TL 191 HOI4 Mod Update and Discussion Thread

There are ways to get the AI to not send troops to a region. I’ve already made it quite clear why we made that decision. It seems to me like you’re just looking to find any perceived inconsistencies with your view of canon, as shown by your jumping of topics, first from Canada, then to MacArthur, then to factions, even when I’ve already given quite clear answers as to why we’ve made those decisions.

Faeelin

Banned
🤷
Don't call this a discussion thread if you don't want criticism. It's an interesting mod, it's just very thin right now. Hopefully that will change when people can play the Argentina focus tree.

🤷
Don't call this a discussion thread if you don't want criticism. It's an interesting mod, it's just very thin right now. Hopefully that will change when people can play the Argentina focus tree.
Fair enough, I’m happy for criticism, but it can get a bit tiring on my end when it feels like I’m answering the same rhetorical questions repeatedly. I hope you enjoy the content in 0.2 despite your reservations about it, we’re really excited for what we have in store, and we are always working to keep things consistent with canon.

Argentina Starting Tree and National Spirits
ARG_teaser.png

If the CSA sneak a win, do they return Canada to Britain?

I'm also curious about Germany. I haven't read TL 191 this far, who is leading it? Obviously the Kaiser but who are the chancellors etc?

Last edited:

Faeelin

Banned
Ah, sorry, I can't tell sarcasm very well at all, let alone over the Internet.

Obviously you can say this is reflected in the lore I guess, but I never got the vibe that the US army was fighting as if it was a KMT infantry division against Japan. If anything, the US army was simply hamstrung by its small size and lack of funding, which you could reflect in other ways. Ah well.