THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

@ST15RM fair point, but-still waiting on that update for Germany, how many polities you making man :O

@Imperator Frank How does one get to -1200m below sea level, and not have that area flooded, you make me amazed sir .-., you also could go much finer with the scheme on your mountains and water bodies, should you have that worked out in Tellurus as yet.

ST15RM

Banned
@ST15RM fair point, but-still waiting on that update for Germany, how many polities you making man :O

@Imperator Frank How does one get to -1200m below sea level, and not have that area flooded, you make me amazed sir .-., you also could go much finer with the scheme on your mountains and water bodies, should you have that worked out in Tellurus as yet.
Dude, I have school and i’m busy. I can’t work on it till summer

Now that the 8th Generation of Pokémon has been announced, which British state is sharing a color with Galar?

And is Orre sharing a color with Arizona?

sorry for the delayed reply but it isn't that deep but pretty deep since the land is depressed by ice there.
I plan on making a Qbam elevation map one day.

sorry for the delayed reply but it isn't that deep but pretty deep since the land is depressed by ice there.
I plan on making a Qbam elevation map one day.

Mayhaps, but give the currently lowest depression is around -400m on the current Earth, increase that 3 fold is rather large :p. Though I do look forward to a more in depth Elevation map :).

Crazy Boris

Banned
Here it is!: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479106323401801747/582783374159118348/unknown.png

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, I present to you THICC 2.0!

Alright, so we got all sorts of new stuff here, here's just some of the highlights:

-New additions in pretty much every single section!
-Cree is split up into it's subtribes so you can now have Woods Cree separate from Swampy Cree!
-A ton of new Native American tribes across both continents!
-Mesoamerica overhaul, now with every single tributary of the Aztecs!
-Scottish, Irish, Somali, and Easter Island clans!
-Tons of Italic, Germanic, Turkic, and Slavic tribes!
-New Himalayan Section with lots of Nepali states!
-Lots more Japanese Daimyos!
-Over 20 Shan States!
-New Berber Tribes and Confederacies!
-Lots of Australian Aborigine tribes!
-New key symbols perfect for city and town maps!
-A completely revamped How-to guide!

Now, you may have noticed something very different about 2.0, half of the scheme is missing, everything that was to the right of the key from 1.9 and before is missing. Don't worry, it's not going anywhere, but for the sake of everyone who doesn't have access to a NASA supercomputer that can handle such a THICC image, I've split it in two, what you see here is THICC Core, it has all your basic stuff you need for countries and the like, and everything else is Extra THICC. Extra THICC 2.0 will be coming out.... eventually, it already has some new features that weren't on the previous version, such as soil types, disease outbreaks, and some weather features like temperature and humidity, with more on the way!

Last edited:
Mexicos of all universes, unite! This is lovely, and I will now be able to find a colour for every possible ideology/religion/form of government Mexico ever had, has, or will have!

@Red Arturoist Glad you like the additions on Mexico. There were many discussions behind the scenes with other content creators on the validity on adding them, but Boris wanted to add them, so we got them :p. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them :p.

@Miranda Brawner Yeh, Rebel Groups are fun, Do feel free (and this goes to all) to suggest any missing points, 2.0 is not the final update, at least if I continue badgering Boris as I do (sorry mate, but it seems the THICCer the scheme, the more it works :p.)

@Caprice Hehe (after 6 times, finally computer fixes itself enough to allow me to type this),
Glad you spotted Boris's Easter Egg, you get a cookie (virtual goods only I'm afraid, I cannot afford nor sensibly send it to you, for fear of it going stale)
But the reason it exists is because Boris unintentionally schemed over Pentary Texas, so instead of add another colour/nation set in there, he decided to make a Secret Texas Easter Egg for you guys to enjoy :)

@Shaymin0000 Glad you like the addition, if it is the addition of the Dwarf Planets, we tried to include as many as could sensibly reference :p, and if it is the Major Binary Planet, don't forget to note the Minor Binary Planet that's on Charon :)

Glad you guys like the update, please feel free to suggest anything we have missed or stuff you feel could go into part two of 2.0, i.e. THICC Extra (i.e. the mappers informational update)

From Boris's Little Helper
ML8991

One slight thing: Matsya is probably the only Mahajanapada without a color
Otherwise it's perfect and I've converting my timeline maps to it as we speak.
EDIT: Saba appears twice.

Last edited:
Dang, knew we'd miss at least one double :p.

Thanks for noting about missing Mahajanapadas, that region is always clustered, so it is hard to know when you got them all :p

Would have likely (though maybe not idk XD) when I went over Ollie's massive material stack, so thanks again for noting it before I could get to that point, allows me a chance to focus on the rest of Asia et al.

Looking forward to your maps becoming THICCer @Imperator Frank, so best of luck to you :).

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to show off how THICC looks on one of my timeline's maps.

Old scheme:
2220AF.png

THICC:
2220AF.png

I really like how much more colorful THICC is.

A couple more things I noticed that don't have colors.
Himyar(found), Atropatene(found), Corduene, Sakas, Nagas.
EDIT: Caucasian Albania? Found!
EDIT EDIT: The Shaishunaga Dynasty?

Last edited:
Idk on the others but Atropatene is there, it's with Mahabad/ Iranian Kurdistan (the middle green below the median Empire about a third of the way down the Persia and Afghanistan section)
Will edit as I go if find more
Firstly, Himyar is the yellow below the first Yemen
And although we don't have Nagas, the tertiary North Indian State colour is Nagaland.
Reply to your edit: we do have Caucasian Albania, they are a pale custard colour with Azerbaijan in the south Caucasus section

The others are states we don't have ;).

Last edited:
Some others that I think are not listed :
1. Societist Combine/Tlon
2. Empire of Free Africa/“Anti-Draka”
3. Gundjitmara
4. Secondary Societists/Uqbar
5. Plirism
6. Manupataqi Greenland/Native American supremacists
7. Polynesian or Australian state in India/Nuttana Kochi
8. Left-wing radical Islamist state/radical Abacarists
9. Polar Bear Tanuq’s empire/Inuit Scandinavia

Also, maybe say which Australian and Aotearoan colors should be used for which LoRaG states?