Tips on designing fascist flags?

A variation of the above.

Canazi.png

Hapsburg

Banned
The design is cool, but the colours aren't. Red, black, and white combined is too...German, or Arabic. An interesting choice of colours for Canada might be these ones white, green, and red, i.e. the colours of the Canadian national rebellions in the late 1830's. It'd make a direct tie between a hypothetical Canadian nationalist-fascist state and the earliest inklings of Canadian national uprising.

Thande

Donor
The design is cool, but the colours aren't. Red, black, and white combined is too...German, or Arabic. An interesting choice of colours for Canada might be these ones white, green, and red, i.e. the colours of the Canadian national rebellions in the late 1830's. It'd make a direct tie between a hypothetical Canadian nationalist-fascist state and the earliest inklings of Canadian national uprising.

Well in the case of mine we were explicitly trying to make it look Nazi. But you're right. A Patriote colours version might be something like this:

Fascist Canada 6.png

Though a good thing to bear in mind is that it doesn't need to be a strictly black, red, and white flag to be a good fascist one. Take a look at some of these that I have either used or made over the years (and also try to guess what they are if you can):

attachment.php

Fascist Lebanon? (I can actually imagine a crazy Phalange regime coming up with that.)

Grey Wolf

Donor
And a second variation on the above:

I like this one best of the Canadian flags, no offence. Its not too fussy and is easy to imagine it flying from poles as the Canadian mounted fascist guard ride past...

Best Regards
Grey Wolf