THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

quick colouring question, which colours should i use for the haixi and jianzhou jurchens? as in, which label is the right label on thicc 3.0?

so i ended up going with other manchuria 1 and 2

jianzhou could of been manchuria/jin since wikipedia says the name manchu comes from the jianzhou calling themselves manju. but i didnt want them to be confused with jin jurchens, or a united manchuria. jilin for haixi and that one autonomous korean area were also options (going off where a certain video game places thier “”capitals””) but the colours didnt look nice.

another question: on ur alexander q-bam where you coloured in some stateless ethnic groups, which shade of thier colour did you use? the mid one?

Crazy Boris

Banned
so i ended up going with other manchuria 1 and 2

jianzhou could of been manchuria/jin since wikipedia says the name manchu comes from the jianzhou calling themselves manju. but i didnt want them to be confused with jin jurchens, or a united manchuria. jilin for haixi and that one autonomous korean area were also options (going off where a certain video game places thier “”capitals””) but the colours didnt look nice.

another question: on ur alexander q-bam where you coloured in some stateless ethnic groups, which shade of thier colour did you use? the mid one?
I used the lightest one