TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

Discussion in 'Alternate History Books and Media' started by Alterwright, Aug 31, 2018.

1. cortz#9 Obrltnt of Kampfgruppe Seelöw

Are those celtic or Germanic tunes they have tattoos of? I could see Celtic but not German.

2. Philosopher Jaden Smith Who gave this moron a computer?

Neo-Nazis will use any symbol as long as it looks cool. Hell, I think the symbol on the left shoulder of the guy on the right is Slavic.

cortz#9 likes this.
  3. cortz#9 Obrltnt of Kampfgruppe Seelöw

Would these guys be called "Neo-Confederates" then?

4. interpoltomo please don't do coke in the bathroom

The tats would be because of traditional british, that is druidic tatooing.

cortz#9 likes this.
  5. Thoresby Well-Known Member

But the iconography is Germanic paganism/19th century German not Celtic. Also while most neo-Confederates presumably focus on their hatred of Yankees they aren't likely to be big fans of the other Central Power, Germany.

Odinson, Polish Eagle and cortz#9 like this.
  6. Soundwave3591 Member

I would imagine the CSA would embrace English or French medieval lore and mythology, considering their allies and their heritage. lots of Tories in the southern Colonies during the Revolution, it was actually something of a struggle for the Continental Congress to get them on side.

So perhaps they'd embrace Arthurian legend and lore, Templar knights and so forth. The Ottomans were among their erstwhile enemies (Ally of my Enemy is my Enemy, and so forth) so they'd likely embrace Crusader lore as well.

Polish Eagle likes this.
  7. Soundwave3591 Member

[​IMG]

Some more of my concepts for Confederate Equipment.Union equipment descriptions will be in their requisite folder.

Keller and Premo were auto manufacturers whose Headquarters were in Birmingham, Alabama, and so i felt they would make good CSA vehicle companies, Keller being akin to Ford or Chrysler while Premo is equivalent to GMC or Studebaker.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  8. Soundwave3591 Member

[​IMG]