Would that not just be Earl of Warwick then?
Not necessarily. The title Duke of Lancaster had four earldoms with it - Lancaster, Leicester, Lincoln and Derby, and the Earldoms Derby, Leicester and Lincoln have all been granted separately since the Duchy of Lancaster merged with the Crown in 1399. Warwick doesn't have to be the only subsidary title associated with Clarence, nor does Clarence's being demoted to an Earldom automatically mean it gets changed to Warwick, especially not since the Clarence title seems to have been drawn from the Irish lands (or from Suffolk, I've seen both theories) and Warwick is obviously based in the Midlands...

I can see Clarence, at least for a bastard,but possibly as a demoted Earldom rather than a Dukedom.
I could see Jasper Fitzroy being Duke of Bedford before earl (or Duke) of Clarence. Especially given that Jasper Tudor was Duke of Bedford and the previous Duke of Clarence was a man who waged war against his own brother (an example that I am *certain* Henry wouldn’t want to promote for his own sons, and that brother was Henry’s grandfather)

I could see Jasper Fitzroy being Duke of Bedford before Duke of Clarence. Especially given that Jasper Tudor was Duke of Bedford and the previous Duke of Clarence was a man who waged war against his own brother (an example that I am *certain* Henry wouldn’t want to promote for his own sons, and that brother was Henry’s grandfather)
That's fair, but I can also see him thinking it might be replicated with a illegitimate son, plus well Bedford will be saved for somebody else probably..

Habsburg Family Tree (Imperial Branch) (As of 1524)
Here are the children of Charles V and Catherine Tudor so far

Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (b.1500) m. Catherine of England, Holy Roman Empress (b.1503) has issue, also has illegitimate issue by Johanna Maria van der Gheynst (b.1505)
1a) Elisabeth of Austria (b.1520)
2b) Gertrude of Austria (b.1521)
3a) Phillip of Austria (b.1521)
4a) Mary of Austria (b.1523)

Last edited:
Chapter 133, April 1524
Richmond Palace, Kingdom of England, April 1524

It had been three months since the Queen’s delivery of a stillborn daughter, and since she did not wish to be in Windsor for long after, the whole court had moved to Richmond as soon as Eleanor had recovered.

The two of them strolled by the pond, for the first weeks of spring were rather temperate, a perfect time for the Dowager Queen of England and her stepson to spend some together now that the ceremony had concluded.

Henry crouched down to watch a family of ducks swim away from shore, a grin on his face when he watched ducklings happily quack as they followed their mother.

“A quaint moment, compared to my son’s ennoblement I am sure, but the air out here is refreshing.”

Giovanna of Naples nodded her head,“Indeed, it is rather nice, to have some quiet after the whole court had come to see Jasper made a Duke.”

“Yes, in time they shall see he’ll make a fine Duke of Clarence…”

“Clarence?” Giovanna asked,”I am no expert of history, but was its last Duke not a traitor to his brother?”

A gentle, warm gust of air blew across the surface of the pond,“My granduncle George was indeed a traitor, but by giving Jasper these lands I am not encouraging such tendencies. No, instead I believe this will do the opposite.”

“How is that?”
Henry raised a finger, clearly feeling rather clever,”You see much of Clarence’s lands are in Ireland. They are prosperous, yes, but vulnerable, easily isolated. Any attempt to bring men from those lands to England would be rather time consuming, time, which would give a King opportunity to marshal his forces against anyone who holds that title. Also, if my son falters in his rule, Clarence could lose much of what makes it valuable. What’s more, he will be Harry’s right-hand man in Ireland, who will gain lands and glory by putting his enemies there to the sword. Jasper’s standing will be dependent on his loyalty to Harry, simple as that.”

The Dowager Queen Giovanna wasn’t entirely sure what to think of all this, but what Henry was saying made sense, and the prospect of Agnes becoming a Duchess was not without its merits. That the succession seemed secure with young Henry and Edward growing to be healthy, sturdy boys meant that Jasper, as a bastard, would be unlikely to risk his place in England for a crown he could never wear. But enough of that, she thought to herself Anthony will be visiting us at Hertford soon, and I mean to give him a warm welcome…