Thousand-Week Reich - A 'realistic' Nazi victory scenario

Given the way the expanded Reichskommissariats are described by official sources (Ostland including Smolensk, Ukraine reaching Kazakhstan, Moskowien reaching Sverdlovsk) ,I'd say the above maps are probably the closest match I've come across

Hey guys, just wanted to say that the old TWR timeline server that died and went dormant for a while is back, kinda. It's a broader worldbuilding server now, with future TWR stuff that I might do (I have ideas, though it depends if I can get round to it) as well as other worldbuilding stuff from me and others. Bit small at the moment but hopefully it can get an audience: https://discord.gg/b6pAf7H

Last edited:
Why are the Faroe islands part of Iceland?
I was also thinking about them? In some maps, they appear to be occupied by the UK, in some others, they are under Iceland control and in others are under Danish control. Can someone please explain what is their status?

I don't think I ever established what happened to them canonically in the original timeline. In the current version of the mod they're controlled by Iceland, but we think that's pretty silly now, so in future their fate will probably be different - most likely they'll become some kind of 'independent' thing but heavily under the influence/protection of the US and UK.

I don't think I ever established what happened to them canonically in the original timeline. In the current version of the mod they're controlled by Iceland, but we think that's pretty silly now, so in future their fate will probably be different - most likely they'll become some kind of 'independent' thing but heavily under the influence/protection of the US and UK.
Thanks for answering! So the 1946 Faroese independence referendum passes and they become "independent"/under UK and US influence.

Hi AP246, can I ask you something: what happened to the claims that the Reich and Norway had on Antarctica (New Swabia, Queen Maud Land and Peter I Island)? Did the Reich forced Norway to accept their claim and then sign the Antarctic Treaty or what?

I recall it being mentioned that the war with the UK lasted until early 1941, so about seven or eight months later. Which do you think is more likely?

I recall it being mentioned that the war with the UK lasted until early 1941, so about seven or eight months later. Which do you think is more likely?
I think around after dunkirk

It was originally in 1941, but for the purposes of the mod the date was moved forward to a short time after the Dunkirk evacuation. It'll probably stay there, and maybe an exact date will be established for the Toronto Accord update, for the purposes of the mod

So i guess Bismarck survives (Hood too), and now i'm suddenly imagining her participating in the siege of Leningrad, firing shells across the city

I just realized, if the war with the Allies ends shortly after Dunkirk, then no Battle of Taranto, which had notable influence on the Pearl Harbour attack. Does this mean PH could play out differently ITTL, or would the Japanese come to the same conclusions anyway?

I just realized, if the war with the Allies ends shortly after Dunkirk, then no Battle of Taranto, which had notable influence on the Pearl Harbour attack. Does this mean PH could play out differently ITTL, or would the Japanese come to the same conclusions anyway?
I would say that PH was more of a gamble ittl than it is otl and with more plane sunk and less ship sunk but still do some damage

I would say that PH was more of a gamble ittl than it is otl and with more plane sunk and less ship sunk but still do some damage
So Pearl Harbor and the Japanese advance into S.E. Asia is butterflied here? Or at least very different from OTL? This makes me more curious of the Pacific War for this TL.

Also, without Taranto, would the Kriegsmarine and Regia Marina be of any use in the Black Sea when the Axis-Soviet War comes around?

So Pearl Harbor and the Japanese advance into S.E. Asia is butterflied here? Or at least very different from OTL? This makes me more curious of the Pacific War for this TL.
Well the japanese still occupied indonesia according to prox (the only difference is that indonesia is liberated by the americans rather than doing its own thing) so i would say not a lot but probably some are changed

Well the japanese still occupied indonesia according to prox (the only difference is that indonesia is liberated by the americans rather than doing its own thing) so i would say not a lot but probably some are changed
So the Philippines was spared by Japanese?

(Please insert your TNO reference here)

Attachments

• Burgundy.png
    Burgundy.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 365