Thousand-Week Reich - A 'realistic' Nazi victory scenario

Is this thread dead?

I guess so...

To be honest, I've been pretty busy IRL recently so haven't worked on much, not even the mod much (as in direct coding - still managing to get some done though, and other devs are doing really good stuff)

Sorry for the lack of content and such, maybe I'll reboot this one day or make a new map, but right now I have other ideas.

I guess so...

To be honest, I've been pretty busy IRL recently so haven't worked on much, not even the mod much (as in direct coding - still managing to get some done though, and other devs are doing really good stuff)

Sorry for the lack of content and such, maybe I'll reboot this one day or make a new map, but right now I have other ideas.
Understandable and have a great day.

6jQpC00.jpg

(go to reddit link below for full-res)

So, here's a kind of 'ending' to Thousand Week Reich. The world map in 2018, with every country and every flag. This took quite a while, and guess what, it's *3 years to the day* since I posted my first map on reddit (seriously, go check). Thanks to everyone who followed and everyone who contributed. While this is a kind of end to the narrative, no doubt there will be more TWR maps and media at some point in the future.

Special credit to u/erinthecute on reddit and Axelle (https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/members/generalissimo-maximus.100425/) for help with flags.

- reddit post

may i inquire of how is papua independent in this world ?

also, it's likely that the german would like to keep silesia.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
also, it's likely that the german would like to keep silesia.

True, but with all due respect, losing a civil war-turned intervention means that the post-Nazi occupation authority doesn't really have all that much of a say in whether they keep Silesia or not, regardless of how much they would like to keep it or how "German" the area is.

20220505_190302.jpg

A fan art of a russian republic soldier hunting for RFP remnants (and communist too) in buryatia that i commisioned (artist is rahmat.riad in instagram)

036c89667504ca911dcf15b2f40d8be6.jpg

A crate of AK-47 rifles used by the Red Army during their war of attrition against the Germans. This novel assault rifle was designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov using captured STG-44 models. The AK-47 has been used as a symbol of resistance against fascism worldwide.

AP246 why during the Moroccan war of independence did spain not have control of northern morocco and the sahara? this puts spain in a position where it is unable to win against morocco and grants victory to morocco all the time