Is Anne going to have more kids?
How far do you plan to take this timeline? To 1540, 1560, 1580,1600?
If you mean Anne Boleyn, well she probably will, as of right now she's pregnant again. As for how long I plan on taking this, well it's going to end with Catalina's death, which will be in a different date than IOTL, with a non-narrative summary and final trees to come afterwards.

If you mean Anne Boleyn, well she probably will, as of right now she's pregnant again. As for how long I plan on taking this, well it's going to end with Catalina's death, which will be in a different date than IOTL, with a non-narrative summary and final trees to come afterwards.
She’ll live longer than otl, right? Right???

As an epilogue if you have time, we nice to read a 'impact of Catherine' type (very general) report outlining what she did and what Britain is like now (2023) because of it please?

As an epilogue if you have time, we nice to read a 'impact of Catherine' type (very general) report outlining what she did and what Britain is like now (2023) because of it please?
I'll certainly do the first but the second part would be very hard to do given how complex things would be, though I'll make sure to note the fates of noteworthy figures within it.

Chapter 170, September 1529
Hatfield House, Kingdom of England, September 1529

Giovanna had the broadest smile on her face when she arrived at Hatfield. It had been a week since she had received the news, and the woman had left to visit Hatfield as soon as she could. Following her son into his household, the woman couldn’t help but think of her late husband, the man who had been dead for nearly twenty years now. Oh, if only you were here to see this Henry, you’d be so proud of him. When they made it into the drawing-room, Giovanna leaned on her cane, taking note of all in the room. The Duchess of Somerset, Anne Boleyn sat in the middle of the room on her chair, while Isabel Leigh, the governess was there too, dedicated as ever to her charge, little George. Giovanna was also greatly pleased to see that Elizabeth and Thomas were also there. Elizabeth had walked over to her, quickly, yet with dignity, and Giovanna wrapped her closest friend in a hug,”Oh Elizabeth, it’s so good to see you today!”

A smile tugged at the corner of the other woman’s face,”Of course, I came, now let’s see our first granddaughter, Thomas says she’s the spitting image of Anne.”

Thomas stood by the window, a satisfied look on his face. He was a man who did not always express his emotions, but the Dowager Queen of England could tell that he was a proud grandfather.

Her newest granddaughter was a cute little thing. She wasn’t quite so pudgy as George had been after his birth, but she wasn’t too small either. Joanna of Somerset save for her olive skin, was perfectly ordinary for a baby, and that was good enough for

Giovanna watched as her daughter-in-law held Joanna. She was a good mother, not just in holding the baby, but also made sure to introduce the child to her older brother. The little Earl of Kendal, now well into his third year, stood beside his mother’s chair, curious,”Baby sister? That my new baby sister?”

“Yes, it is darling. Say hello to Joanna.”

The toddler waved a chubby in the direction of the baby,”Hello Joanna. I’m George, your big brother.”

The little boy continued to gaze at his sister, utterly fascinated by the gurgling infant.

“Aren’t they darlings?” Anne asked.

Charles chuckled,”They certainly are Anne.”
Giovanna simply smiled to herself, that she agreed went without saying. This was all she wanted out of life, for her children to be happy and secure.

It’s nice to see the Boleyns have a happy life ttl <3 Also precious that Charles named her after his momma and sister. Welcome, Joanna
Yeah other than the elder Geroge's death they've been much luckier here. Charles has turned out to be a great man if I do say so myself, you can really tell how his mother shaped him to be the man he is, so he's eager to honor her and his sister. Thank you so much!