THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

any elaborations (like units) and what do you mean by planet mining stuffs? we do have a lot of metals in Extra already (see 1.9's Trade Good Section e.g.) and, last Q, why the split of gravity measurements?

idea: Overlays
Overlays will be pieces of information that can be on top of other material.
Untitled.png

here's a few ideas of what they might look like
edit: I was working on the ideas and excel has sucked my happines as I struggle for it to not intrepet everytihng as

Interesting Tung, not sure what Boris will make of it, though can say that some planning for Extra THICC 2.0 is underway, as well as the third of my side work for the project is nearly done also. Any other things you guys would like to see? All ideas will at the very least discussed and likely debated as they come ;),

All the best,
From ML8991, Boris's helper

Edit: just for clarity @tungsterismapping when would these be used/ in what context, just we are on same page ;).

Interesting Tung, not sure what Boris will make of it, though can say that some planning for Extra THICC 2.0 is underway, as well as the third of my side work for the project is nearly done also. Any other things you guys would like to see? All ideas will at the very least discussed and likely debated as they come ;),

All the best,

Edit: just for clarity @tungsterismapping when would these be used/ in what context, just we are on same page ;).

How about Aquatic sub biome’s (I.E Kelp Forests, Coral Reefs, The Abyssal Zone etc) if they have not already been added.

And perhaps a couple more variants of oceans e.g molten magma, mercury and acidic oceans?

Crazy Boris

Banned
THICC Core 2.1 is complete!

Here's what's new in this version:

Falkland Islands are finally here after being forgotten in the last 20 versions, with both British and Spanish entries paired with the two main islands

Micronations Lots of new ones here:
-SMOM, as an alt with Hospitalier Malta (Italy)
-M'Simbati (East Africa)
-Vikesland (Canada)
-Rose Island (Italy)
-Saugeais (France)
-Talossa (USA East)
-Ladonia (Nordics)
-Asgardia (Space)

Some more Avatar entries in Sci-Fi/Fantasy
-Sun Warriors
-Metalbenders/Zaofu
-Sandbenders/Si Wong
-Chin the Conqueror
-Ba Sing Se as an alt with Earthbenders

Roman Factions for Years of the (n) Emperors
-Clodius Albinus
-Septimus Severus
-Pescennius Niger
-Gordians

Mongol Sucessor States in:
-Russia
-Middle East (Iraq-Kuwait)
-Persia
-Central Asia
-Siberia
-China
-Tibet (Himalayas)

-Nuristan
-Hazarajat
-Vaduz
-Schellenberg
-Christian Iraq
-Anilai and Asinai with Jewish Iraq
-North and South Inca Empires with Huascar's Forces!
-Arakkal! As an alt with Lakshadweep
-Mongo
-Pemba! (now sharing a color with Kilwa)
-South Holland with Cautionary Towns and English Benelux, with North Holland as a new alt with Holland
-Pomors as a Bjarmaland alt
-Contestado/Celestial Monarchy with Santa Catarina
-11 Grande Comore Sultanates
-7 Cape Verde Donatarios
-12 Tribes of Israel plus tribe of Joseph (which split into Ephraim and Manasseh)

Plus three new additions to the key:
-Naval Minefields
-Asteroid Fields
-Orbital Path

And here is a link to it: https://www.deviantart.com/crazy-boris/art/THICC-Core-version-2-0-784503321

All the best,

Sorry I could'nt reply. Cousin came over for the week. SUre, that could work. ALthough I think clouds could use it too.

so im colouring in a monarchist europe when i find that slovenia and the kingdom of italy share the same colour

Last edited:
Not want to be rude but do you perhaps suffer from color blindness?

I'm asking for me the colors you posted are distinctive shades of green.

However if you mean that these two colors are too similar for countries that more than likely will directly border each other then I agree.
I was replying to the person who said they were similar to clarify that they werent similar.

@APeninSpace
Boris, due to the immense size of THICC, to split it into two for 2.0, so the current DeviantArt posting is Core THICC 2.1, and (when he is in the mood) Boris is planning out sections for Extra THICC 2.0, so if you want the full core scheme, which is Countries, Rebels, map features, ASB races and Space, then follow the DeviantArt link on this page.

If you want access to the Extra THICC sections, as they were before the split (nothing as yet to post, that I've been cleared to anyhow) then click the sta.sh link I posted on this page (3rd posting, just above Tung's border overlay suggestion.
Hope this helps,
from ML8991, Boris's Helper.

Re-posting this since it still haven't been implemented:
Just a heads-up but most names that you used int the Polish section of you scheme don't make much sense in Polish.

Here are some changes that I would suggest:

Silesia/Lemko Republic/Opolska -> Silesia/Opole or Silesia/Opolszczyzna (Lemkos have nothing to do with Silesia, In Poland they mostly live in Subcarpathia/Podkarpacie for which you don't have a color)

Olesnicka -> Oleśnica

Zaganska/Upper Silesia -> I think you meant Żagań but that city was historically a part of Lower Silesia. Besides for Uppers Silesia you should probably use Katowice or possibly Bytom if you want something premodern.

Woitowitz/Lower Silesia -> I have no idea what city is this supposed to be but for Lower Silesia I would use Wrocław/Breslau

Cieszynska -> Cieszyn or Cieszyn Silesia

Brzesko-Legnicka -> Brzeg/Legnica/ Duchy of Brzeg-Legnica

You could also add colors for:

Podkarpacie (which can also serve for the Lemko Republic)

Lubelszczyzna/Lublin (which can also serve for Orthodox Poland)