Thinking It Over: An Open Collaborative TL

@Ben Crouch: Yes, Mark Martin just won the 1993 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Title, However the NASCAR Playoff System did started in 1991 as 16 Drivers compete for a 10-race chase however the playoff system were using is based on the 2014-2016 playoffs that were used by the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series IOTL.

However Mark Martin is ready to defend the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup title as he gets behind the wheel of the #6 Valvoline Ford

Meanwhile at Paramount: FOX outbids CBS to broadcast games from the NAFL however CBS aired it's final NAFL telecast as the Dallas Cowboys beat the San Francisco 49ers in a NAFL Semi-Final Game 38-21 on January 23, 1993.

In addition there will be more news on the new alignment for the PFA for the 1994 Season on an upcoming post so stay tuned.

This Just In: The 1994 Season has made the Biggest Expansion in Pro Football History as 30 Teams will be placed in each league as all 3 leagues will get more competition for a Super Bowl Tournament for this year.

NORTH AMERICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE (TV: Paramount)

American Football Conference
East: Baltimore Colts, Boston Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Montreal Alouettes, New York Jets
Central: Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Houston Oilers, Kansas City Cardinals, Pittsburgh Steelers
West: British Columbia Cougars, Portland Lumberjacks, San Diego Surf, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

National Football Conference
East: Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Toronto Argonauts
Central: Calgary Stampeders, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Oklahoma City Drillers
West: Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Phoenix Firebirds, Salt Lake CIty Seagulls

UNITED FOOTBALL LEAGUE (TV: CBS)

Independence Conference
East: Louisville Stallions, New Jersey Generals, New Orleans Saints, Orlando Thunder, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Central: Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Racers, Mexico City Federales, St. Louis Gunners, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
West: Fresno Raisin Fighters, Honolulu Hawaiians, Oakland Invaders, Sydney Swans, Tokyo Shoguns

Liberty Conference
East: Atlanta Falcons, Birmingham Vulcans, New York Stars, Ottawa Renegades, Quebec Harfangs
Central: Edmonton Eskimos, Iowa Barnstormers, Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma City Drillers, Saskatchewan Roughriders
West: Los Angeles Express, Manila Mariners, Quezon City Pirates, Sacramento Condors, San Jose Surge

WORLD FOOTBALL LEAGUE (TV: NBC)

Trans-Atlantic Conference
Europe A: Amsterdam Admirals, Barcelona Dragons, Frankfurt Galaxy, Paris Lafayettes, Scottish Claymores (Expansion)
Europe B: Berlin Thunder, Cologne Centurions, London Monarchs, Rome Gladiators, Rhein Rhythm (Expansion)
East: Charlotte Panthers, Memphis Southmen, Nashville Kats, Philadelphia Freedom (Expansion), Richmond Rebels

All-American Conference
Midwest: Chicago Blitz, Cedar Rapids Kernels, Milwaukee Mustangs, Omaha Scarecrows, Wichita Bombers
Southern: Austin Texans, Corpus Christi GulfCats (relocated from Houston Voyagers), Jacksonville Jaguars (Expansion), Oklahoma Outlaws, San Antonio Marshalls
Pacific: Anaheim Piranhas (Expansion), Boise Steelheads, Reno Aces, Utah Gold, Yokohama Hurricanes

Friday Night Football Rights will be on Tempo
Saturday Night Football Rights will be on TNT
Sunday Night Football Rights will be on ESPN
Monday Night Football Rights will be on ABC

Last edited:
February 21, 1994: The 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Season Opened at Riverside International Raceway in Riverside, CA as the #2 Miller Genuine Draft Ford of Rusty Wallace kicked off with their 1st Win of the Season, Michael Waltrip, Ted Musgrave, Clifford Allison and Tim Richmond round out the Top 5.
The Rhythm Radio Charts That Week
1. Ace of Base - The Sign
2. Susan Wall - Sweat (A La La Long)
3. Brighton Accadians Choir Drill - Let The Music Play
3. Mariah Carey - Without You
4. All 4 One - So Much In Love
5. Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
6. Haddaway - Life
7. St. Thomas More Sparklers (Jenny Matthews) - Come Go With Me (a Remake of that Expose Hit in which they performed in the 1994 NCDC)
8. XScape - Understanding
9. Mariah Carey - Hero
10. Salt N Pepa ft. En Vogue - Whatta Man

February 23, 1994: CBS' coverage of short program in women's figure skating at the Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway (fueled by the media frenzy from a scandal in which associates of figure skater Tonya Harding attacked Nancy Kerrigan) immediately becomes one of the rated prime time television programs in American history.

February 28, 1994: The 1994 Coca-Cola Cup Tour made it's visit to the Sunshine State of Florida for the Daytona 500, Race #2 of the 1994 Season as John Andretti beated Geoff Bodine to win this race and his 1st of his career.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "The Sign" by Ace of Base (2nd Week)

March 6, 1994: The Spring Race in Richmond, VA took place for the Pontiac Excitement 400 at Richmond International Raceway as Ken Schrader beated Mark Martin to win this race, Terry Labonte, Dale Earnhardt and Geoff Bodine round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Sweat (A La La Long)" by Susan Wall (1st Week)

March 13, 1994: The 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Rocks On at the Rock, Referring to North Carolina Motor Speedway as Tempo gets it's first broadcast of 1994 for the Goodwrench 500 as Mark Martin beated Bay Area's First Female Black Racer Tierra Gardner to win at the Rock.
The Rhythm Radio Chart for That Week
1. Susan Wall - Sweat (A La La Long) (2nd Week)
2. Mariah Carey - Without You
3. All 4 One - So Much In love
4. Celine Dion - The Power of Love
5. Encinal Jets Flight Crew (LV: Mariah Lucas - Encinal HS - Alameda, CA) - Harmony (OTL Song by Valentina which is a Eurobeat Tune)
6. Salt N Pepa & En Vogue - Whatta Man
7. CR Kennedy Happiness, Inc. - Do Not Pass Me By (The song that was sung by MC Hammer 3 Years Ago, Made It to the Top 10 in it's 2nd week)
8. Richard Marx - Now & Forever
9. Huntington Beach Choir Drill (LV: Michelle Cedillos - Huntington Beach, CA) - Don't Stop Me Now (was Sung by Queen)
10. CeCe Peniston - I'm In the Mood

March 20, 1994: The Intimidator wins at Atlanta for Dale Earnhardt as he beated his nemesis Jeff Gordon to win the Motorcraft 500 while Defending Coca-Cola Cup Champion Mark Martin finished 6th to keep the lead in the Points Standings as they take a double week off before heading to Bristol
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Sweat (A La La Long)" by Susan Wall (3rd Week)

March 21, 1994: The 66th Academy Awards, hosted by Whoopi Goldberg, are held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Los Angeles. Steven Spielberg's Holocaust drama, Schindler's List, wins seven Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director (Spielberg).

April 3, 1994: The Cincinnati Reds host an opening night game on Easter Sunday against the Nashville Sounds. It is the first time in Major League history that a season opens with a night game instead of a day game. Only 32,803 attend the game, which is criticized by many Reds fans at the time as breaking tradition.

April 6, 1994: On Dancin' On Air's Wild Wednesday when it aired on Tempo, Joanna Mistretta and Alexis Lanoza (who was co-hosting DOA a year ago) talked about with Princess (Heather Day) on the New Days of Thunder Sequel to be released on July 7th however Joanna said what happened.

(BGM: "Groove Thang" by Zhane)

Joanna: Tom Cruise will return to play the role as Cole Trickle, And There will be a new Female Character being played by Jaya Ramsey in hopes that she will win her first Coca-Cola Cup., and speaking of Jaya we will play Jaya after this.
Princess: Well That's a Good Idea, we will play a hit from Jaya from 4 Years Ago after this Nicole
Alexis: Go To Commercial, Will be Right Back!

April 8, 1994: Genji Kaku of the Atlanta Braves pitches a 6–0 no-hitter against the San Diego Padres at Dodger Stadium, striking out 10 in the process. For Mercker, it is his first complete game in the Major Leagues. In the first half of the ninth inning, Chan Ho Park comes on to pitch for the Padres, becoming the first Korean player to appear in a Major League game.

April 10, 1994: After 2 Weeks of Rest, The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series went back to work at Bristol for the Food City 500 as Jeff Gordon scored his 1st win here.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Do Not Pass Me By" by CR Kennedy Happiness, Inc.

April 11, 1994: The Offspring release Smash, which goes on to become the best selling independent album of all time and one of the most influential albums of the 90s.

April 17, 1994: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series heads to Texas for the Western Auto Texas 400 as Bobby Labonte rallied to home turf to win the race, Rob Moroso, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Michael Waltrip round out the Top 5.
The Rhythm Radio Chart for that Week
1. CR Kennedy Happiness, Inc. - Do Not Pass Me By
2. All 4 One - So Much In Love
3. Omaha Westside Amazing Technicolor Show Choir - Hot Hot Hot (Was Sung by Buster Poindexter)
4. Jocelyn Enriquez - I've Been Thinking About You (Former Pinole Valley Spartanette hopes to hit the Top Spot in May of that year)
5. Mariah Carey - Without You
6. Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready
7. Encinal Jets Flight Crew - Harmony
8. Madonna - I'm Ready
9. Northrop Charisma - Round Medley (A Medley of I Get Around & Proud Mary)
10. Laura Enea - Catch Me

April 27, 1994: The legendary Fillmore club reopens in San Francisco with a concert headlined by The Smashing Pumpkins.

April 28, 1994: The Simpsons broadcasts its 100th episode on Fox.

May 1, 1994: Bobby Labonte won at Talladega in the 1988 DieHard 500, Todd Bodine, Jeff Burton, Jeff Gordon and Darrell Waltrip round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Do Not Pass Me By" by CR Kennedy Happiness, Inc. (3rd Week)

May 8, 1994: NASCAR Goes to California for the Carl's Jr. 500 as Terry Labonte beated Dale Earnhardt to score that win, Geoff Bodine, Jeff Gordon (who is currently leading in the poitns standings) and Bill Elliott round out the top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I've Been Thinking About You" by Jocelyn Enriquez

May 15, 1994: The Rhythm Radio Charts looked like at Sonoma as a Former Pinole Valley Choir Drill Star hanged on top for a 2nd week in a row.
1. Jocelyn Enriquez - I've Been Thinking About You
2. All 4 One - I Swear
3. Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready
4. Northrop Charisma - Round Medley
5. Keller Indianettes (Tonya Rabon) - Give It To You (However that song is performed as a Kick Routine in a Choir Drill Contest in Texas, 5 Years later Former New Kids on the Block member Jordan Knight will cover it.)
6. Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
7. Mariah Carey - Without You
8. Daize - You & Me
9. Madonna - I'll Remember
10. SWV - You're Always on My Mind
As for the Coca-Cola Cup Series: Dale Earnhardt intimidates a win at Sonoma in the Banquet Frozen Foods 300, Sterling Marlin, Jeff Burton, Rob Moroso and Tim Richmond round out the Top 5.

May 21, 1994: The 1994 Miss Universe Pageant took place in Manila, Philippines and it aired in the USA on CBS (TV) and Rhythm Radio (Radio) and on ABS-CBN (in the Philippines), The Opening Number Song from the 1994 Miss Universe Pageant which is called Mabuhay being sung by all 77 Contestants including Miss USA 1994 Lu Parker and Bb. Pilipinas 1994 Charlene Gonzales and the pageant is hosted by Bob Goen (of Wheel of Fortune on CBS Daytime), The night ended as India's Sushmita Sen won the crown.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I've Been Thinking About You" by Jocelyn Enriquez (2nd Week)

May 23, 1994: Star Trek: The Next Generation concludes its seven-year run with the series finale, All Good Things... The two-hour finale was broadcast on Paramount Television Network

May 28, 1994: Durham P Andy Benes spilled the beans of the New York Yankees Offense as the Bulls beaned the New York Yankees 4-0.

