TL 191 HOI4 Mod Update and Discussion Thread

Some trees and info for the Confederacy

Untitled.png

The Democratic tree
CSA_Democratic.png

The Freedom Party Tree
CSA_Ultranat_Tree.png

And a formable nation: New Afrika, which can revolt against the Confederate States if Communist support reaches 30%!
hoi4_98.png

Rest in piece our lord Huey Pierce Long who fought against Jake Featherstom :'(

Our most sincere "F", The main crownless king!

Some trees and info for the Confederacy

Untitled.png

The Democratic tree
CSA_Democratic.png

The Freedom Party Tree
CSA_Ultranat_Tree.png

And a formable nation: New Afrika, which can revolt against the Confederate States if Communist support reaches 30%!
hoi4_98.png
Sadly, most of these are nearly illegible. :( Love the black rebels, though! FOR FREEDOM!

Let me try something different
Untitled.png

CSA_Democratic.png

CSA_Ultranat_Tree.png
While I've made my objections to the CSA existing as a coherent nation by the 1930s known, and the democracy tree is frankly a pipe dream, I do like that this version lends at least a little flavor to the bland Featherston and his boring discount-Nazis-with-Southern-accents gang. I also like that the CSA is portrayed as having a realistically dead economy and broken sociopolitical and geopolitical situation that appears damn near impossible to overcome.

hoi4_122.png

Ah, that awesome moment when you revolt against freedomite tyranny,. and gives blessed Huey the opportunity to seize power.

The actor that portrayed the father of the protagonist of the "Back to the future" series.

"Where are we Doc? It looks like Hill Valley is being invaded by a Civil War reenactment society"

"MARTY! IT APPEARS YOUR FATHER NEVER MET YOUR MOTHER AND NOW HE IS A CONFEDERATE DICTATOR MARTY!"

1587591862593.png

Last edited:
CSA Military Junta Tree
Should Featherston be assassinated at the Olympics, and the ensuing power struggle between Knight and Koenig fail to produce a winner in 100 days, the Army will storm Richmond and take total control, either choosing to restore democracy or institute a permanent dictatorship at the end of the tree.

Stuart.png

CSA Military Junta Tree
Should Featherston be assassinated at the Olympics, and the ensuing power struggle between Knight and Koenig fail to produce a winner in 100 days, the Army will storm Richmond and take total control, either choosing to restore democracy or institute a permanent dictatorship at the end of the tree.

Stuart.png

The radical liberals are the blessed path, alltought they still cannot end segregation by the game end in 1948, they have focus about trying to create a racial harmony.

Huey Long's Presidential Tree
Long_Teaser.png

Ah, you won by six minutes, oh well.

I'm the one most hyped for this note, so I asked a lot to the admins.

According to them Long is progressive, but also a despot. He can start the war with the north and have a more positive south, but he cannot end segregation sadly.

CSA Foreign Policy Tree
5r2bodv8fgz41.png

Before anyone asks, "Inaugurate the Union" does NOT lead to reunification. It leads to a US-CS Alliance called the North American Union.

From the lead dev, @Hexcron
Some people have expressed confusion at the anti-freedom party groups in the CSA. For example; some have asked why the Richmond Clique Junta is the most pro-black path. To answer these questions, we asked an anonymous supporter of each major group their opinions on various subjects.

Question: What are your opinions on rights for blacks?
Richmond Clique Supporter: “If they can shoot Yankees they must be good for something”
Aristocratic Whig Supporter: “The current state of affairs in regards to that race is part of their natural progression towards civilisation”
Toryite Whig Supporter: “The Snake may have a bit of a point on this one...”
Liberal RadLib Supporter: “There are more important issues, but black labour restrictions should be lifted”
Radical RadLib Supporter: “Everyone talks about blacks, but no one seems to be talking about the problems faced by Mexicans and Cubans...”
Longist Supporter: Sings Every Man A King

Question: What are your opinions on votes for women?
Richmond Clique Supporter: “All votes should be equally worthless”
Aristocratic Whig Supporter: “Our southern women should deserve the vote indeed”
Toryite Whig Supporter: “Votes for women should be a priority for the next administration”
Liberal RadLib Supporter: “Women should be given the vote and equally few rights in the workplace”
Radical RadLib Supporter: “Votes for women should be a priority for this administration”

Question: What are your opinions on the free market?
Richmond Clique Supporter: “Depends on how many guns it can make”
Aristocratic Whig Supporter: “Depends on how much money we make”
Toryite Whig Supporter: “There should be some regulation, but not too much”
Liberal RadLib Supporter: Violently masturbates
Radical RadLib Supporter: “The market must serve the people first”

Question: What are your opinions on the United States?
Richmond Clique Supporter: Grabs rifle
Aristocratic Whig Supporter: Grabs rifle
Toryite Whig Supporter: Grabs rifle
Liberal RadLib Supporter: “Maybe we should talk to them first?”
Radical RadLib Supporter: Grabs rifle
Longist Supporter: Sings Every Man A King and grabs rifle