TL 191. Character Descriptions

Hipolito Rodriguez:

Hey, hey, no joke, but uh... someone who looks like Danny Trejo for Hipolito Rodriguez! For both when he was in his younger years during the Great War and in his older years as a guard for the Second Great War.

81-4tcOr06L._SY500_.jpg

3057630-danny_trejo.jpg

I have to say that Mr Schroeder certainly LOOKS perfect for Clarence Potter - though one also likes the idea of the late Philip Seymour Hoffman in the role

Yup. Specifically I just picture Clarence Potter as Schroeder in his younger years, during the Great War. Anytime after then he starts looking waaaay different XD

Who Would Look Like This Character?:

So here's something. What character from the TL-191 Great War series would look like Lew Ayres' Paul Baumer from All Quiet on the Western Front? Or what character do you feel this one reminds you of the most?

all-quiet-on-the-western-front-lew-ayres-1.jpg

AN65aJcy_400x400.jpg

Well, he is german, and Germany is the Alt-US in 191, so I actually think this could be that californian dude....

Chester Martin?

Oh yeah! Chester Martin! The guy who fought on the Roanoke Front! Or this story's version of Verdun I guess. Yeah I think he was just a teenager or a young adult at the time of the war. Perhaps this could be him in his younger years on the Roanoke Front.

So, who do think would be this character here? What's the impression you get?

I actually looked at Tom Sizemore and thought that this might be a good look for Michael Pound, Irving Morrell's tank gunner. However, I will admit Tom Sizemore here might be too young to be a stand in for Pound. I believe Pound would actually be around the same age as Morrell.

51PlPjKlWNL.jpg

Tom-Sizemore-in-Saving-Private-Ryan.jpg

Hipolito Rodriguez:

Hey, hey, no joke, but uh... someone who looks like Danny Trejo for Hipolito Rodriguez! For both when he was in his younger years during the Great War and in his older years as a guard for the Second Great War.

Nice. Although, I imagined Hipolito Rodriguez to look less carved up with age.

I actually looked at Tom Sizemore and thought that this might be a good look for Michael Pound, Irving Morrell's tank gunner. However, I will admit Tom Sizemore here might be too young to be a stand in for Pound. I believe Pound would actually be around the same age as Morrell.

View attachment 446345

View attachment 446346

Within the context of TL-191, I just see a Confederate soldier.

View attachment 446345

View attachment 446346

Mr Sizemore would actually be an excellent casting choice for Chester Martin - he has the right Blue Collar Everyman quality.

Mr Sizemore would actually be an excellent casting choice for Chester Martin - he has the right Blue Collar Everyman quality.

Oh yeah! Yeah, he could be like the older version of Chester Martin in the Second Great War. Has a very good Blue Collar look.