These Fair Shores: The Commonwealth of New England

WTF? What happened to Vietnamese and Filipino refugees?
Presumably, they are dispersed among the various destination nations: Russia, Japan, Argentina, Australia, and so on.
How did Aotearoa have banned them from entering the country as I'm asking the speculations on why they didn't take in thousands of climate refugees anymore?
The total population of Aotearoa is 3.2 million, so taking in one million refugees would already be an absurd burden. Hence, I assume, the refugee ban.

The total population of Aotearoa is 3.2 million, so taking in one million refugees would already be an absurd burden. Hence, I assume, the refugee ban.
And Westralia has a population of 1.6 million, and took in 900 000 refugees, which is presumably why it banned taking any more as well.

And Westralia has a population of 1.6 million, and took in 900 000 refugees, which is presumably why it banned taking any more as well.
Nah, Westralia has what's called a "White Westralia" policy. The refugees who come in are almost immediately sent elsewhere, courtesy of the Royal Navy.

Historic Population of the Provinces of New England (1793-2022)
ADDk1am.png

Just out of curiosity, how do the surrounding countries and cities, like Aix-la-Chappelle and Flanders, that border France feel about the results of the election?

Last edited:
I'd be interested to learn more about some of these. For example, what is YKG's story?
From Ashley: "YKG - 'United Kovshutin Group' Founded in 1922 by Dmitry Kovshutin, YKG is the Russian Empire's largest company, primarily focused on light manufacturing across the northern industrial belt. The company is heavily vertically integrated and has holdings from Siberia to the Congo. It is the primary supplier for most household smaller durable goods. "

When all is said and done, and if it isn't too much effort (and I know that it will involve extensive effort), I'd love to see an infobox detailing the Anglo-American conflict in it's entirety. What a fascinating universe you've crafted here, I just want to know everything!

Eyyyyy... The Pound is getting more affordable for Subcontinental folks such as myself...
Time to get that cousin of mine living in the Empire to get that laptop that I've been wanting all this time for me, which price-fixing sc*mbag retailers here in Bengal hike up by 20%.
Laptop that costs 700 GBP in UK costs about 1000 here due to them 💢
1652542225177.png