May 29, 1994: At Indianapolis, Al Unser Jr. won the 78th Indianapolis 500, Then at Charlotte for the Coca-Cola 600, The #70 Exide Ford of Geoff Bodine won the Pole but finished 20th, The Winner went to Owner and PFA Head Coach Joe Gibbs and Driver Dale Jarrett and his #18 Interstate Batteries Pontiac, Terry Labonte came in 2nd and Dale Earnhardt came in 3rd as he leads the points with 2nd in the Points went to 18th Place Finisher at Charlotte Jeff Burton who is trailing by 1, Yes 1 Point behind him as the season will go down under to Australia for the Goodyear 500.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I've Been Thinking About You" by Jocelyn Enriquez (3rd Week)

Additional notes ITTL: Three-Time F1 World Champion Ayrton Senna didn't die

Last edited:
PFA WHO'S WHO IN '94

Atlanta Falcons: Jeff George (QB), Andre Rison (WR), Jessie Tuggle (LB)
British Columbia Cougars: Boomer Esiason (QB)
Buffalo Bills: Jim Kelly (QB), Thurman Thomas (RB), Andre Reed (WR)
Calgary Stampeders: Wilber Marshall (LB)
Charlotte Panthers: Bobby Hebert (QB), Sam Mills (LB), John Kasay (K)
Chicago Bears: Curtis Conway (WR)
Cincinnati Bengals: Jeff Blake (QB), Carl Pickens (WR), Darnay Scott (WR)
Cleveland Browns: Bernie Kosar (QB), Earnest Byner (RB), Webster Slaughter (WR)
Dallas Cowboys: Troy Aikman (QB), Emmitt Smith (RB), Raghib "The Rocket" Ismail (WR), Alvin Harper (WR), Jay Novacek (TE)
Denver Broncos: John Elway (QB), Steve Atwater (DB), Karl Mecklenburg (LB)
Detroit Lions: Barry Sanders (RB) Herman Moore (WR), Mike Kenn (T), Robert Porcher (DL), Dennis Gibson (LB)
Green Bay Packers: Brett Favre (QB)
Houston Oilers: Warren Moon (QB), Haywood Jeffires (WR), Bruce Mathews (OL), Ray Childress (DL)
Jacksonville Jaguars: Mark Brunell (QB)
Kansas City Cardinals: Elvis Grbac (QB), Larry Centers (RB), Will Shields (OL), Derrick Thomas (LB), Aeneas Williams
Las Vegas Raiders: Bo Jackson (RB)
Los Angeles Express: Damon Allen (QB), Marshall Faulk (RB)
Los Angeles Rams: Jerome Bettis (RB), Isaac Bruce (WR), Jackie Slater (OL), Todd Lyght (DB)
Miami Dolphins: Dan Marino (QB), Keith Jackson (TE)
Minnesota Vikings: Brad Johnson (QB), Cris Carter (WR), Todd Steussie (OL), John Randle (DL)
New England Patriots: Scott Zolak (QB)
New York Jets: Michael Strahan (DE), Chris Hinton (T)
Oakland Invaders: Jim Harbaugh (QB), Sterling Sharpe (WR), Bryant Young (DT)
Oklahoma City Drillers: Drew Bledsoe (QB)
Orlando Thunder: Kerwin Bell (QB)
Philadelphia Eagles: Randall Cunningham (QB)
Pittsburgh Steelers: Neil O'Donnell (QB), Barry Foster (RB), Dwight Stone (RB/KR), Rod Woodson (CB)
Salt Lake City Seagulls: Steve Atwater (CB)
San Diego Chargers: Natrone Means (RB), Tony Martin (WR), Leslie O'Neal (DL), Junior Seau (LB)
San Francisco 49ers: Joe Montana (QB), Jerry Rice (WR), John Taylor (WR), Dana Stubblefield (DL), Ken Norton, Jr. (LB)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Santana Dotson (DL), Hardy Nickerson (LB)
Washington Redskins: Gus Frerotte (QB), Art Monk (WR), Darrell Green (CB)

(Note: This Post will be updated (and edited) as It Develops, Feel Free to PM or Contribute OTL NFL/CFL/WLAF Stars to be place in the list of Who's Who in '94, We Can Accept College Alumni, Too!)

Last edited:
June 12, 1994: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Circuit returned from a Travel Day to go Down Under, But First let's see the Charts in Rhythm Radio on this Father's Day Weekend

1. Jocelyn Enriquez - I've Been Thinking About You (5th Week)
2. All 4 One - I Swear
3. Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around
4. Jon Secada - If You Go
5. Madonna - I'll Remember
6. Carlsbad Lancerettes (LV; Natalie Hodges) - Eternity (OTL Song by Vanessa) (However Natalie Hodges will now lead the New Lancerettes squad for the 1995-1996 Choir Drill Season as lead vocalist with Terri Fox going to go Secondary Lead Vocals)
7. Miss Universe 1994 - Mabuhay
8. Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready
9. Janet Jackson - Anytime Anyplace
10. Miranda - Your Love Is So Divine

As for the Race Itself: The Down Under Race was won by Darrell Waltrip, Terry Labonte came home 2nd.

June 17, 1994: And So After 22 Seasons on CBS, Bob Barker as final episode of The Price is Right, Ray Combs will be the new host of The Price is Right as the Show Begins it's 23rd Season on September 12th, Not Only That It was also the Last Episode for Long Time TPIR Model Janice Pennington and Holly Hallstrom next season Lisa Stahl and Ferrari Ferris replaces them so TPIR will 2 Light Skin Models and 2 Dark Skinned Models beginning September 12th for the Daytime Show however Lisa and Ferrari is also expected to model on the 1994 Syndicated Nighttime Version hosted by Doug Davidson from The CBS Soap Opera, Young and the Restless, But No Word if Rod Roddy will be announcing the Syndicated 1994 Nighttime Revival.
Also: DirecTV, a direct broadcast satellite service, begins broadcasting in Jackson, Mississippi.

June 19, 1994: Now the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series heads to Brooklyn, MI for the Miller Genuine Draft 400 a Mark Martin wins, Bill Elliott, Jeff Gordon, Sterling Marlin and Rusty Wallace round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I've Been Thinking About You" by Jocelyn Enriquez (6th Week)

June 22, 1994: Chunichi SP Chao Hsia shuts out the Monterrey Sultanes in a 8-0 win as he struck out 6 batters.

June 26, 1994: After 4 Years Since the First Days of Thunder made it's debut to theaters, A Second Days of Thunder strikes forward to theaters for the first time as Days of Thunder II opens it's doors in movies everywhere, Picking up where we left off from four years ago, Veteran Racer Cole Trickle (played by Tom Cruise) hopes to win his 1st NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Championship while Rowdy Burns (played by Michael Rooker) tries his attempt to stop him from winning his 1st championship and let Rowdy go for Championship #5 or maybe a new All-Female Racing Team hoping to win it all.
Returned to Reprise their Roles from the Original: Nicole Kidman (Dr. Claire Lewicki), Robert Duvall (Harry Hogge), Cary Elwes (Russ Wheeler), John C. Reilly (Buck Bretherton)
New to be Casted for the First Time: Karina Arroyave (Lisa Barrett), Corina Katt Ayala (Kristina Ross), Tisha Campbell-Martin (Shanice Scott)

As for the Soundtrack:
1. Emotion In Motion - In a Dream
2. Vivian Serrato (Former Member of the El Rancho Song & Dance Squad in Pico Rivera, CA who is a 1993 Graduate of El Rancho HS) - Turn The Beat Around (OTL Song by Lil' Suzy which is a Reboot of Vicki Sue Robinson's Hit)
3. Heaven - With All My Heart
4. Johnny O - Runaway Love
5. Kelly Dempsey - The Way You Do The Things You Do (OTL song by UB40)
6. Leanne Durdevic - Loser (OTL song by Beck)
7. Stevie B - When I Dream About You
8. Stephanie Marano - I Feel 4 U
9. 69 Boyz - Five O Five O (Here They Come) (OTL Song from the Soundtrack of the 1995 Movie Bad Boys)
10. Lisa Lisa - When I Fell In Love
11. Cheryl Marcelo - Mmm Mmm Mmm (OTL song by Crash Test Dummies)
12. Buffy - Give Me a Reason (Song was released 2 years early ITTL)
13. Denine - One More Shot
14. Robin S - I Want to Thank You
Extra OTL Notes: 3 of the Fourteen Songs (Loser, Mmm Mmm Mmm & I Want to Thank You) in the film's soundtrack made it to an OTL Episode of MTV's Lip Service in which the show doesn't exist ITTL, Click here to watch the episode.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I've Been Thinking About You" by Jocelyn Enriquez (7th Week)

June 30, 1994: Minnesota LF Kirby Puckettt gets his 2000th as he went 1 for 4 in a 6-5 win over San Diego.

July 2, 1994: Minnesota LF Kirby Puckett struck lightning again to continue his 20 game hitting streak as he beated the Chicago Cubs 12-6.

July 3, 1994: To Support the Movie of Days of Thunder II which was released last week, The Rhythm Radio 500 is aired on Tempo from Sacramento Motor Speedway as John Andretti won the Pole, The race ended as Bobby Labonte won, Ward burton 2nd and Ernie Irvan finished 3rd.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Swear" by All 4 One

July 10, 1994: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Tour moves to Loudon for the 2nd Annual Slick 50 300 when it aired on Tempo with Mike Joy hosting while Lisa Canning busy broadcasting the Showstopper Finals from Myrtle Beach, SC for it's 7th Year on this Network, The Race is won by Rob Moroso, Dale Jarrett and Sterling Marlin round out the Top 3.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Swear" by All 4 One (2nd Week)

July 12, 1994: Moisés Alou's double in the 10th inning gives the National League an 8–7 victory over the American League in the All-Star Game. John Hudek of the Houston Astros becomes the first pitcher in major league history to appear in an All-Star Game before recording a major league victory. Fred McGriff, whose two-run home run in the 9th inning tied the score, takes MVP honors.

July 17, 1994: The First Half of the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series comes to an end at Pocono as Jeff Gordon beat Dale Earnhardt to win the Champion Spark Plug 400, Mark Martin, Ricky Rudd and Dale Jarrett round out the Top 5 ass Jeff Gordon leads Mark Martin by 13 Points as the 2nd half begins at Daytona.
In The World Cup: Brazil wins the 1994 FIFA World Cup, defeating Italy 3–2 in a penalty shootout in the final (full-time 0–0)
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Swear" by All 4 One (3rd Week)

July 24, 1994: The 2nd Half begins at Daytona for the Pepsi 400 on July 24th as Patty Moise won the pole but in the end Ernie Irvan beated Steve Grissom to win at Daytona and Patty finished last.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base (1st Week)

July 27, 1994: Padres P Jose Mendez stops the Oakland Bay Sox to a 4-0 Shutout win.

July 28, 1994: Kenny Rogers of the Texas Rangers throws the fourteenth perfect game in Major League history.

August 2, 1994: Cleveland 2B Carlos Baerga gets a 37 Game Hiting Streak to a 11-2 win over the Houston Astros.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio (on 7-30): "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base (2nd Week)

August 6, 1994: Clifford Allison beat Tim Richmond to win the Brickyard 400 for 1994, Michael Waltrip, Mark Martin and Points Leader Jeff Gordon round out the Top 5.
The Rhythm Radio Charts that week:
1. Emotion In Motion - In a Dream (1st Week at #1)
2. Janet Jackson - Anytime Anytime Place
3. Heaven - With All My Heart
4. Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around
5. Connie - No Tears
6. Jocelyn Enriquez - Make This Last Forever
7. Cheryl Marcelo - Mmm Mmm Mmm
8. Jon Secada - If You Go
9. Bobby Ross Avila - Let's Stay Together (was sung by Al Green from 22 Years Ago)
10. Changing Faces - Stroke You Up
Note: Days of Thunder II Songs in Bold

TIO Intermission: Game Shows for the 1994-1995 Season

ABC

Monopoly
Host: Peter Tomarken
Announcer: Charlie O'Donnell

The $25,000 Quiz Attack (Based on the Japanese Version which aired on Asahi Broadcasting since 1975 and produced by Vin Di Bona)
Host: Alan Thicke
Announcer: John Cramer

CBS

Keynotes
Host: Andy Gury (also hosts Top of the Pops on CBS)
Announcer: Burton Richardson

The Price is Right (Daytime)
Host: Ray Combs
Announcer: Rod Roddy

Wheel of Fortune
Host: Bob Goen
Announcer: Charlie O'Donnell

NBC

Caesar's Challenge (Renewed for a 2nd Season)
Host: Ahmad Rashad
Announcer: Steve Day

Concentration '94
Host: Alex Trebek
Announcer: Gene Wood

Let's Make a Deal
Host: Bobby Catalano
Announcer: Edd Hall (Also Announcing the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC)

$ale of the Century (airs at 7:30/6:30c)
Host: Jim Perry
Announcer: Don Morrow

Scrabble
Host: Chuck Woolery
Announcer: Charlie Tuna

Note: The Other Side didn't Exist ITTL as a Result: Caesar's Challenge and Concentration airs from 10-11am, and 3-4pm Local/SYN Programming didn't happened ITTL for the 1994-1995 TV Season and $ale of the Century is on Primetime at 7:30/6:30 central before the network's primetime lineup

Paramount

Acting Crazy
Host: Wayne Cox
Announcer: Terry Reid

Hollywood Teasers (Paramount sold this game show to debut in September '93 ITTL, So here's the link if you want to watch a clip of how it works)
Host: Robb Weller
Announcer: Charlie Tuna

Jackpot!
Host: Geoff Edwards
Announcer: Rich Hardaway

People On TV
Host: Jimmy Cefalo
Announcer: Al Chalk (That Guy who announced The Dirty Dozens on Paramount's In Living Color hosted by Nick Bakay (as Stu Dunphy) took over the job to replace Chuck Riley in 1993)

PBS

Think Twice
Host: Monteria Ivey
Announcer: Chris Zito

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
Host: Greg Lee
Chief: Lynne Thigpen

SYNDICATION

Family Feud (All-American Television)
Host: Richard Dawson
Announcer: Gene Wood

Jeopardy (King World)
Host: Alex Trebek
Announcer: Johnny Gilbert

Press Your Luck (King World)
Host: Pat Sajak
Announcer: Rod Roddy

The New Price is Right (All-American Television)
Host: Doug Davidson
Announcer: TBA

Trivial Pursuit (MTM Enterprises; Also Shown on Family Channel)
Host: Wink Martindale
Announcer: Randy West

IN CABLE

Free 4 All (USA Network)
Host: Mark L. Wahlberg
Announcer: N/A

Jumble/Boggle/Shuffle: The Interactive Game (Family Channel)
Host: Wink Martindale
Announcer: Randy West
Note: Reruns of the Syndicated Game Show Jumble hosted by Wink Martindale airs on the Family Channel, However that show ran from 1990 to 1993 and is syndicated by Multimedia Entertainment (best known for producing talk shows for Phil Donahue, Sally Jesse Raphael and Jerry Springer)

Masters of the Maze (Family Channel)
Host: JD Roth

Maximum Drive (Tempo)
Host: Joe Fowler
Co-Hosts: Brian Vermeire, Mercedes Colon

Quicksilver (USA Network)
Host: Ron Maestri

Roll With It (Tempo)
Host: Keith Chegwin

Shop 'Til You Drop (Lifetime)
Host: Pat Finn
Announcer: Mark L. Wahlberg

Supermarket Sweep (Lifetime)
Host: David Ruprecht
Announcer: Johnny Gilbert

That's My Dog (Family Channel)
Host: Wil Shriner
Announcer: Dean Miuccio

Last edited:
August 12, 1994: Woodstock '94 is held in Saugerties, New York. As with the original 1969 festival, attendance is swelled by a high number of gatecrashers, while heavy rains turn the festival grounds into a sea of mud for the next 3 days. Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Aerosmith, Bob Dylan, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Peter Gabriel, and Green Day are among the many performers.
Meanwhile: Paramount broadcasts its first National Football League broadcast, a pre-season game in San Francisco between the 49ers and Denver Broncos.

August 14, 1994: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Tim Horton's Grand Prix moved from Toroto to Bowmanville for the 1994 Contest, Mark Martin won the pole in this New Site as 42 Drivers took the road course for the first time since May as Terry Labonte won another Grand Prix giving his 2nd Canadian Grand Prix win of his career in the NASCAR circuit
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "In a Dream" by Emotion in Motion (2nd Week)

August 16, 1994: With Jamie Solinger decided to get back to modeling again before she will start singing again with an army of other girls getting ready to compete for the Miss USA Title in 4 years and probably win the Miss Universe Organization Triple Crown, but she has an assignment to work with it first before anything else, To work with Tempo's Daisy Fuentes (she worked at MTV IOTL) for the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant on the anchor booth hosted by Wheel of Fortune's Bob Goen in Biloxi, MS on CBS along with CTV in Canada, The Pageant is also broadcasted on Rhythm Radio on the Dial as all 51 Teenage Women (including Jamie's Home Representative from Iowa, Erika Miller along with Future Singer-Songwriter Charlotte Martin representing Illinois) singing "I Want to be the Best" in hopes of the Opening Number song could keep the Miss Teen USA New Jack Swing Game to #1 in the Rhythm Radio Charts but after the Inteviews, EYC performing with the 51 Contestants with "Feelin' Alright", But in the end after the Swimsuits and Evening Gowns all 51 Girls performing the song "Oh What a Night Is", after California's Shauna Gambill won the Title of Miss Teen USA.
After the Miss Teen USA Pageant on this network: The Late Show with David Letterman occurs with Neneh Cherry performs with Youssou N'Dour with the Song "7 Seconds" in hopes thats they will ride on to the Rhythm Radio Charts (although that song is on the Quiet Storm Playlist on a number of Rhythm Radio Stations)

August 20, 1994: Cal Ripken Jr. of the Baltimore Orioles got hit #2000 as the O's beat Portland 8-7.

August 21, 1994: Mark Martin won the Final NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series road course race of 1994 at Watkins Glen as he beated Jeff Gordon to win the Bud at the Glen, Terry Labonte, Sterling Marlin and Bobby Labonte round out the top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "In a Dream" by Emotion in Motion (3rd Week)

August 22, 1994: Norfolk SS Alex Arias got a 5-Hit blitz to a 13-3 Victory over Yokohama, Arias got a 2-Run home run in the 6th as a highlight of this game.

August 27, 1994: Going under the Lights for a Short Track Saturday Night @ Bristol Motor Speedway as Jeff Gordon won the pole but in the end Geoff Bodine won, Jeremy Mayfield, Rob Moroso, Brett Bodine and Bobby Hamilton round outt the Top 5 and Jeff Gordon came home 26th.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "In a Dream" by Emotion in Motion (4th Week), But the Miss Teen USA 1994 posse (led by The Current Miss Teen USA, Shauna Gambill) enters the Top 20 in the Rhythm Radio Charts but more on that later.

August 30, 1994: Miami P Manabu Tanabe gave up 4 hits, and allowed 3 walks to strike 6 batters in a 6-0 shutout win over the Los Angeles Angels.

September 4, 1994: The Final Race of the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Regular Season takes place as Points Leader Jeff Gordon will start 5th as Dale Earnhardt who is in 3rd in points won the Pole, However Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt did enjoyed the day finished 2nd and 3rd while Terry Labonte who is currently 7th in points by the time of the race won the Southern 500, Tierra Gardner and Mark Martin round out the Top 5 forcing them clinch their bids in the playoffs while Bill Elliott will not make the chase this year.
The 16 Finalists vying for the Title of NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Championship: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Dale Earnhardt, Rob Moroso, Dale Jarrett, Terry Labonte, Sterling Marlin, Bobby Labonte, Tim Richmond, Jeff Burton, Rusty Wallace, Clifford Allison, Michael Waltrip, Bobby Hamilton, Ken Schrader & Tierra Gardner
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Cheryl Marcelo (From the Days of Thunder Soundtrack)
As for "I Want to Be The Best" still at #14, Because Football Fans wanted to play this as a rally song for a number of teams in the PFA

September 6, 1994: San Diego P Jose Mendez gave up 2 hits to shutout the Atlanta Braves 14-0 as he struck out 10 batters

September 10, 1994: The First Round of the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series chase took place at Richmond International Raceway as Points Leader Jeff Gordon won this event, Rusty Wallace, Brett Bodine, Mark Martin and Shawna Robinson round out the Top 5.

September 11, 1994: The 1994 Pro Football Season is Openeed for Business as the Defending Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys beat the Miami Dolphins 34-30 as Troy Aikman scored a TD Pass to Michael Irvin in the 4th Quarter.
At Oaktown: More Than 60,000 Fans have packed the Coliseum in Oakland as the Opening Number to the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant "I Want to Be The Best" as they went to #7 in the Rhythm Radio Charts in hopes that the Invaders might be the best team the PFA as Starting QB Jim Harbaugh keeps it coming as he went 26 for 46 for 298 yards and scored 2 TD's including 1 to Alfred Pupunu to a 37-34 victory over Orlando
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Cheryl Marcelo (2nd Week) but the Opening Number Song from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant jumps to #9

September 12, 1994: Original Family Feud host Richard Dawson returns to the series after nine years, replacing his successor, Ray Combs; the show also expands from half-hour to full-hour episodes.
Meanwhile on The Price is Right: The Show kicked off it's 23rd season with New Host Ray Combs with Rod Roddy announcing for the new season, the complete with new music package by Edd Kalehoff makes it debut starting this season when it aired on CBS Daytime, not only that Doug Davidson hosts a brand new syndicated nighttime version of The Price is Right with Burton Richardson as announcer while the new models are going double duty as Lisa Stahl, Gena Lee Nolin, Ferrari Ferris and Kathleen Bradley will model on Both Versions starting on that date.

September 16, 1994: Minnesota P Masaaki Esaka struck out 5 Batters to a 7-0 shutout over the Kansas City Royals

September 18, 1994: At Dover Downs, Race 2 of Round 1 of the 1994 Coca-Cola Cup Playoffs are now held for the SplitFire Spark Plug 500 in which it will be the final race to run with a 500 mile length as Dale Earnhardt won, Next Year the race will be shortened to 400 miles for the 1995 Season.
Meanwhile at Dallas: Emmitt Smith rushed 23 times for 110 yards to score 2 TD's as the Cowboys beat the Giants 41-31.
And What about the "I Want to be the Best" Team in Oaktown?: Invader LB Rickey Jackson got 9 Tackles from Tokyo QB Bryan Fortay to a 27-20 win as the #7 Song in the Rhythm Radio Charts (which is also the Opening Number to the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant) blared in the Background as the Invaders won this game going 2-0.

September 24, 1994: Indians P Kazutomo Miyamoto gave up 3 hits as the Indians beat Chunichi 24-0 as Manny Ramriez & Toru Nimura got homers.

September 25, 1994: Dale Jarrett won the Goody's 500 to wrap up Round 1 of the Playoffs as he advanced to the Next Round while Bobby Hamilton, Jeff Burton, Michael Waltrip and Bobby Labonte were eliminated from contention after the race.
In Football: British Columbia QB Boomer Esiason scored 3 TD Passes as he went 26 for 37 and picked off an Interception to a 28-17 win over Toronto.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Cheryl Marcelo (4th Week) but "I Want to be The Best" jumps to #4 as sung by Shauna and her 50 Other Girls competing in the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant

September 27, 1994: The Ripken Rature struck Cleveland as Cal Ripken Jr. bashed 5 hits including a double in the 6th inning. to a 12-6 win over Cleveland

October 2, 1994: Round 2 of the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series playoffs begins at North Wilkesboro for the Holly Farms 400 as Points Leader Jeff Gordon won the first race of Round 2 beating out car #2 of Rusty Wallace, Rob Moroso, Dale Earnhardt and Tierra Gardner round out the Top 5.
In Salt Lake City: RB Jamal Anderson was a Graduate of Utah rushed for 103 Yards and scored 2 TD's to a 43-32 to Win over Detroit.
And So With the Opening Number to the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant ("I Want to be the Best") scored for a 1st week at #1 in the Rhythm Radio Charts what about the Invaders that they are going to best in '94?: Jim Harbaugh gets 34 passes out of 50 attempts and scored 4 TD's including 2 to Sterling Sharpe and 1 to Alfred Pupunu in a 35-28 over Atlanta.

October 8, 1994: The San Diego Padres got the first sweep of the 1994 Playoffs as they beat the Honolulu Islanders 8-4 to win in 4 games, Tony Gwynn got a double in the 2nd while Moises Alou homered in the 1st Inning both off of Islanders P Gil Cunningham

October 9, 1994: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup heads to Charlotte for Round 2 with the Mello Yello 500 as Rusty Wallace finished in the runner-up spot last week and won this week at Charlotte, Terry Labonte, Dale Earnhardt, Mark Martin and Dale Jarrett round out the Top 5 as Dale Earnhardt now gets the lead from Jeff Gordon by 12 Points as they will head to the Final Race of the East Coast for 1994 to see who will move on to the Elite 8.
In Baseball: Durham gets the sweep becoming the 2nd team to advance to the League Semi-Finals in a 4-3 win to eliminate the Houston Astros in 4 Games.
In Football: Oklahoma City DE Marco Coleman got 7 Tackles while QB Drew Bledsoe went 25 for 36 for 201 yards, a TD and a INT to a 37-14 over Las Vegas.
As For the Girls who performed in the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant: They Hit #1 for a 2nd Week in the Rhythm Radio Charts giving more time for Tom Bahler to compose the Music for 1995 Miss USA Pageant which will air on CBS in February at South Padre Island, TX

October 11, 1994: The Brooklyn Boys have done it again as Dodger 2B Kazuyoshi Tatsunami went 2 for 4 with 2 Runs as he is named the Series MVP to a 11-2 win over the San Antonio Missions as the Dodgers head to the League Semi-Finals

October 13, 1994: British Baseball Fans love A-Rod as London SS Alex Rodriguez got a home run in the 3rd inning and went 3 for 5 as they beat the Portland Beavers 9-8 to win the League Quarter-Finals Game in 7.

October 16, 1994: Miller Time in the ATL took place as Rusty Wallace drove his #2 Miller Genuine Draft Ford to win the Hooters 500, Sterling Marlin, Darrell Waltrip, Geoff Bodine & Ted Musgrave round out the Top 5.
Kicked Out of the Playoff Contention: Ken Schrader, Dale Jarrett, Tim Richmond & Clifford Allison
As For SLC Football: Jamal Anderson got 122 Yards and 3 TD's on his 16 Carries as the Seagulls flew past Washington 48-44.
Meanwhile in San Antonio: The San Antonio Marshalls beat the Reno Aces 31-14, However the Aces Lose as WR Tony Martin gets 8 Receptions for 129 Yards.
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "I Want to Be The Best" by The Girls from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant (3rd Week)
Also Charted that Week on Rhythm Radio This Week: "At Your Best" by Aaliyah is at #2, "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men is at #4, Real McCoy's Another Night is at #7, "Wild Night" by Griselda Rivera & Me'Shell Ndegeocello is at #10, "Sukiyaki" by 4PM is at #11, "I Wanna Be Down" by Brandy is at #12, "100% Pure Love" by Crystal Waters is at #14, "Short Short Man" by 20 Fingers and Gillette is at #16, "Black Book" by EYC is at #19 and "Turn Down the Lights" by Shanice is at #23.

Up Next: Tecmo Super Bowl gets ready to go for a CD Run with something special as well as a New NASCAR Video Game created by the People at Papyrus with something extra special.

Before we do with Tecmo, As you know Aretha Franklin has died on August 16, 2018, However in 1994 Aretha Franklin starred in a new promo to Promote the Syndicated Game Show Press Your Luck which is on it's 12th Season on Syndication which use the Same Elements as another game show's promo IOTL shown below

And Now to Tecmo Sports Video Games: As You Know, Tecmo will be making a big announcement as they will team up from Papyrus for their first NASCAR Video Game slated to released later this spring in 1995, But in the meantime let's talk about Tecmo Super Bowl '95.
Released on: August 1994 for the SNES & SEGA Genesis

What's New for this video game: The Addition of trading players, before the season a three-week pre-season trade period which allows up to 3 trades to be decided. If the offered team accepts the trade, a message along with other trades from other teams will be posted. Any trades not listed means the trade was rejected and the trade period moves on to the next week. All rosters had been increased to 40 players for each team.

Also New In this Game: Defense Players Can Now be Injured or Adjusted around the depth chart as well as new features included the fair catch, and picking a defensive play formation, Along with an isometric look to the field, a new style of game graphics were also created to allow random player animations such as dragging defensive players and random spin moves and jumps to avoid diving tacklers. User controlled ballcarriers can now dive at any time and anywhere on the field. The fair catch and two-point conversion options were added. Timeouts can now be called right after the whistle blows instead of waiting for the playbook screen to display. Punt and field goal fakes are now possible as well. The offensive playbook was expanded to 16 plays, and the defense was now allowed to choose either a normal, goal line, nickel or dime formation before guessing his opponent's offensive play. In addition to the increased playbook choices, audibles can now be called while on the field to change previous selected plays. The defense can also audible into different defensive formations that are listed above.

The game was packaged with the 1992, 1993 and 1994 schedules, as well as the three team rosters corresponding to those years. Alternate and unofficial schedules can be generated by the CPU, but only in Trade Season Mode. Game quarter lengths (in preseason and probowl only) can be either shortened or extended. Fumbles and injuries can also be turned off, but neither the previous and later options are available in regular season mode. To keep with the traditional "arcade style" feel of the previous games, the game clock remained the same (accelerated).

As for the Music: The SNES & Sega Versions were still remain the same IOTL but what about the Sega CD Version?

The Sega CD Version is released in November under the title "Tecmo Super Bowl CD", which featured new features like 3d View which let you scan the field, Great FMV from PFA Films (our canon's NFL Films), 3D Instant Replay and Staggering CD Sound Effects topped with a Soundtrack of 15 Songs including the theme to the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant "I Want to be the Best" which is composed by Tom Bahler along with "Feelin' Alright" by EYC (which was used as the Musical Number from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant) as well as "100% Pure Love" by Crystal Waters, "Fantastic Voyage" by Coolio, "I'll Be Loving You" by Collage, "Wild Night" by Griselda Rivera & Me'Shelle N'Degeocello, "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base, "Turn Down the Lights" by Shanice, "5-4-3-2 (Yo! Time is Up)" by Jade, "If You Go" by Jon Secada and "Make This Last Forever" by Jocelyn Enriquez, "Can We Talk" by Tevin Campbell and "Goody, Goody" by Lisette Melendez which were among the songs in this game.

Last edited:
THE REST OF 1994 AND THE START OF '95

October 23, 1994: With the Round of 8 Beginning in Monroe, WA, Jeff Gordon won the Northwest 400 as he beated Rusty Wallace and Rob Moroso to win this event as a result both Jeff Gordon and Rusty Wallace are tied in the Points Standings as the 1994 Season winds down with 3 Races left as they head to Bakersfield, CA.
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "I Want to Be The Best" by The Girls from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant (4th Week)

October 29, 1994: The San Diego Sports Championship Curse comes to a Complete End as the Padres got 5 doubles including 3 by Tony Gwynn as the San Diego Padres beat the London Bulldogs 13-1 to win the Series in 6, Tony Gwynn is named Series MVP.

October 30, 1994: 3 Races Left in the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Tour as the Safeway 500 takes place in Mesa Marin Raceway as The Intimidator Dale Earnhardt won this Race putting him one step closer to the final four, Kyle Petty, Sterling Marlin, Jeff Gordon and Terry Labonte round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "I Want to Be The Best" by The Girls from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant (5th Week)

November 5, 1994: George Foreman wins the WBA and IBF World Heavyweight Championships by KO'ing Michael Moorer becoming the oldest heavyweight champion in history.

November 6, 1994: The Final Race before the Final 4 is decided took place at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, AZ as Rusty Wallace won the race but despite of his 5th place finish he's out from the Final 4 despite Terry Labonte finished 2nd to qualify for the Final Four along with Dale Earnhardt (who finished 6th), Jeff Gordon (who finished 21th) and Mark Martin (who finished 4th)
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "I Want to Be The Best" by The Girls from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant (6th Week)

November 7, 1994: WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world's first internet radio broadcast.

November 13, 1994: The 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series will be decided in Fontana, However during Pre-Race the Song "I Want to be The Best" was sung by the Current Miss Teen USA Shauna Gambill along with 42 Other Girls from this years Miss Teen USA Pageant (including Whitney Fuller (GA) who was the 1st Runner-Up to Gambill who is named Miss Teen USA back in august) as they escort the drivers who will start in the Season Finale Coca-Cola Championship 500, The Race itself saw Ken Schrader won the race with Ricky Rudd finishing 2nd and Terry Labonte Finished 3rd which give him enough for Texas Terry to win the 1994 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Title while Dale Earnhardt finished 5th in the race came home 2nd in points.
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "I Want to Be The Best" by The Girls from the 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant (7th Week)

December 4, 1994: In a NFC East Showdown vs. Washington Redskins 27-24, Dolphins QB Dan Marino yelled "Clock! Clock!" and motioned that he was going to spike the ball to stop the clock and set up an attempt at a game-tying field goal. The Redskins defense, anticipating a spike, lined up haphazardly. Marino took the snap, but instead of spiking the ball, dropped back to pass. As a Result The redskins were caught off-guard, enabling Marino to score the Game Winning TD Pass to Arthur Marshall to a 34-24 win over The Redskins.
#1 That Week in The Rhythm Radio Charts: "Another Night" by Real McCoy (2nd Week)

December 31, 1994: The twenty-third annual New Year's Rockin' Eve special airs on ABC, with appearances by Melissa Etheridge, The O'Jays, Salt-n-Pepa, Real McCoy and Jon Secada.

January 22, 1995: The San Diego Sports Curse has ended for the Padres winning the World Series now the Surf has made into the Super Bowl Final Four after crushing the Philadelphia Eagles 24-14 as John Carney kicked 3 Field Goals to Qualify for the Final Four as for the WFL, Oakland beats New Orleans 40-30 to advance to the Final Four as Jim Harbaugh scored 4 TD Passes.
#1 That Week in the Rhythm Radio Charts: "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men (1st Week)

January 27, 1995: The Golf Channel, a TV channel dedicated to the sport of golf, launches.

January 29, 1995: Nashville RB Ricky Watters rushed 18 Times for 107 Yards to beat the Oklahoma Outlaws 41-17 to advance as for the NAFL-WFL Championship, Harbaugh took his shot with 44 Seconds left as he connects Sterling Sharpe to secure their trip to Super Bowl XX as they beat the San Diego Surf 39-31.
#1 That Week in the Rhythm Radio Charts: "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men (2nd Week)

February 1, 1995: Classic Sports Network (now known as ESPN Classic) launches.

February 5, 1995: Super Bowl XX took place as Starting QB Jim Harbaugh and his Oakland Invader Offense taking on Starting QB Andy Kelly and his Nashville Kats Offense, Jim Harbaugh's Invaders took up a good run throwing 6 TD's to Andy's 5 as the Invaders beat Nashville 62-42 to capture their 2nd Super Bowl Title.
#1 That Week in the Rhythm Radio Charts: "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men (3rd Week)

February 7, 1995: Rapper Tupac Shakur is sentenced to one-and-a-half to four-and-a-half years in prison on a sexual abuse charge. He was later released on appeal.

February 10, 1995: South Padre Island, TX returns to host the 1995 Miss USA Pageant when it aired on CBS (in the USA), CTV (in Canada) and the Rhythm Radio Network as the pageant is hosted by Bob Goen along with Tempo's Daisy Fuentes for a 2nd Straight Year as the Opening Number was the same as CTV's Broadcast of the 1995 Miss Canada Pageant when it aired on October called "Tonight's The Night" and was re-vocaled by the 51 Girls who will compete for the title of Miss USA 1995 (including 8 Former Miss Teen USA Contestants), However the pageant added a new feature that the girls are singing throughout the pageant like the swimsuit competition for example with a Remake of "At Your Best" which sung by Aaliyah now being by all non-finalists (including Anna Mingus), Then Barry Manilow sings "Moonlight Serenade" before the US Naval Air Training Command Choir performs their last Miss USA Pageant in the Evening Gown Competition but things will change for the 1996 Miss USA Pageant by letting the girls perform in according to Edd Griles (who is the producer of this years pageant), but the Pageant ended with Chelsi Smith from Texas winning the title of Miss USA, which led to the new First Walk song which is based on the Opening Number of the 1995 Miss Canada Pageant (and the 1995 Miss USA Pageant) which is used as the Closing Song and will be used again for the 1995 Miss Universe Pageant which will air on CBS on May 12th.

February 12, 1995: The PFA All-Star Game which will be the PFA Season takes place in 1995 as Team Holmgren wins again over Team Fisher (Coached by Jeff Fisher of the WFL Champion Nashville Kays) 57-52 as Jim Harbaugh got 2 TD Passes to Gary Clark (from the Sydney Swans)
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Sukiyaki" by 4PM (1st Week)

Last edited:
1995 PFA ROOKIE DRAFT CHOICES

Houston Oilers draft Steve McNair (QB)
Salt Lake City Seagulls draft Derrick Brooks (LB)
Denver Broncos draft Michael Westbrook (WR)
Portland Lumberjacks draft Tony Boselli (T)
Carolina Panthers draft Kerry Collins (QB)
Los Angeles Rams draft Kevin Carter (DE)
San Francico 49ers draft JJ Stokes (WR)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers draft Warren Sapp (DT)
British Columbia Cougars draft Mike Mamula (DE)
Oklahoma City Drillers draft Curtis Martin (RB)
Denver Broncos draft Terrell Davis (RB)
Montreal Alouettes draft Korey Stringer (T)
Oakland Invaders draft Craig Newsome (CB)
Los Angeles Rams draft Jay Fiedler (QB)
San Diego Surf draft Ty Law (CB)
New Jersey Generals draft Kordell Stewart (QB)
Sacramento Condors draft Paul Justin (QB)
Atlanta Falcons draft Billy Joe Hobert (QB)
Reno Aces draft Stephen Boyd (LB)
Iowa Barnstormers draft Terrance Shaw (SS)
Milwaukee Mustangs draft Willie Jackson (WR)
Jacksonville Jaguars draft Ken Irvin (FS)
London Monarchs draft Dave Wohlabaugh (C)
Nashville Kats draft Tyrone Poole (SS)

Now as we take a look at the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Season, Let's See the a list of drivers who will be racing for this season and see who's in the very first Tecmo NASCAR Racing Video Game which will release this spring

#1 Rick Mast - Skoal Ford
#2 Rusty Wallace - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
#3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
#4 Sterling Marlin - Kodak Gold Film Chevrolet
#5 Terry Labonte - Kellogg's Chevrolet
#6 Mark Martin - Vavoline Ford
#7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
#8 Jeff Burton - Raybestos Ford
#9 Lake Speed - Spam Ford
#10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford
#11 Brett Bodine - Lowe's Ford

#12 Derrike Cope - Mane 'n' Tail Ford
#13 Greg Sacks - Hardee's Chevrolet
#14 Patty Moise - Sunoco Chevrolet
#15 Dick Trickle - Quality Care Ford
#16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford
#17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
#18 Dale Jarrett - Interstate Batteries Chevrolet
#19 Loy Allen - Healthsource Ford
#20 Rob Moroso - Fina Lube Ford
#21 Morgan Shepherd - Citgo Ford
#22 Ward Burton - MBNA America Pontiac

#23 Jimmy Spencer - Camel Ford
#24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet
#25 Tim Richmond - Budweiser Chevrolet
Steve Kinser/Hut Stricklin - Quaker State Ford
#27 Shawna Robinson - Hooters/Rhythm Radio Ford
(AK Racing just got a 2nd Team so Shawna will drive the #27 with the Same Sponsorship as Alan Kulwicki does)
#28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
#29 Steve Grissom - Meineke Chevrolet
#30 Michael Waltrip - Pennzoil Pontiac
Ward Burton/Kat Teasdale/Neil Bonnett - Hardee's Chevrolet
#32 Chuck Bown - Active Trucking Chevrolet
#33 Robert Pressley - Skoal Chevrolet
#37 John Andretti - Little Caesars Ford
#40 Nicole Morgan - Kendall Pontiac
#41 Ricky Craven - Kodiak Ford
#42 Kyle Petty - Coors Light Pontiac
#43 Bobby Hamilton - STP Pontiac

#44 Jeff Purvis - Jackaroo Ford
#45 Tierra Gardner - Kraft Foods Ford
#51 Bobby Labonte - Best Western Chevrolet

#68 Ron Fellows - Canaska Racing Chevrolet
#70 Geoff Bodine - Exide Ford
#71 Dave Marcis - Olive Garden/STG/Tork/Terramite Chevrolet

#75 Todd Bodine - Factory Stores of America Ford
#77 Bobby Hillin Jr./Davy Jones - Jasper Engines/US Air Ford
#78 Pancho Carter - Equipment Supply Co. Ford
#81 Kenny Wallace - TIC Ford
#84 Clifford Allison - 84 Lumber Ford
#87 Joe Nemechek - Burger King Ford
#88 Ernie Irvan - Texaco/Havoline Ford
#90 Ken Schrader - Heilig-Meyers Ford
#94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford

#97 Chad Little - Harris Teeter Ford
#98 Jeremy Mayfield - RCA Ford

As a Result: 40 of the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series will be in the Inaugural Tecmo NASCAR Racing Game we will have more details as it further develops on a later post.
Coming Up Next: The 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Schedule

THE 1995 NASCAR COCA-COLA CUP SERIES SCHEDULE

February 19 - Coca-Cola Kickoff Grand Prix (Riverside International Raceway - Riverside, CA) - CBS
February 26 - Daytona 500 (Daytona International Speedway - Daytona, FL) - CBS
March 5 - Pontiac Excitement 400 (Richmond International Raceway - Richmond, VA) - CBS
March 12 - Purolator 500 (Atlanta Motor Speedway - Hampton, GA) - ABC
March 26 - Goodwrench 500 (North Carolina Motor Speedway - Rockingham, NC) - Tempo
April 2 - Food City 500 (Bristol International Raceway - Bristol, TN) - ESPN
April 9 - Western Auto Texas 400 (Texas World Speedway - College Station, TX) - TBS
April 30 - Diehard 500 (Talladega Superspeedway - Talladega, AL) - CBS
May 7 - Carl's Jr. 500 (California Speedway - Fontana, CA) - Tempo
May 14 - Banquet Frozen Foods 300 (Sears Point International Raceway - Sonoma, CA) - ESPN
May 28 - Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte Motor Speedway - Concord, NC) - CBS
June 11 - Goodyear 500 (Calder Park Thunderdome - Melbourne, Australia) - Tempo
June 18 - Miller Genuine Draft 400 (Michigan International Speedway - Brooklyn, MI) - ESPN
July 1 - Rhythm Radio 500 (Sacramento Motor Speedway - Sacramento, CA) - CBS
July 9 - Slick 50 300 (New Hampshire International Speedway - Loudon, NH) - Tempo
July 16 - Miller Genuine Draft 400 (Pocono Raceway - Long Pond, PA) - ESPN
July 23 - Pepsi 400 (Daytona International Speedway - Daytona, FL) - CBS
August 5 - Brickyard 400 (Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Speedway, IN) - ABC
August 12 - Tim Horton's GP of Canada (Mosport Park - Bowmanville, ON) - ABC
August 19 - The Budweiser at the Glen (Watkins Glen International - Watkins Glen, NY) - ESPN
August 26 - Goody's 500 (Bristol Motor Speedway - Bristol, TN) - ESPN
September 3 - Mountain Dew Southern 500 (Darlington Raceway - Darlington, SC) - ABC
September 9 - Miller Genuine Draft 400 (Richmond International Raceway - Richmond, VA) - CBS
September 17 - MBNA 400 (Dover Downs International Speedway - Dover, DE) - Tempo
September 24 - Goody's 500 (Martinsville Speedway - Ridgeway, VA) - ESPN
October 1 - Holly Farms 400 (North Wilkesboro Speedway - North Wilkesboro, NC) - ESPN
October 8 - UAW-GM Quality 500 (Charlotte Motor Speedway - Charlotte, NC) - TBS
October 15 - Hooters 500 (Atlanta Motor Speedway - Hampton, GA) - ESPN
October 22 - Northwest 400 (Evergreen Speedway - Monroe, WA) - TBS
October 29 - Slick 50 500 (Phoenix International Raceway - Avondale, AZ) - Tempo
November 5 - Safeway Supermarkets 500 (Mesa Marin Raceway - Bakersfield, CA) - Tempo
November 12 - Coca-Cola Championship 500 (California Speedway - Fontana, CA) - CBS

OTHER THINGS THAT WE WILL SEE FOR THE 1995 NASCAR COCA-COLA CUP SERIES ON TV

CBS: Not Only They will get a New Theme Music performed by Mark Wood which will be used this year, all night races as well as the Season Opening Coca-Cola Kickoff Grand Prix will use a new theme music performed by Tom Bahler which is based on the Opening Number song of the 1995 Miss USA Pageant ("Tonight's the Night") as well as the new First Walk Song.

The First One will be used to Open Our NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Coverage on CBS
While the Closing Theme will still use the same after Chelsi Smith took her first walk as the new Miss USA (and Miss Universe) and Keylee Sue Sanders when she took her first walk as the new Miss Teen USA shown here IOTL
(Note: Starts at 6:00)
Oh and BTW, here's the NASCAR on CBS Theme which will be used for all Day Races including the Daytona 500 among others.

PBP: Ken Squier
CC: Ned Jarrett and Chris Economaki
Pit Reporters: Mike Joy, David Hobbs, Dick Berggren

ABC & ESPN: A Few More Races were added including the NASCAR GP of Canada which will air on ABC as they will have 4 Races while ESPN will get 9

As for ESPN's Theme Music, It will still be a Re-Orchestrated Version

PBP: Bob Jenkins
CC: Benny Parsons and Ned Jarrett
Pit Reporter: Jerry Punch, Jack Arute, John Kernan & Bill Weber

Tempo: Did Used a New Theme since 1994 but they will broadcast 8 Races for the 1995 Season

PBP: Mike Joy, Joe Fowler (who hosted Maximum Drive on Tempo, took over the Job to Cover the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Tour as Co-PBP Announcer alongside Mike Joy for California, Mesa Marin and Phoenix in addition to covering the Truck Series for Tempo as well)
CC: Buddy Baker, Dick Berggren
Pit Reporter: Brian Vermeire, Randy Pemberton, Mercedes Colon (Both Vermeire and Colon also worked on Tempo's Maximum Drive when it ran from August to November 1994)

TBS: Only 3 Races will be Broadcasted

PBP: Ken Squier
CC: Richard Petty, Neil Bonnett

Last edited:
A Look at the First Dates of '95 and It's All NASCAR.

February 19, 1995: The 1995 Miss USA Opening Number Song has been re-altered to "Today's The Day" to help kick off the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Season on CBS at Riverside for the 1995 Kickoff Grand Prix along with the Motor Racing Network broadcasting the event as Davey Allison won the Pole in this Opening Race for this 71 Lap Race as Kyle Petty gets his 1st Win of the Season
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Sukiyaki" by 4PM (2nd Week)

February 26, 1995: Race 2 of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series took place at Daytona International Speedway with the NASCAR on CBS Theme by Mark Wood was used for the First Time this year, The Race saw Former Championship Auto Racing League star Pancho Carter becoming the Surprise Winner of this event while Rob Moroso finishes 3rd to keep the lead in the Point Standings.
#1 that Week on Rhythm Radio: "Creep" by TLC (1st Week)

March 5, 1995: For the First Time, CBS Sports heads to Richmond International Raceway for the Pontiac Excitement 400 with the use of the Opening Number (and it's crowning song) of the 1995 Miss USA Pageant ("Tonight is the Night") for the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series race hosted by Ken Squier,as patty Moise beated Morgan Shepherd to win by almost 14 Seconds as 27 Cautions for 13 Laps where occured.
#1 that Week on Rhythm Radio: "Creep" by TLC (2nd Week)

March 12, 1995: ABC is going to take over the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series for the first of 4 Races of 1995 with Atlanta Motor Speedway being the first anchored by Paul Page with Bob Jenkins and Benny Parsons from ESPN, The Race saw Patty Moise winning her 2nd Race of 1995 with Jeff Gordon, Derrike Cope, Ted Musgrave and Terry Labonte round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm radio: "Dream About You" by Cheryl Marcelo (OTL Song by Stevie B)

March 26, 1995: Rob Moroso beated Ken Schrader to win the Goodwrench 500 at Rockingham, NC, Davey Allison, Bobby & Terry Labonte round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm radio: "Dream About You" by Cheryl Marcelo (3rd Week)

March 31, 1995: During Qualifying of the 1995 Food City 500, Neil Bonnett (driver of the #31 Mom n Pops Chevrolet) is shot and killed by Ralph Christensen, his former personal assistant and former supporter for Neil Bonnett, who had recently been fired for embezzling money from the Neil Bonnett fan club. The event was called "Black Friday" by Race Fans worldwide.

April 1, 1995: No April Fools Joke This Time, But the Big Story went to Donald Trump his plan is to start his own football league but there will be twist as the team he owns the New Jersey Generals decides to leave the UFL and join the New League to be named by Donald Trump, Not Only That 37 Year Old Businessman Mark Cuban is going to get a team to join new Football League to be run by Trump despite of being a Fan of the NAFL's Pittsburgh Steelers he wants to make a 2nd Team to be based in Pittsburgh in the New League to be run by Trump, The Team will play their home games at Pitt Stadium on the Campus of the University of Pittsburgh in which Mark Cuban graduated here.

April 2, 1995: At Bristol, Terry Labonte won the Food City 500 with Jeremy Mayfield, Rick Mast, Alan Kulwicki and Bill Elliott round out the Top 5, Labonte dedicated his victory to Neil Bonnett who is killed earlier on Friday.
Meanwhile in the PFA: Despite of Donald Trump constructing a Brand New League in which 4 Leagues will compete for the Super Bowl in 1996, The NAFL, The UFL and The WFL will be expected to transfer 6 Teams each to the New League by the conclusion of this season.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio This Week: "I Know" by Dionne Ferris (1st Week at #1)

April 5, 1995: The Denver Bears open Coors Field with an 4-3 victory over the Oakland Bay Sox.

April 9, 1995: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series heads to the State of Texas for the Western Auto Texas 400, Geoff Bodine won the Pole and finished 6th but Patty Moise won the race, Rusty Wallace, Davey Allison, Michael Waltrip and Morgan Shepherd round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio This Week: "I Know" by Dionne Ferris (2nd Week at #1)

April 15, 1995: San Diego LF Moises Alou brought his 23 Game Hitting Streak to an end as the Padres beat Minnesota 5-3.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio This Week: "I Know" by Dionne Ferris (3rd Week at #1)

April 19, 1995: 168 People (including 8 Federal Marshals and 19 children) are killed Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols set up a bomb at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City as a result the Oklahoma City 89ers-Tampa Bay Rays game scheduled for this date has been postponed due to the Oklahoma City Bombing.

April 30, 1995: Patty Moise won at Talladega for the Running of the Diehard 500, Robert Pressley, Ward Burton, Davey Allison and Darrell Waltrip round out the Top 5.
Meanwhile in Oakland: Jose Canseco got 4 Home Runs in 1 game as the Oakland Bay Sox beat the Denver Bears 11-4 win.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio This Week: "I Know" by Dionne Ferris (5th Week at #1)

May 7, 1995: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Tour heads to Fontana for the Carl's Jr. 500 as Front Row Joe Nemechek wins this race, Jimmy Spencer, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Sterling Marlin round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by The Las Lomas Knight Moves (LV: Brooke Holmes) (That Song made an appearance in which the Knight Moves performed in a Kick Routine in the United Spirit Association Choir Drill Competition on Tempo made it to Television scored their first #1 hit) (OTL Song by Nikki French)

May 10, 1995: Newark LF Harold Baines scored his 2000th Hit as the Bears growled Sacramento 7-1.
In San Diego: Padres P Pat Cisneros has allowed 2 hits and struck out 11 batters to Minnesota.

May 12, 1995: Not Only As the World Turns broadcasts its milestone 10,000th episode on CBS, CBS also broadcasts the 1995 Miss Universe Pageant from Windhoek, Namibia's Windhoek Country Club Resort hosted by Bob Goen (Entertainment Tonight) and Daisy Fuentes (Tempo) as it aired on Rhythm Radio (on Radio), Televisa (in Mexico), CTV (in Canada) and NBC (in Namibia) as all 82 Girls sing a song about "Namibia" which is the Opening Number for the Pageant as the Crowning Song "You Are The New Miss Universe" is played for the First and Last Time however the Crowning Song will still go on as the New Closing Theme for NASCAR on CBS for the remainder of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Season under title "This is NASCAR on CBS".

May 14, 1995: The 2nd NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Road Race Season is in Sonoma, Rusty Wallace wins this event as he beat Mark Martin by 2.62 seconds.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by The Las Lomas Knight Moves (2nd Week)

May 21, 1995: Seattle P Bartolomeo Trapa got a 1-hit shut out as the Seattle beat Seibu 5-0
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by The Las Lomas Knight Moves (3rd Week)

May 24, 1995: AFC Ajax wins the UEFA Champions League at the Ernst Happel Stadium in Vienna by defeating A.C. Milan 1–0.
On The TV Soap Opera Scene: ABC announces that an episode of the soap opera All My Children was deleted from broadcasting due to the then-recent Oklahoma City bombing; in the story, villainess Janet Green was supposed to explode the church in which her ex Trevor Dillon was to marry her rival Laurel Banning.

May 28, 1995: After Tony Hulman had made a decision to purchase the Championship Auto Racing League, The Indianapolis 500 will now take place for 1995 in the CARL Schedule which could be a part of a 500 Mile Triple Crown for the 1996 Season as Jacques Villeneuve became the first canadian to win the Indy 500, Bobby Rahal, Christian Fittipaldi, Robby Gordon and Arie Luyendyk round out the Top 5.
At Charlotte: Jeff Gordon outdueled Ricky Rudd to win the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, Shawna Robinson, Kyle Petty and Clifford Allison round out the Top 5.
And in Detroit: The Chicago White Sox (5) and Detroit Tigers (7) combine for a record 12 home runs in one game at Tiger Stadium.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by The Las Lomas Knight Moves (4th Week)

June 5, 1995: Las Vegas 3B Ray Akers got a 5 Hit Blitz as he went 5 for 6 to a 22-2 win over Toronto
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Run Away" by Real McCoy (1st Week)

June 11, 1995: At Calder Park Thunderdome, Jeff Gordon beated Mark Martin and Dale Jarrett to win the Goodyear 500, Bobby Labonte and Geoff Bodine round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Run Away" by Real McCoy (2nd Week)

June 13, 1995: Icelandic singer Björk releases Post, her critically acclaimed second album as a solo artist. The musically diverse album contained some of her most popular work to date, including "Army of Me", "Hyperballad", "I Miss You" and a Betty Hutton cover of "It's Oh So Quiet".

June 16, 1995: Brooklyn P Akio Saito gets win #250 as the Dodgers beat the BayStars 6-2.
In Music: Michael Jackson released his first double-album HIStory, which became the best-selling multiple-album of all-time, with 35 millions copies (70 million copies) sold worldwide.

June 18, 1995: With Only 4 Races Left in the 1st Half of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series, The 42 Stars head to Motown for the Miller Genuine Draft 400 at Brooklyn, MI's Michigan International Speedway as Sterling Marlin beats Ernie Irvan to win this race, Clifford Allison, Dave Marcis and Jeremy Mayfield round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "Run Away" by Real McCoy (3rd Week)

June 19, 1995: Vancouver C Ryan Grant went 5 for 5 with a pair of Doubles to a Canadians 24-5 win over St. Louis

June 30, 1995: Mark McGwire hits a walk-off grand slam in the ninth inning off Bobby Witt to give the Cincinnati Reds an 8–5 victory over the Chicago White Sox.

July 1, 1995: NASCAR Goes Under the Lights at California's Capital for the Rhythm Radio 500 when it aired on CBS from Sacramento Motor Speedway in Sacramento, CA as Jeff Gordon cheered for his home state to win this event, Sterling Marlin, Brett Bodine, Rick Mast and Ricky Rudd round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (Theme Song to the NBC TV Show "Friends") (1st Week at #1)

July 3, 1995: The members of TLC file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, declaring debts of over $3.5 million.

July 4, 1995: St. Louis P Masahiro Yamamoto gave up 6 hits and chalked up 2 Strikeouts as the Cards beat the Metros 5-0.

July 8, 1995: Tempo broadcasted The Showstopper American Dance Championships Finals in which Lisa Canning hosted her final year of Hosting the Live Telecast, Next Year Ben Vereen will host this Live Final for 1996.

July 9, 1995: Loudon, NH was the Site of the 2nd to Last Race in the 1st Half of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Season for the Slick 50 300 as Shawna Robinson became the 2nd woman to win NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Race for the Season, Bobby Labonte, Lake Speed, Bill Elliott and Ward Burton round out the Top 5.
#1 Song on Rhythm Radio that Week: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (2nd Week)

July 11, 1995: The National League defeats the American League in the All-Star Game 3-2, on an 8th-inning pinch-hit home run by Jeff Conine. Conine becomes the 10th player to homer in his first All-Star at bat, and is named the Game's MVP. Frank Thomas, Craig Biggio and Mike Piazza also hit home runs.

July 14, 1995: George Michael and Sony Music complete their acrimonious split. In 1994 Michael lost a lawsuit seeking to be released from his Sony contract, but he vowed to never sing for the company again. Michael will now record for the new label DreamWorks Records.
At Dodger Stadium: Ramón Martínez of the Los Angeles Dodgers no-hits the Oklahoma City 89ers 7-0. On June 3 of this same season, Martínez' brother Pedro, pitching for the Montréal Expos against the Sacramento Solons at ARCO Park, pitches nine perfect innings only to have his bid for a perfect game broken up by a Bip Roberts single leading off the 10th. Otherwise the Martinezes are not the second brother combo, after Bob and Ken Forsch, to pitch Major League no-hitters, and they do not become the first to do so in the same season.

July 15, 1995: Tempo Television joined forces to sponsor the new 1995 Pro Football Weekly PFA Preview Book by Richard Whittingham and the editors of Pro Football Weekly (in which they have a TV Show aired on Tempo since 1994 hosted by Hub Arkush) the book features a look back at the 1994 PFA Season, Team Reviews, Stats, Playoffs, Super Bowl as well as a preview of the 1995 Season with Team Rosters, Depth Charts and a Schedule however The Book Costs $5 at Bookstores all over the United States.

July 16, 1995: With Only 1 Race Left of the 1st Half of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Season it took place at Pocono for the Miller Genuine Draft 400 as Ricky Rudd wins it, Dale Jarrett, Kenny Wallace, Ted Musgrave and Ted Musgrave finished in the Top 5 while Terry Labonte finished 15th as he hangs on in the Points Race as the 2nd Half begins to start at Daytona International Speedway.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (3rd Week)

@Ben Crouch Sorry about it at least we got Selena Quintanilla in which she still exists ITTL although she didn't get shot by Yolanda Saldivar, but we will get to see Selena in which she is alive ITTL as we get there.

THE REST OF 1995 (AND THE START OF 1996)

July 18, 1995: Albert Belle of the Paris Purple Sox becomes the second player to hit a walk-off grand slam against Los Angeles Angels closer Lee Smith this season.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (4th Week)

July 19, 1995: Cleveland's Carlos Guillen ended his 38 Game Hitting Spree to a 4-3 win over the Houston Astros.

July 23, 1995: The 2nd Half of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Season begins in Daytona for the Pepsi 400 as Brett Bodine beat John Andretti to win this Race, Bobby Hamilton, Tierra Gardner and Dave Marcis round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (5th Week)

July 30, 1995: Houston P Hiroshi Takamura completed a shutout game to allow 5 hits to a 5-0 win over Montreal at the Astrodome
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Can Love You Like That" by All 4 One (First Week)

August 5, 1995: The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series has Invaded the World Famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Brickyard 400 as Mark Martin and Rob Moroso led the Field to the Green Flag however Martin finished 6th and Moroso finished 18th as Geoff Bodine won that Event.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Can Love You Like That" by All 4 One (2nd Week)

August 9, 1995: Miami 1B Jim Eisenreich ended his 20 game hitting streak but the Marlins loe to Houston 5-3.

August 10, 1995: The Oakland Bay Sox are forced to forfeit to the visiting St. Louis Cardinals when inebriated fans react to several close calls by throwing souvenir baseballs onto the field.

August 12, 1995: For the 2nd Year, the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series is going to be in Canada at Mosport for the Tim Horton's GP of Canada as Rob Moroso won the 2nd to last Road Course Race of 1995.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Can Love You Like That" by All 4 One (3rd Week)

August 15, 1995: The 1995 Miss Teen USA now Welcomed to the Club when it aired on CBS on TV and Rhythm Radio in Radio (USA) led by KWCH (in Wichita) and Q1410 (KQAM in Wichita, KS) with the Opening Number song is You Guessed It "Welcome to the Club" which is used as the Opening and the Closing Song of this telecast with Vocals by all 51 Teen Women incuding Future Actress Katie Aselton (representing Maine), Kellie Foster Moore (representing California), Jessica Spier (representing North Dakota in which her Older Sister Juliette is Named Miss North Dakota Teen USA 3 Years ago) Future Bachelor Contestant Mandy Jeffreys (representing Texas) in which the Pageant maybe be anticipating the New TB2.0 Music Package beginning in 1997 along with New Voiceover Buzz Brainerd (of Rhythm Radio), The Pageant is hosted by Bob Goen (Wheel of Fortune & Entertainment Tonight) and Maty Monfort (of Mike & Maty who competed in the 1986 Miss Florida USA Pageant but lost to Kathy Rosenwinkel) with judges included NAHL Star Adam Oates from the Boston Bruins and David Sidoni (who would replace Bob Goen as the New Host of Wheel of Fortune next year), however the Swimsuit competition saw a remake of Samantha Fox's "I Wanna Have Some Fun" which is sung by all girls as a prelude to the New TB2.0 Package of 1997 and then the Girls and Miss Teen USA 1994 Shauna Gambill join All-4-One as they sing "Roll Call" as well as "These Arms" & "I Can Love You Like That" in the Evening Gown Contest as well as Various Pop Songs being used as Bumper Music the night ended with Keylee Sue Sanders winning the Crown as "Welcome to the Club" blares at the background to end this live telecast from Wichita, KS

August 17, 1995: Havana P Yoichi Okabayashi allowed 3 walks struck out 2 batters to a 18-0 shutout from San Antonio.

August 19, 1995: With 3 Races left in the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Regular Season, The Stars head to Watkins Glen for 90 Laps in the Bud @ The Glen as Bobby Labonte won and Rob Moroso, Ward Burton, Sterling Marlin and Clifford Allison round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Can Love You Like That" by All 4 One (4th Week) while those Girls who were on the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant "Welcome to the Club" as they make the Charts at #29

August 22, 1995: Cleveland 2B Carlos Baerga's hit streak is shuttered at 22 as the Indians beat Sacramento 5-2.

August 26, 1995: Putting On The Lights in at Bristol for the Goody's Headache Powder 500 as Mark Martin won the Pole but finished 17th to Tim Richmond rounding out the Top 5 are Dale Earnhardt, Bobby Hamilton, Bobby Labonte and Brett Bodine.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (1st Week)

September 3, 1995: With Only One Race Left in the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Season, The NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series gets ready for a Labor Day Tradition, the Mountain Dew Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway in Darlington, SC as Mark Martin won the Race, Sterling Marlin, Ken Schrader and Bobby & Terry Labonte round out the Top 5.
Making the Final 16 in the Chase: Terry Labonte, Dale Jarrett, Sterling Marlin, Jeff Gordon, Bobby Labonte, Rusty Wallace, Ward Burton, Mark Martin, Rob Moroso, Geoff Bodine, Ernie Irvan, Shawna Robinson, Kyle Petty, Dale Earnhardt, Bill Elliott and Ken Schrader
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (2nd Week)

September 6, 1995: Cal Ripken, Jr. of the Baltimore Orioles plays in his 2,131st consecutive major league game to surpass Lou Gehrig's 56-year record. When the game becomes official in the middle of the fifth inning, Ripken takes a victory lap around Camden Yards during the 22-minute standing ovation from the sellout crowd, including President Bill Clinton. In the game, Ripken goes 2-for-4, including a home run, in Baltimore's 4-2 win over California. It is baseball's most memorable moment in the 1990s.

September 9, 1995: We've learned that the Theme Song for the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant "Welcome To the Club" maybe used for the Pageant but CBS will use it for the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Playoff Coverage beginning this season as the Opening and Closing theme with the Finale Race at Fontana as well as the Playoff Opener at Richmond however Tempo & TBS secured a deal to team up with CBS to use that theme for Playoff Coverage at Dover, Phoenix and Mesa Marin for Tempo's NASCAR Playoff Coverage and Charlotte & Evergreen for NASCAR Playoff Coverage on TBS, as CBS, TBS & Tempo will use various Pop Music Songs as Commercial Intros as Buzz Brainerd's Narration for use on NASCAR on CBS/Tempo/TBS for the Playoffs, However the Miller Genuine Draft 400 took place as Ricky Craven won the first race of the playoffs however Dale Earnhardt finished 2nd putting him to 3rd place in hopes of Advancing to Round 2.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (3rd Week)

September 10, 1995: Although Donald Trump is Going to Start a New League from Scratch, The PFA's 3 Existing Leagues are Opening Their Season and the Baltimore Colts could be facing a move to Trump's New League as the lose the Opener to the Seattle Seahawks 30-20 as Rookie WR Joey Galloway gets 6 Receptions for 127 Yards and a TD to help lead Seattle to a Victory.

September 11, 1995: At Sacramento, Portland Beavers P Riley Hill took a 3 hit shutout to a 9-0 win over Sacramento

September 17, 1995: Hey, Tempo Motorsports, Welcome to the Club in which the Opening Song to the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant blared on the TV Screens for Tempo Motorsports coverage as Race 2 of the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Playoffs took place at Dover Downs for the MBNA 400, Jeff Gordon started on the Pole but finished 14th, However It's all about the Labonte Bros. as Terry beated Bobby to win the MBNA 400, Rob Moroso and the Burtons (Jeff & Ward) round out the Top 5.
Meanwhile in Seattle: The Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers 41-38 as Kwame Lassiter got a 42 Yard Interception TD in the 2nd Quarter with 4 Tackles and an Interception.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (4th Week)

September 21, 1995: Guadalajara P Frank Ramirez struck out 15 Yankee Batters to a 10-1 win for the Gatos.

September 24, 1995: Although ESPN decided NOT to use the Theme Music from the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant ("Welcome to the Club"), ESPN went on it's own with the John Colby ESPN Speedworld Theme for the Goody's 500 at Martinsville Speedway for the Final Race of Round 1 of the NASCAR Playoffs as Rob Moroso beat Jeff Gordon to win this race, Bobby Labonte, Rusty Wallace and John Andretti round out the Top 5.
Eliminated after Round 1: Geoff Bodine, Mark Martin, Bill Elliott and Ernie Irvan
Meanwhile in the PFA: The Oakland Invaders beat the New Orleans Saints 34-14 as RB Marcus Allen who got signed during the 1994-1995 Season rushed 141 yards in 20 carries and a 76-Yard TD in the 1st quarter.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (5th Week)

September 29, 1995: At Guadalajara, Gatos 3B Don Sparks gets 5 for 6 to a 16-10 win over London

October 1, 1995: Round 2 of the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Playoffs heads to North Wilkesboro for the Holly Farms 400 as Jeff Gordon won the Pole for this race but finished 3rd to Bill Elliott in which it aired on ESPN but it's back to the music of Bahler and TBS will make it's first playoff race coverage for 1995.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena (6th Week)

October 3, 1995: Premier League Names Havana P Tony Martinez as the Triple Crown Winner of Pitching as he chalked 24 wins, 392 strikeouts and posted 1.92 ERA.

October 8, 1995: Tom Bahler's Composition of "Welcome to the Club" is Back and Makes It to #1 on the Rhythm Radio Charts and TBS joins the NASCAR TV Playoff Club for the UAW-GM Quality 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway as Ernie Irvan won the Pole but finished 18th to Jeff Gordon as he won that event Rounding out the Top 5 of John Aandretti, Rusty Wallace, Brett Bodine & Rob Moroso round out the Top 5 but the Theme Song from the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant decided to take a Rest for Next Week as ESPN heads to Atlanta Motor Speedway to conclude Round 2.

