THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

If I might suggest--"alternate evolution" would fit things like various sapient Earth animals, different hominids, and so forth. "Aliens" would fit, well, aliens. You might split off mythological ASB and media ASB off into their own sections, as well, and consider assigning colors not just to individual mythological species (kirin, nagas, minotaurs, et cetera) but to general blocs of mythological species (fae and yokai could work, but a general color for Greek mythological creatures would be better than separate ones for chimarae and pegasi).

(Also if you're going to do SCP Foundation stuff, the Serpent's Hand should probably be on there.)
Also, some of the more notable territorial SCPs. For instance, there's SCP-3288 ("The Aristocrats"), a magically-mutated and horrifically barbaric lineage of the Habsburg dynasty in Europe.

Also, some of the more notable territorial SCPs. For instance, there's SCP-3288 ("The Aristocrats"), a magically-mutated and horrifically barbaric lineage of the Habsburg dynasty in Europe.
If you tried to list all of those, there'd be hundreds. It's best to just list the ones that show up in dozens and dozens of articles.

Practically I think trying to list that many individual fictional factions is kind of pointless, especially since once you go outside fanfiction and introduce some originality you won't get any use out of them. The other main reason I suggested the Serpent's Hand is that their ideological orientation is one that other, original groups could have, but it's not listed in the 2.0 ASB section.

Crazy Boris

Banned
@Crazy Boris I don't know if this is a mistake, or I'm just missing something, but Papua/PNG ins't included in 3.0?

Yeah something went wrong when it was all being compiled so New Guinea is missing but Gulf of Guinea is repeated. I would have fixed it, but the massive file size can make editing a challenge. You can find the New Guinea section separately in the sta.sh link on the Deviantart Page for THICC 3.0, I’ll have it fixed for the 3.5 release.

Damn son! You definitely don't disappoint! I'm used to using TACO and this thing is freaking gigantasaurus compared to that!

But I have one question: What does that color gradient for each entry represent? For TACOS it was fairly simple: The first color was the Country Color, the second color was the Dominion Color, and the third color was the Protectorate Color... This one I don't understand.

I don't know if someone has asked this before but, how do you get the shades right for every color? Do you use a site that creates the shades for you or is it done by applying a layer with the opacity changed over each color?

Crazy Boris

Banned
I don't know if someone has asked this before but, how do you get the shades right for every color? Do you use a site that creates the shades for you or is it done by applying a layer with the opacity changed over each color?

I just drop/raise the tone by 15 on each one manually

Just a few ideas:
Emirate of Crete (early middle ages) is missing

Some ideas for additional Holy Roman Empire colors (especially for the South West)

Pfalz-Zweibrücken is missing (+ maybe other branches of the Palatinate)
5 variants for HRE bishopric territories
5 variants for HRE monastic territories
5 variants for HRE imperial cities
Geroldseck/ von der Leyen is missing
Different colors for Fürstenberg and Breisgau. Because easily the Duchy of Breisgau-Modena (1803-1806) could easily overlap with Fürstenberg (1664-1806) . Both territories existed at the same time for 3 years.
( https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herzogtum_Modena-Breisgau ; https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fürstentum_Fürstenberg )

3 colors for Basel
Basel-Land
Basel-Stadt
Basel-Bishopric

2 Colors for St. Gallen
Bishopric St. Gallen and City of St. Gallen (Both existed independent of each other)

Bishopric of Konstanz

Grafschaft Klettgau / Principality of Schwarzenberg
Territory of House Turn & Taxis
Principality of Hanau-Lichtenberg
Principality of Sayn
Bishopric of Münster
Duchy of Arenberg-Meppen
Bishopric of Speyer
Grafschaft Montfort (maybe double use a color from Liechtenstein, since they controlled at some point parts of it)
Territory of House Waldburg
Monastery of St. Blasien

Baden-Hachberg and Baden-Sausenberg as additional branches of House Baden? maybe

So, uh, which Spain is getting the Paldean color? Considering how fucked up empty and destitute that region is, they treat pickled swamp mushrooms like precious metals for fuck's sake, it's whatever the worst Spain color is, no?

Hello all, first-time poster here.

I have a few suggestions for THICC:
- Chaldea
- Bulgaria-Romania union (probably folded into Dobruja)
- New England/British Crimea
- Lemnians/Pelasgians/Italian Greece
- Federalised EU/United Europe

I have some ideas for THICC as well. If you could put the Rouran under the Mongolia category and put Aqaba/Levantine Port City-State under the Jordan sub-category of the Levant category, that would be nice.

Crazy Boris

Banned
image.png

Prepare for liftoff, the 3.0 Space section is finished!

Where would "generic Homo sapiens" and other human species go? For instance, a scenario similar to Historica or A Different Flesh, that Turtledove Homo erectus story.