These Fair Shores: The Commonwealth of New England

Finally caught up to this reboot, and thankfully I'm once again very relieved to be living in New England ITTL. Is Brooklyn part of a tri-city transportation network like in the original, or is the entire area very much under a hard border with few transportation links?

Last edited:
I don't know about California. I wonder who the leader is. My guess considering how Hispanic-dominated the culture is is someone like Loretta Sanchez (OTL Congresswoman) or Hilda Solis (OTL Secretary of Labor under Barack Obama and member of the Los Angeles City Council.)
California is led by someone named Nerea Castañeda, who is fictional.
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 1.11.45 PM.png

Dictator-Hogan giving me Leon Brezhnev vibes.

What's the situation between Cincinnati and the Hamilton F. D. ? Are they more or less one-and-the-same?

Thumbs up for the "Imperial" Armed Forces, the North Sea Empire of Norway, that Illyria is not in a lot of tatters, the Spanish monarchy of The Canaries, Russia and China as monarchies, the Indian Union, the Ottoman monarchy, Mesopotamia, Arabia, Burma, the smaller African communities, Abyssinia, Canadian Alaska, Newfoundland, Guiana, the neo Inca state...

A list of countries with their classification of political structure/ forms of government and official state name perhaps if it's interesting? I was intrigued by the categorisation 'Presidential Council-Republic' tbh.
I'd for one be interested in the micro states of TFS, Idk, city states, like Athos; Singapore is missing, etc.

Sorry, I've only found my way here this morning, I was waiting for Ship of State to be announced on the OFC thread, I didn't realize TFS was already up by Christmas.

Last edited:
>Larry Hogan unleashes his inner Caesar declaring full martial law with the unchanging visage of Alexander Hamilton smiling

The Federalist dream of America.

Nice attention to detail! (Or in this case, lack thereof). Very weird to see the US getting little attention from the world compared to OTL. I have some questions
  • I'm noticing that none of the sources are from American news networks; is there a reason why?
  • Do they even have Wikipedia in the US?
  • Why doesn't Gordon Jones have a portrait in the box?
  • What are Hamiltonism and Americanism? I'm assuming both of them go hand-in-hand

Forgive me if I’m a little confused, but how did the opposition manage to win in such an undemocratic system?

Nice attention to detail! (Or in this case, lack thereof). Very weird to see the US getting little attention from the world compared to OTL. I have some questions
  • I'm noticing that none of the sources are from American news networks; is there a reason why?
  • Do they even have Wikipedia in the US?
  • Why doesn't Gordon Jones have a portrait in the box?
  • What are Hamiltonism and Americanism? I'm assuming both of them go hand-in-hand
I will try to explain some things to help Ashley
1. American news networks are generally propaganda pieces of the government and the regime (like why Wikipedia articles about China never cites CCTV, CGTN, and Global Times)
2. As you can expect from such regime, Wikipedia is blocked by a Internet filter
The U.S is some isolationist hermit country that doesn't love to mess with global affairs as a whole.

Forgive me if I’m a little confused, but how did the opposition manage to win in such an undemocratic system?
The Privy Council holds the most power now in the U.S and there is no way for the LPP to control the body as it is rigged by the DSU.