THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

1604603863473.png
this means this is either Far-Right Cambodia or the Khmer Republic

Hey @SnivyLink , although there isn't a specifically Republican Cambodia, you could use the Chenla colours potentially, just because Boris hasn't listed it as an alt, don't be afraid to use a colour for a different purpose, just so long as you don't use a colour twice and otherwise you explain/ give a key to explain your colour deviations :).

I am back with more suggestions:
  • Either add a colour for the Kingdom of Portugal or add it to the "Monarchy of the North" colour.
  • Have a colour for land that is unclaimed but that it is colonized by tribes, and add a colour for unpassable areas.
  • For the love of god please switch out the current Denmark colour with anything else.

Last edited:

Crazy Boris

Banned
I am back with more suggestions:
  • Either add a colour for the Kingdom of Portugal or add it to the "Monarchy of the North" colour.
  • Have a colour for land that is unclaimed but that it is colonized by tribes, and add a colour for unpassable areas.
  • For the love of gold please switch out the current Denmark colour with anything else.

Monarchist Portugal has been given a color. I actually used it in my latest post on the QBAM historical map thread

Crazy Boris

Banned
oh i just realized, we should have separate colors for the kindom of greece and the Hellenic Republic
Already done too, THICC 3 is going to have a lot of new Monarchy/Republic splits

The ones added so far that I can remember off the top of my head are Portugal, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Armenia, Syria, Iraq, and Kuwait, and there will definitely be more coming as we continue into Asia and Africa.

Hey guys,
Crazy_Boris realised that we've just passed the TWO YEAR anniversary of THICC if you can believe it, I sure can't :O.
Anyhow, to recognise this occasion, although we can't show the whole of 3.0, like what was done for the one year anniversary as we are currently up to the Persia/Afghanistan section.

But we still wanted to do something for you. South America was an under-represented area (relative to its size) in THICC 1.0, so I suggested to Boris that we show how far we have come, by a comparison of 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0's South America.

Thank you to each and every one of you who use, follow, support, suggest, and help make THICC the best scheme it can be, and I hope that 3.0 proves as exciting a release for you all, as it is for us making it, though know this, 3.0 isn't the last update, if I can sway Boris enough, as I have a few more avenues can go down for ideas ;) heh.

Let's hope that 2021 proves to be a better year for all of us, happy holidays, all the best, and without further ado, here it is, hope you enjoy :D.

unknown.png

Last edited: