Thousand-Week Reich - A 'realistic' Nazi victory scenario

Isn't Reichkommissariat Ukraine too big? I don't wanna be this person, but it was planned that Reichkommissariat Moskau/Moskowien would occupy the rest of European Russia along the AA Line. And it looks like the Soviet Union collapsed into several States following the defeat.

As for the German Civil War, I don't really see a reason on why Himmler would start a rebellion, but it's up to you (I'll read the Reddit Post though). The SS is Hitler's loyal wing of troopers. Unless they wanted to take over the Army like the SA did in the 30s. Overall, pretty good though, and it's quite suprising on how Hitler's most trusted man in the SS would betray him.

And woah Partisans are everywhere.

Ok so first of all, from the research I did (which, admittedly, wasn't hugely extensive, but not nothing either), there is no one version of what the Nazis had planned for the east border-wise. When the Reichskommissariats of Ukraine and Ostland were created, they were initially only in western Ukraine and the Baltic regions, but this is because everything east of that was still under military occupation. There are various concept maps that show the different divisions of the eastern colonies, some with those Reichskommissariats staying the same and a large Reichskommissariat Moskowien stretching all the way from the north to the caucasus, some with them being enlarged as the German advance progresses. To me, the latter seems more likely, especially as wikipedia at least states that Reichskommissariat Ukraine was extended east up to the Volga in late 1941, though this is uncited.

As already stated, originally the idea was that Hitler dies, Goering comes to power, and Himmler launches a coup attempt. That may still remain the case, but I have deliberately left the events of the German civil war vague in recent times and I intent to at some point go back through and redo it, retconning some stuff, and perhaps bring it more in line with the kind of thing that can happen in the HOI4 mod.

IcyCaspian

Banned
Map of Atlantic Union Representatives Divided by State
26 Seats -
California
19 Seats - Texas
14 Seats - Florida
12 Seats - New York
9 Seats - Pennsylvania
8 Seats - Illinois, Ohio
7 Seats - Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan
6 Seats - Virginia, New Jersey
5 Seats - Washington, Arizona,
4 Seats - Colorado, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Maryland, Massachusetts
3 Seats - Oregon, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky
2 Seats - Nevada, Utah, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Iowa, Connecticut
1 Seat - Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, West Virginia, D.C., Delaware, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
A.U. USA Reps.png

Was digging through old files and found this. I haven't used this and thought that putting it here could potentially help someone out. Planning on working on a map of all A.U. members.

26 Seats -
California
19 Seats - Texas
14 Seats - Florida
12 Seats - New York
9 Seats - Pennsylvania
8 Seats - Illinois, Ohio
4 Seats - Colorado, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Maryland, Massachusetts
1 Seat - Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, West Virginia, D.C., Delaware, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
View attachment 551579
Was digging through old files and found this. I haven't used this and thought that putting it here could potentially help someone out. Planning on working on a map of all A.U. members.
We’ve got to do more stuff on American politics and society in this world. It’s already been established that the country is more to the left than OTL due to being in a Cold War with a far-right rather than far-left superpower (of sorts). Further elaboration would be beautiful!

We’ve got to do more stuff on American politics and society in this world. It’s already been established that the country is more to the left than OTL due to being in a Cold War with a far-right rather than far-left superpower (of sorts). Further elaboration would be beautiful!

It also helps that the specter of Soviet communism has been replaced by the shrieking madness of Nazism.

26 Seats -
California
19 Seats - Texas
14 Seats - Florida
12 Seats - New York
9 Seats - Pennsylvania
8 Seats - Illinois, Ohio
View attachment 551579

Already told you this, but this is pretty cool, and makes me want to get back into TWR timeline, though I am working on the mod with most of the time I have. I might start another map though.

Infobox Estonian Deportation.png

I made this infobox for the deportation of the Estonian people.

After the defeat of the Soviet Union in World War II and the establishment of the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Baltic peoples were subjected to Generalplan Ost. After the extermination of the Jewish population, it was the turn of the Baltic peoples; however the Estonians would be spared for the most part from physical destruction thanks to the intervention of Finland. 75% of the Estonian population was forcibly deported and resettled in Karelia, a small minority would escape to Sweden.

After the fall of the Reich, most Estonians would return, although their numbers were too low and would make it very difficult to rebuild a viable nation (the reconstituted Russia would take a significant amount of territory), so they joined with the surviving Lithuanian and Latvian populations to create the Baltic Union

Last edited:
Did the Estonians ever immigrate back to Estonia similar to the Chechens after the Soviet deportations, or is Estonia now populated by some other ethnic group?

Did the Estonians ever immigrate back to Estonia similar to the Chechens after the Soviet deportations, or is Estonia now populated by some other ethnic group?

I'm not the author of the story but I guessed it's implied some returned to Estonia and formed the Baltic Federation with the surviving Lithuanians and Latvians. Altough Russia has annexed some territories.

Map Baltic Union.png

Here's a map of TWR Europe in 1952 I made. Tried to go with a sort of atlasy look for this
1awpm4rzxm751.png
The only mistakes I see are in Lorraine and Romandy. The rest of the cities in the Greater German Reich proper use German names unless they are archaic, but not Nancy/Nanzig, Geneva/Genf, and Lucerne/Luzern.

The only mistakes I see are in Lorraine and Romandy. The rest of the cities in the Greater German Reich proper use German names unless they are archaic, but not Nancy/Nanzig, Geneva/Genf, and Lucerne/Luzern.
I guess my reasoning behind that was that I'd imagine those in the English-speaking world in 1952 (the perspective from which this map is made) would still call cities like Geneva by what they had been under Switzerland, especially considering they'd probably have a disapproving view of the German invasion of Switzerland and other areas, though you're probably right that it appears quite inconsistent