Thousand-Week Reich - A 'realistic' Nazi victory scenario

So far I've played:
--Demsoc Japan (Lots of fun!)
--Harry S. "The Buck Stops Here" Truman (also very fun, though there isn't much to do until you get the chance to invade Germany)
--Comrade Zhukov (hard at first but steamrolls fast--foreign policy tree will bug if you get into a war with Georgia and conquer it before the Comrade Vasily's War focus finishes!) and his B-team (I went with "The Cripple", who turned out to be a generally decent dude who made Mother Russia's healthcare system a focus after finishing the job of turning Germany into New Motherland Vacation Spot). I did this run before the first bug patch so I ended up fighting all of Nazi Germany which never had a civil war and was just sort of stagnating doing nothing for years.
--Independent Sarawak (possibly the most hopeful and optimistic path in the entire mod)

Problems I've noticed:
--Due to comical levels of AI incompetence, AI Zhukov tends to get conquered by random minor warlords.

Standouts:
--Post-fix, German civil war is appropriately brutal, stupid, and insane. Every faction but the eventual "this is insane, you Nazis are all insane, a plague on all your houses" People's Germany is appropriately evil, the splintering of the periphery is pretty good (though the Belgian and Swiss revolts are a little underpowered IMO), and the post-war trees are all appropriately black-comedy (in the case of Hermann "German Mobutu" Goering and his medals) or brutal fascist dystopia (SS and Wehrmacht but especially SS, where the least evil option is a genocidal asshole and the most evil option makes Oceania look like paradise).
--Even without a Vietnam focus tree, Asia in general rocks. Very creative, interesting, and well-written paths! I especially like Sarawak's option of going their own way under Anthony Brooke, who then successfully supports the organic generation of local democracy. The fragility of Korea and its possibilities of becoming various strands of democracy, or sliding into hellish authoritarianism, is a good set of stories as well. Japan's take on the same is also quite enjoyable, and I like its leftist path's critiques of anarchist ideology while still maintaining a healthy disdain of authoritarianism and allowing the construction of a democratic regime. It feels very thoughtful.
--Morocco, even without a proper focus tree, is another cool country sticking it to fascist bastards and winning. This deserves more love!
--Anarcho-pacifist India is also a very hopeful path, where good people do the best they can to fix a broken world.

Sorry to interrupt all the hype, but I have a repost of a question that you missed last time:
I'm currently working on a Mosaic Earth, and I'm not sure what to take from this TL. America and Australia are mostly full, but the rest of the world is free.
Does anyone have any ideas? Furthermore, I'm not sure whether to take something from the height of the Nazis or from the modern day.

z2u9nn4p2fp51.jpg

Like it, that there is atleast a small chance, that the Germans itself defeat the regime.

St. Petersburg shouldn't even exist on the map, as nazi officials wanted to wipe it from the map completely; as this quote shows

secret instructions from 23 September 1941 said: "the Führer is determined to eliminate the city of Petersburg from the face of earth. There is no reason whatsoever for subsequent existence of this large-scale city after the neutralization of the Soviet Russia."

The way I see it is, there were many plans made on both sides of WW2. Many of them were mutually exclusive, and most of them were never put into effect. I was aware that there plans to destroy St Petersburg, but I didn't know if in the end they'd go to the trouble of actually physically wiping out such a large city, so I kept it around as a shell of its former self.

The way I see it is, there were many plans made on both sides of WW2. Many of them were mutually exclusive, and most of them were never put into effect. I was aware that there plans to destroy St Petersburg, but I didn't know if in the end they'd go to the trouble of actually physically wiping out such a large city, so I kept it around as a shell of its former self.
I mean, they very much so attempted to do just that with Warsaw in OTL

Hitler's plans for Leningrad were explicitly clear:

He planned to let the city starve, then give the land to the Finns. When the Nazis retreated, they obliterated large parts of the Hermitage, including the Amber Room,

So yeah: Leningrad would not exist.

Hitler's plans for Leningrad were explicitly clear:

He planned to let the city starve, then give the land to the Finns. When the Nazis retreated, they obliterated large parts of the Hermitage, including the Amber Room,

So yeah: Leningrad would not exist.
similar to their plans for Moscow, I believe

I'd say deciding not to completely pulverize two major metropolitan areas off the face of the earth is a pretty big change in plans

These plans were made after the POD and according to the transient whims of Hitler as far as I can tell. If the entire war had gone differently, they could've never been thought of. For example, had Leningrad been taken quickly without requiring a siege, ideas of the total starvation of its inhabitants and subsequent destruction of the city could have just not come into existence.

I think a future article should be the formal recentralization of Germany, where it becomes the Federal Republic or something. This includes a military that’s under constitutional restrictions like that of OTL Japan, and bringing back the black-red-gold flag.

I think a future article should be the formal recentralization of Germany, where it becomes the Federal Republic or something. This includes a military that’s under constitutional restrictions like that of OTL Japan, and bringing back the black-red-gold flag.

I think the idea is that Germany is permanently neutered even more so than OTL and severed from its past for its crimes. The confederation I interpret is built to keep the German states separated indefinitely