by the US-I can never remember that in the FGW or OTL WWI) was much more even handed in terms of deaths in countries but at least slightly higher overall in Europe and much higher in North America overall where it was fought for 4 years instead of just 1.5. The Central Powers probably suffered more deaths but they had more people to loose and still win.
The good news is that in TL-191 there is probably no reason WW3 ever breaks out no matter how tense things could get between the US and Germany and I for one never think they would never get that tense. Japan , Russia and France could get superbombs and the UK has them.The knowledge is probably out there for extremists with an agenda as well but all likley know what happens to them if they were to actually use them.

Last edited:
Wouldn't there already be some of them in some Central Powers victory scenario threads?
Many of them just have the AH either Divided or Somehow Prospered country,
I just want the AH Collapse like Yugoslav in a Large scaleso explore what type of effect happened on Europe and the World.

Plus Danubian Turbofolk is will some banger music

It will not be some banger music, it because it already is
1658790824884.png

I do wonder if Germany would be willing to step in to help AH if the Hapsburgs reached out for assistance to prop them up. It probably depends on when it happens really. If it's in the immediate aftermath of GWII then the Germans may be too beaten and bruised to bother and may opt for using diplomatic and soft power to corral the new states that come out of it.

Could someone make a Austria Hungary collapse Yugoslavia style map?

I am not sure if it even would collapse. A-H (probably would had reformed as Danubian Federation) has survived from two great wars and proven to be quiet strong. Minorities probably won't bother of secession as long as them have some degree autonomy. Even in OTL collapse of A-H didn't occur before CPs were clearly losing WW1.