Tips on designing fascist flags?

Thande

Donor
Did ye just make that right now? That's pretty good.

Yeah, it's not perfect, I would make the bars all the same width if I did it again. It came out looking a lot nicer than I expected--definitely Italian/Spanish "fascist" in character rather than Nazi.

VT45

Banned
Though a good thing to bear in mind is that it doesn't need to be a strictly black, red, and white flag to be a good fascist one. Take a look at some of these that I have either used or made over the years (and also try to guess what they are if you can):

attachment.php

irish2yn8.png

irish3gl9.png

irish4tx5.png

Okay then, put it this way: VT45 is the reason why Stephen King now only wins the silver medal at the New England Obsessiveness Olympics.

I knew that much from merely being on the same website as him for more than five seconds, but I don't particularly associate him with Ireland.

I have to admit the Canadian fascist flags shown here are more imaginative than the actual flag of the Canadian National Union - which was literally a recolored Nazi flag!

Spengler

Banned
Can't go wrong with:
  • Eagles
  • Lightning
  • Actual fasces
  • Black
  • Red
  • Old weapons
  • Black eagles holding red lightning, fasces, and old weapons

Also good idea: Whatever clothing color your fascists are fans of (Black Shirts, Brown Shirts, Blue Shirts, Silver Shirts, Black Shorts...).
also don't forget that you can also try a little call back to religion like iron guard was trying to do with its symbol. Or the Portuguese national Syndicalists

180px-Guardiadehierro.svg.png

220px-OrderOfCristCross.svg.png

Just took the '64 proposal and recolored the maple leaf. The '64 flag was so angular, so sharp, as is I think it works.

Fascist-Canada.png

Thande

Donor
I think a hollow maple leaf would look more fascist.

Based on a very crude modification of Wolf Brother's:

Fascist Canada 2.png