These Fair Shores: The Commonwealth of New England

Partially there was higher than expected Conservative support in rural areas, but suburbs seemed to have broken for the Tories at the last minute.

Everything west of the Kennebec River remains with Massachusetts Bay.

This is the Province of Acadia, north of Nova Scotia running to the Kennebec River.

It's only been around for a few days :p

Purely by chance, they both missed a candidate in two different ridings.

Thank you!! There's a lot of lore hidden there...

Thank you!! A map of the ridings? I can provide that no problem if that's what you want.

Thank you!

Yes, British-Spanish relations are... not the best.

The fate of the OTL American Southwest will be revealed... shortly.

Charlie Baker is a Conservative MP from Massachusetts Bay, the riding having stayed in his family for generations.

Presently a State Senator from the State of New York. Her name is often floated as a potential nominee to the Privy Council of the United States.
Yes, I'd love to see the full-size riding map! :)

Starforce

Banned
I am particularly interested to see how Boston looks ITTL.

I remember in the original version, Boston county (or whatever it was called) was very large.
I am also interested in upstate new york, as that is where I live. I can't see for sure if I'd still be in the US or in New England.

I am particularly interested to see how Boston looks ITTL.

I remember in the original version, Boston county (or whatever it was called) was very large.
I don't remember the name but I do remember it was basically a consolidation of OTL Boston and virtually all of its suburbs, sort of like OTL's Greater London.

now I wanna see Lim-Manuel Miranda write Washington: An American Musical

I never knew I wanted this until you just wrote that. That would be amazing, especially since Washington never got to be president in TTL, so it would have that same sort of feeling that OTL Hamilton musical does.
There was actually a tiny reference to that in OFC.

ezgif-5-a1b69e9441.pdf-1.png
Although this picture was made by @Imperolo, it was threadmarked by Ashley, meaning that it's canon to OFC.

Does the UK House of Commons generally stay out of the judicial affairs of the other Commonwealth members? Or does it say "wait, hold on a second, that's just not cricket, old chap" if something controversial is passed/about to be passed?

I see that the elected portion of the Senate is indirectly elected. Is there a specific method for apportioning these seats? Is there some kind of vote threshold? Are there any independent or cross-bench elected Senators?

I want to know more about this "Rope Knot Parliament".