TL 191 DBWI: Final Season of Man in the High Castle finished!

(Ooc: this is more of a DBRP than a DBWI. I messed up on the title)

So I'm sure by this point the folks here have watched Man in the High Castle, and the ones who have yet to watch it here are at least aware of it. Those who somehow aren't aware of the series here have most likely heard of the book it is based on: Doctor Lexington.

To those who have watched all four seasons, I must ask, What are your thoughts on it now that it is done (or what are your thoughts on it so far?). Who were your favorite characters? That sorta stuff. I guess this thread could also be used for general discussion of the series in general.

Last edited:
Dunno why didn't they just name it Lexington or something like that, but okay.

Either way, my favorite characters are probably Liam and Casper Brown. Their relationship and perception of themselves in relation to America (both the old and the Confederate) is very fascinating, and the way the writers use them to delve into the relationship between Irish- and African-Americans is quite intricate.

On the Entente's side, it has to be Gerry Pashayan, that sly fox.

Dunno why didn't they just name it Lexington or something like that, but okay.

Either way, my favorite characters are probably Liam and Casper Brown. Their relationship and perception of themselves in relation to America (both the old and the Confederate) is very fascinating, and the way the writers use them to delve into the relationship between Irish- and African-Americans is quite intricate.

On the Entente's side, it has to be Gerry Pashayan, that sly fox.
Pashayan was my favorite as well, with Lord Edwards being up there as well. Maybe its the accent, or maybe its that "Cool Old Guy" vibe he had going for him. Its a shame he was offed the way he was.

I don't know why they changed the title either, something to do with them being unable to get the rights to the name, and yet they were able to take the setting. Although to be fair, they did make quite a few changes to the world from the book, I'm looking at you Space Filling Empires.

I am still interested in making a map of the post-finale world. What do you think will happen in the aftermath?