October 15, 1995: ESPN is Going to Wrap Up the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series Season Coverage with the Round 2 Finale at Atlanta for the NAPA 500 as Clifford Allison beated Tim Richmond and Dale Earnhardt to win this race.
Kicked from Going to the Elite 8: Terry Labonte, Kyle Petty, Sterling Marlin and Shawna Robinson
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Welcome to the Club" by the 1995 Miss Teen USA Girls (1st Week)

October 22, 1995: Now with TBS Getting Ready for the Elite 8 as Ward Burton (Started 9th), Dale Earnhardt (Started 10th), Rob Moroso (Started 11th), Jeff Gordon (Started on the Pole), Bobby Labonte (Started 14th), Rusty Wallace (Started 4th), Ken Schrader (Started 6th) and Dale Jarrett (Started 7th) are starting in the Northwest 400 as we get back to the Club for the 3rd Round of the Chase for the Cup in the end Mark Martin won while Highest Position playoff Driver Rob Moroso finihed 11th.
Meanwhile in New Jersey: Donald Trump's New Jersey Generals are hoping to leave for a Brand New League in what might be their Final Season in the UFL before they head to the New League which will by Trump in 1996 as Generals RB Charlie Garner rushed 9 times for 141 Yards and a TD but lost to New Orleans 31-17.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Welcome to the Club" by the 1995 Miss Teen USA Girls (2nd Week)

October 23, 1995: The Seattle Mariners def. Seibu Lions 5-3 to win the NL Championhip in 7 Games as Michael Tucker who had a Home Run, 5 RBI's and 7 Runs in the NL Final is the MVP.

October 29, 1995: Now Tempo gets back to the Club for the Last 2 Races of our 1995 NASCAR Coverage beginning at Phoenix for the Slick 50 500 as Rob Moroso beated Morgan Shepherd to win this race, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Darrell Waltrip round out the Top 5.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Welcome to the Club" by the 1995 Miss Teen USA Girls (3rd Week)

November 1, 1995: The Buffalo Bisons beat the Seattle Mariners 1-0 to win the World Series in 7 Games, SS Yukio Tanaka is the MVP.

November 5, 1995: And So Tempo decided to close the chapter of the 1995 Season at Bakersfield's Mesa Marin Raceway for the Safeway Supermarkets 500 as Dale Jarrett beat Ted Musgrave to win the race as he qualified for the Final 4 while Ken Schrader, Clifford Allison and Michael Waltrip round out the Top 5 as Bobby Labonte (14th), Rob Moroso (33rd), Jeff Gordon (26th) also qualified for the Final 4.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey

November 12, 1995: And Now The Final 4 of the NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Series took place on CBS as the Song "Welcome To The Club" (from the 1995 Miss Teen USA Pageant) was played on TV at California Speedway for the Coca-Cola Championhip 500 as Bobby Labonte, Rob Moroso, Jeff Gordon and Dale Jarrett are eligible to race for the Title however Mark Martin won the race but Rob Moroso finished 4th enough to claim the 1995 NASCAR Coca-Cola Cup Championship Title while Bobby Labonte came home 10th in the race finishing 2nd in Points
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey (2nd Week)

November 19, 1995: In Week 11 of the WFL Anaheim QB Rick Neuheisel (OTL played for the San Antonio Gunslingers from 1984-1985 before playing with San Diego & Tampa Bay for the NFL in 1987) connected a 13 yard TD Pass to Tim McGee before Clifton Bradley kicked 3 field goals to a 16-10 win over Corpus Christi, Sam Mills secured the win for Anaheim as he knocked 6 Tackles from Gulfcat Offenders.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey (3rd Week) but "Runaway" by Janet Jackson is at #2

December 10, 1995: San Francisco QB Joe Montana on what might be his Final Season in the PFA got 2 TD Passes to Jerry Rice in a 28-20 win over Toronto.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men (1st Week)

December 31, 1995: The Final Regular Season Game for the New Jersey Generals in the UFL took place on New Year's Eve as the Owner of the Team, Donald Trump is ready to play for the New Football League in which 4 Leagues will have a Super Bowl Tournament starting Next Season as Charlie Garner got a combined 2 Touchdowns (1 Passing, 1 Running) as he went 16 for 117 Rushing Yards and 5 receptions for 59 Yards to a 27-24 win over Louisville.
#1 This Year on Rhythm Radio: "I Could Fall In Love" by Selena

Janaury 28, 1996: The PFA has their Final Playoffs for the New Era will have 4 Leagues including a New League run by Donald Trump, in the NAFL the Dallas Cowboys crush the Toronto Argonauts 23-12, The Saskatchewan Roughriders beat the Cincinnati Bengals 29-21 in the UFL Final and in the WFL, The San Antonio Marshalls beat the Cologne Centurions 31-21.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men (6th Week)

February 2, 1996: For the Third Time, South Padre Island, TX will host the 1996 Miss USA pageant as the calm before the new TB2.0 (a.k.a. Tom Bahler 2.0) Music Package which will make it's debut Next Year when it aired on CBS (USA) and CTV (Canada) in TV and on Radio on Rhythm Radio with the new theme song for this years pageant titled "Natural Woman" which was sung by all 51 girls including 9 Former Miss Teen USA Contestants (including Holly Roehl from Indiana and Danielle Boatwright from Kansas both of whom were 2nd Runner-Ups in their Miss Teen USA Pageants back then along with Kara Williams (Miss TX Teen USA 1991) representing the host state of Texas) along with a New Troupe of 51 More Women performing on Vocals (including Miss Texas USA Contestants Amanda Little, Elicia Boller, Shannon Jones, Bridget Richard and Kristen Simi along with Miss California Teen USA 1993, Stefanie Sweeney among others) under the Direction of Choral Direction Geno Galantay performing together throughout the night, However after Aaron Neville sings "My Precious Star" the 51 Girls joined with the Troupe performed and Serenade the Semifinalists in the Swimsuit Competition with a Remake of Sweet Sensation's "Take it While It's Hot" and then the Evening Gown competition with Troupe and the Contestants singing a remake of Sophie B. Hawkins' "As I Lay Me Down" with a Solo by Utah's Tracy Kennick and Cheryl Marcelo's Dream About You now being sung by Shauna Lyn Searles (California) the night ended with Ali Landry (from Louisiana) won the title of Miss USA 1996 in which "Natural Woman" is played in the closing credits before shifting to a promo for "The Dan Jansen Story" which airs on CBS on Valentine's Day (February 14th) thanks to the Marginal Credits.

February 4, 1996: The PFA will have the Final NAFL-UFL Championship Game as the Dallas Cowboys defeat the Saskatchewan Roughriders 33-30 as the stage will be set for an All-Texas Super Bowl Next Week.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men (7th Week)

February 11, 1996: An All Texas Super Bowl Title Took Place in Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ as Cowboys QB Troy Aikman went 15 for 23 for 209 Yards and a Touchdown while Emmitt Smith rushed 18 times for 49 Yards and Scored 2 TD's to a 27-24 win over San Antonio to score their Super Bowl Victory.
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men (8th Week)

February 19, 1996: The Pro Bowl took place on Monday Night as Team Jimmy Johnson beat Team Kay Stephenson 32-23 as Dallas Cowboy RB Emmitt Smith rushed 9 times for 52 Yards in this All-Star Game
#1 That Week on Rhythm Radio: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men (9th Week)

Last edited:
1995-1996 PFA OFFSEASON

During the 1995 PFA Season the New Jersey Generals decided to exit from the UFL to the New League to be run by Donald Trump, Lamar Hunt and Mark Cuban to be known as the Global Football League

All 3 existing leagues will be downsizing to 24 Teams, Here's the Results

North American Football League

Eastern
Atlantic: Miami Dolphins, Boston Patriots, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Toronto Argonauts, Washington Redskins
Central: Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Cardinals, Pittsburgh Steelers

Western
Central: Calgary Stampeders, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Houston Oilers, Las Vegas Raiders, Mexico City Azttecs
Pacific: British Columbia Cougars, Los Angeles Rams, Phoenix Firebirds, Portland Lumberjacks, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers

United Football League

Eastern
Atlantic: Birmingham Bulcans, Indianapolis Racers, New York Stars, Ottawa Renegades, Quebec Harfangs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Central: Edmonton Eskimos, Iowa Barnstormers, Mexico City Federales, Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma Outlaws, Saskatchewan Roughriders

Pacific
West: Fresno Raisin Fighters, Honolulu Hawaiians, Los Angeles Express, Oakland Invaders, Sacramento Condors, Tucson Thunder (relocated from Orlando, FL)
Asian: Hiroshima Sharks (relocated from St. Louis, MO - St. Louis Gunners), Manila Mariners, Sydney Swans, Quezon City Pirates, Tokyo Shoguns, Yokohama Hurricanes (relocated from San Jose, CA as the Surge)

World Football League

American Conference
East: Austin Texans, Brooklyn Beats (relocated from Milwaukee, WI Mustangs), Charlotte Panthers, Chicago Blitz, Nashville Kats, Philadelphia Freedom
West: Anaheim Piranhas, Boise Steelheads, Omaha Scarecrows, Reno Aces, San Antonio Marshalls, Wichita Bombers

European Conference
East: Barcelona Dragons, Cologne Centurions, London Monarchs, Manchester Machine (relocated form Yokohama Hurricanes), Paris Lafayettes, Scottish Claymores
West: Amsterdam Admirals, Berlin Thunder, Frankfurt Galaxy, Monte Carlo Gamblers (relocated from Cedar Rapids, IA Kernels), Rhein Rhythm, Rome Gladiators

Continental Football League (now created by Donald Trump and Mark Cuban)

US East: Baltimore Colts (NAFL), Buffalo Bills (NAFL), Montreal Alouettes (NAFL), New Jersey Generals (UFL; Still Owned by Donald Trump in '96), New York Jets (NAFL), Pittsburgh Maulers (Expansion Team owned by Mark Cuban)
US Central: Cincinnati Bengals (UFL), Corpus Christi Gulfcats (WFL), Houston Voyagers (WFL), Oklahoma City Drillers (NAFL), Toronto Huskies (Expansion; The PFA Now has a 2nd Team in Canada), Winnipeg Blue Bombers (UFL)
US South: Atlanta Falcons (UFL), Jacksonville Jaguars (WFL), Louisville Stallions (UFL), Memphis Southmen (WFL), New Orleans Saints (UFL), Richmond Rebels (WFL)
US West: Anchorage Kodiaks (Expansion; The PFA now has a team in the 49th State of the USA), Los Angeles Lightning (Expansion; The PFA will have 1 Team in Each League for the LA Area), Salt Lake City Seagulls (NAFL), San Diego Surf (NAFL), Seattle Emeralds (Expansion; Seattle now has a 2nd team in the PFA will play at Husky Stadium in the Campus of the University of Washington), Utah Gold (WFL)

And Now the PFA Rookie Class of 1996

Washington Redskins draft Chris Sedoris (C)
Los Angeles Rams draft Keyshawn Johnson (WR)
San Francisco 49ers draft Brian Dawkins (SS)
Las Vegas Raiders draft Jeff Hartings (C)
Kansas City Cardinals draft Terrell Owens (WR)
Denver Broncos draft Clay Shiver (C)
Calgary Stampeders draft Eddie George (RB)
Mexico City Aztecs draft Muhsin Muhammad (WR)
Charlotte Panthers draft Tim Biakabutuka (RB)
Oakland Invaders draft Rickey Dudley (TE)
Seattle Seahawks draft Marvin Harrison (WR)
Dallas Cowboys draft Walt Harris (CB)
Hiroshima Sharks draft Brian Dwkins (SS)
Quezon City Pirates draft Marvin Harrison (WR)
New York Stars draft Simeon Rice (DE)
Baltimore Colts draft Ray Lewis (LB)
New England Patriots draft Lawyer Milloy (SS)
Manila Mariners draft La'Roi Glover (DT)
Los Angeles Express draft Orpheus Roye (DT)
Fresno Raisin Fighters draft Tedy Bruschi (LB)
Birmingham Vulcans draft Doug Nussmeier (QB)
Tucson Thunder draft Steve Stenstrom (QB)
Manchester Machine draft Tony Banks (QB)
Philadelphia Freedom draft Ernie Conwell (TE)
Scottish Claymores draft Kevin Hardy (LB)
Cologne Centurions draft Danny Kanell (QB)
Denver Broncos draft John Mobley (LB)
Los Angeles Rams draft Eddie Kennison (WR)