Thousand-Week Reich - A 'realistic' Nazi victory scenario

Kinda shocked more cities in Eastern Europe haven't been renamed.
I didn't want to make too many assumptions about city names, as many such place names haven't been revealed and I could well be making a mistake. I tried to include as many names for cities with pre-existing German names as I could (notably in Poland and areas formerly controlled by the Teutonic Order), and for many cities in Russia that had been renamed under the USSR I reverted their names to their pre-Soviet ones so as to avoid communist influence in city names across German-controlled areas.

Here's a map of TWR Europe in 1952 I made. Tried to go with a sort of atlasy look for this
1awpm4rzxm751.png
Really great map, I have my hesitations about some major parts of this timeline from a geopolitical perspective, having studied Nazi german fopo a lot over the last few years, but must say the graphics and lore you guys make are great. Look forward to seeing more, keep it up!

Really great map, I have my hesitations about some major parts of this timeline from a geopolitical perspective, having studied Nazi german fopo a lot over the last few years, but must say the graphics and lore you guys make are great. Look forward to seeing more, keep it up!

I think we would love to hear what hesitations you have about this TL!

twr qbam.png

recently did a qbam of twr, partially inspired by the post of twr europe that was submitted recently by drizel, and also because i've been following this mod for a while, so i thought 'why not put it on qbam'?

I find it a bit amusing that the Protectore of Bohemia and Moravia is shown in a shade for colonies when the General Gouvernement for the Occupied Polish Territories isn't. Everything that considered part of the Greater German Reich proper mustn't have a colonial shade, even and especially if it's some kind of Bantustan. The Reichskommissariate are proper colonies, however. If Poland and Czechia are equalable to Bantustans, then any RK is equalable to a Namibia.

Fan-made lore trailer for the TWR HOI4 mod:

Release of the mod is imminent. Barring big unforeseen events, it should be released in August. Hope some of you give it a go and enjoy it, a ton of work has gone into it!

If we need new ideas for topics to write about, how about the Chinese war against Japan? Because I gather from what I’ve read previously that it was much more successful than OTL.

If we need new ideas for topics to write about, how about the Chinese war against Japan? Because I gather from what I’ve read previously that it was much more successful than OTL.
It seems likely that with the Americans and British able to fully focus on Japan they didn't have the resources for something like Ichi-go.

It seems likely that with the Americans and British able to fully focus on Japan they didn't have the resources for something like Ichi-go.
Plus it seems that the Chinese actually continued to truly fight from 1941 onwards. From that year onwards in OTL, the only Chinese forces to legitimately fight back were the communists ironically enough. The Nationalists’ strategy basically amounted to “let the Americans do all the work for us.”

I'm currently working on a Mosaic Earth, and I'm not sure what to take from this TL. America and Australia are mostly full, but the rest of the world is free.