TL-191: Any timelines where Featherston wins?

I see there are a lot of TL-191 plots on here. Going through them all has been daunting. Has anyone written a version where Featherston's invasion in the 1940s works? Would love to read one.

Thanks!

A_H_nikky

Banned
I see there are a lot of TL-191 plots on here. Going through them all has been daunting. Has anyone written a version where Featherston's invasion in the 1940s works? Would love to read one.

Thanks!
There are surprisingly few of those around it seems. Luckily there is one going on right know here-https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/tl-191-a-carved-up-world-entente-victory-in-the-second-great-war.406322/

But I'm really not sure if there are any others ?

Thanks!

There are surprisingly few of those around it seems. Luckily there is one going on right know here-https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/tl-191-a-carved-up-world-entente-victory-in-the-second-great-war.406322/

But I'm really not sure if there are any others ?

Not a timeline pre-say, but here. TL-191 Fatherland.

I remember some maps and some thread and idea i think might be burried by now, the general premise...it might ignite a brutal WW3 later on , specially in North America and ...and you knew what will be the fates of black in the south, Haiti and those caught in border regions(as Featherstone never carred by black in other regions)

A_H_nikky

Banned
...and you knew what will be the fates of black in the south, Haiti and those caught in border regions(as Featherstone never carred by black in other regions)
Well I think that is something that the victorious Freedomites could change on. If they could reach out and touch blacks in South America, Africa and even the relative handful in Europe who says they wouldn't ?

Well I think that is something that the victorious Freedomites could change on. If they could reach out and touch blacks in South America, Africa and even the relative handful in Europe who says they wouldn't ?
One scene maybe clear the british will not participate in confederates issues with black and tell they to behave in british controlled carribean, so at long term featherstone and the freedomite knew they need the british, but as say things can got worse.