Timeless

I'm not sure what is Rittenhouse agenda that could possibly justify topping the US goverement post-civil war and give Wernher von braun to the Soviets.....though at this point it seem Flynn agenda is "BURN THE TIMELINE DOWN!"

Will Lucky's deal stand?

Since the people back home don't remember the previous timeline how can she be sure the next time she steps out of the time machine the Lucy she's replacing will have made the same deal?

Will Lucky's deal stand?

Since the people back home don't remember the previous timeline how can she be sure the next time she steps out of the time machine the Lucy she's replacing will have made the same deal?

Xx xx

She made a deal that they get her parents to meet, so that her sister will be born?
With the random nature of reproduction, she'd not be likely to get the same sibling.

Garrison

Donor
So based on that journal Flynn is carrying around it seems that Lucy could actually be the one behind all this. Could there have been an alt Lucy who was erased by Rittenhaus? I mean isn't it rather odd that a time travel project doesn't have a historian on staff before the pilot episode? So maybe Lucy was part of the team, but discovered their agenda and created the Journal and protected it like the locket before she was erased so Flynn could try and set things right?

Xx xx

She made a deal that they get her parents to meet, so that her sister will be born?
With the random nature of reproduction, she'd not be likely to get the same sibling.

Do we have to expect a back to the future-esque episode?
So based on that journal Flynn is carrying around it seems that Lucy could actually be the one behind all this. Could there have been an alt Lucy who was erased by Rittenhaus? I mean isn't it rather odd that a time travel project doesn't have a historian on staff before the pilot episode? So maybe Lucy was part of the team, but discovered their agenda and created the Journal and protected it like the locket before she was erased so Flynn could try and set things right?

Well one theory I've heard is that Rittenhouse have a time machine and OTL is the result of it, though there's slight odds that the Flynn is from to future event and went back in time and this is slightly more loopier

Stolengood

Banned
Xx xx

Nobody ever thinks of that, though -- just look at Back to the Future, for instance. Or that really strained new Harry Potter time travel story.

Garrison

Donor
Well one theory I've heard is that Rittenhouse have a time machine and OTL is the result of it, though there's slight odds that the Flynn is from to future event and went back in time and this is slightly more loopier

I did wonder if OTL might be the product of temporal tampering, would explain why certain people are taking a 'good enough' attitude to the mission outcomes. I suspect Anthony as a pilot would be aware of the changes and that might be why he's helping Flynn.

I am sure Lucy could just go back in time a year after Rufus saves the girl from the Hindenburg and arrange an "accident".

The Alamo episode was good. I'm a bit annoyed that they stuck with having John W. Smith deliver the letter. Lucy insisting on it was good, but it would have been better IMO to have Smith stay behind with his men and demonstrate that having the first (non-Mexican) mayor of San Antonio stay the same isn't really that important overall to history. Have them get the letter off to a messenger once their out and that be that.

Personally, I was hoping that there would be some offhand reference to Texas being a bigger or smaller state.
That would have been neat too. The best case for this would have probably been a casual mention of Greer County, Texas.

I also liked the passing mention that Mexico had abolished slavery, but I would have liked to see that made into a bigger point in the episode.

Watched the Flemming-Braun episode while over here visiting. A bit meh, at least they've gone for rarer character tropes.
They do seem to be going for minimal butterflies approach.
There seems to be 3 conspiracies going on - my brother reckons there'll be a point where it turns out they are working for the bad guys and the ones they are trying to stop are the good guys.
I suspect Flynn is trying to recreate the TL he is originally from and that he is counting on the team to foil his plots.

So we finally got some explanation

Rittenhouse are the american illuminati, as I suspected they are from american revolution era

Also Flynn completely nut and reckless in his use of time travel

I'm liking the show so far, but I would like for them to show a bit more how the world changes after each trip. A bit like Sliders, where they don't go into detail (at least after the first season or so) of each earth but they give you enough to get a vague idea and want more.

I would like to see subtle changes to background stuff in the timeline, such as one time they come back, Mason Industries is now know as The Mason Corporation... minor changes in corporate logos, team logos. People with the same name but played by different actors and such... just to see if Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus would notice (and the audience too).