“The man nodded his head slightly,”And they will be. Charles shall have to pay a fine of ten thousand pounds, and the two shall be banished from court for the next two months.” - is that a light sentence or not?

Eleanor still not over the Boleyns then..? Heh.

I hope Caroljin and her child are well looked after now she has done her duty.

Seymour? Well maybe, but perhaps Henry wants someone with a bit more life to her?

What would happen if Caroljin and Jane where ‘available’ at the same time? Would Henry ‘bounce’ between them with the schedules carefully managed by Eleanor?

“The man nodded his head slightly,”And they will be. Charles shall have to pay a fine of ten thousand pounds, and the two shall be banished from court for the next two months.” - is that a light sentence or not?

Equivalent to just under 7 million sterling.

I could be reading it wrong, but it is still less than the fine Charles Duke of Suffolk and Mary Tudor the elder had to pay irl
Probably cause their children are still gonna be Tudors. And also, married to such a lesser person means Charles S can't really be used as a focal point for rebellion.

I don't think this is the best idea Eleanor has ever had, not least because Henry tends to like his women with a bit of spark to them. Jane's main attraction OTL seems to have been that she was the antithesis of Anne, so I'm not sure Henry will fall for her here, where he hasn't got the direct comparison between them...

But then, any port in a storm and all that...
Oh perhaps, but Henry does have quite the comparison between Jane and Eleanor for one, as someone who could help bring calm to him, as opposed to Eleanor who could be rather, fiery and opinionated ... Eleanor will also be pushing them together at whatever opportunity she has to do so, but we'll soon see how it turns out for them all. Thank you very much for your input!

Eleanor still not over the Boleyns then..? Heh.

I hope Caroljin and her child are well looked after now she has done her duty.

Seymour? Well maybe, but perhaps Henry wants someone with a bit more life to her?

What would happen if Caroljin and Jane where ‘available’ at the same time? Would Henry ‘bounce’ between them with the schedules carefully managed by Eleanor?
Well I think it's comparatively light to what Mary Tudor and Charles, Duke of Suffolk received, but Henry was still quite angry with Charles of Somerset for disobeying him and marrying Anne Boleyn rather than Anne Brandon. Oh Eleanor never forgets a slight, as I said when @BlueFlowwer mentioned a potential comparison between her and her ancestress Eleanor of Castile, so she still resents the Boleyn family. Caroljin will be well provided for, at the very least Henry is generous to his mistresses, and we'll see how Jane fares. Oh, he'd probably try to go for whatever one he prefers at the moment, though Eleanor probably would try to meddle in it somehow...

Probably cause their children are still gonna be Tudors. And also, married to such a lesser person means Charles S can't really be used as a focal point for rebellion.
Exactly, plus Henry has a bit of a soft spot for his only (living) little brother, and doesn't want to be too harsh on him.

I don't think this is the best idea Eleanor has ever had, not least because Henry tends to like his women with a bit of spark to them. Jane's main attraction OTL seems to have been that she was the antithesis of Anne, so I'm not sure Henry will fall for her here, where he hasn't got the direct comparison between them...

But then, any port in a storm and all that...
I don't think Henry is looking for a longtime mistress. Just someone to scratch an itch.

Honestly I don't mind Jane S becoming Henry's mistress. She's not exactly highborn, at least not the standards a Seymour today would be, there's no chance she's going to become Queen since Eleanor is very much in a safe position with two sons. Yes, she is boring, but Bessie Blount is also pretty boring. I mean, Henry isn't exactly looking for an Anne Boleyn-esque since Eleanor is quite fiery herself.