The Zombie Survival Guide

Sidhetrilogy said:
i just happen to be one of those parinoid friends... after all you are my neighbor... :rolleyes:

what makes you think in 2006 we'll have a class 4 invasion anyways?
hm dont really now but i have bets on it everyone make u bets just tell me what year you think d-day will happen.

yes ian so what if im a conspiracy nut? And right on raymann i to am a good old southern buy and im loaded with just about everything. ^_^ so they can just bring it. :D

BasilPoisoning said:
yes ian so what if im a conspiracy nut? And right on raymann i to am a good old southern buy and im loaded with just about everything. ^_^ so they can just bring it. :D

Assuming, of course, that the undead can even be destroyed with gunshots..... ;)

I rememeber reading about cases where voodooo people in the carribean used drugs too fake someones death, then dug them up and using mind-numbing drugs used them as zombified slaves. They wake up as soon as they have salt though so they ussually end up escaping and the whole thing end sin a horrible gunfight.

Gun shots bombs and puffer fish

If gun shots dont work ive got three boxes of C4 two boxes of m80's and a closet full of molvolt cokctails with there names on it.And yes there have been cases of ppl being put into a hybernation with the use of venom it cause ther heart and lungs to slow down alot makeing them feel as if dead once the body is buried then man comes back and digs him up adding more of the venom (weakened puffer fish poison) to the person wich destroys all thinking abilities and buts them in a sate of zombieism

Raymann

Banned
guns...not...work...zombies?

So your saying if I put a 12 gauge right in their face it might not work? That goes against every movie I've seen! I've still got boxes of shells left over from the year 2000 (screw stocking up on food) :)

Diamond

Banned
BasilPoisoning said:
If gun shots dont work ive got three boxes of C4 two boxes of m80's and a closet full of molvolt cokctails with there names on it.And yes there have been cases of ppl being put into a hybernation with the use of venom it cause ther heart and lungs to slow down alot makeing them feel as if dead once the body is buried then man comes back and digs him up adding more of the venom (weakened puffer fish poison) to the person wich destroys all thinking abilities and buts them in a sate of zombieism
wel ive got bsabill bat an relly big skrewdover too put in theyr hedz!

Im speechless... Not one for guns.. more like Machettes and Feild hockey sticks... :confused: I'd rather have a zombie slave then a bunch of rotting carcases in my back yard.. that way they can till the garden so I dont have to..

Note to self: find a voodoo preistess and get a Zombie slave..

BasilPoisoning said:

Are proper puncution and non-run on sentences a government cover up too?

I guess they are :D

I have that book too, and I say it never hurts to be prepared. I plan to stock up on ammo and buy a katana or two, along with a wakezashi? short sword. I'll run to the yukon with my entire family ( I'll take along all 11 of them, along with friends( N-reD and kin, and anyone we can join up with)

We might do well, as with my family alone, most of us are of fighting age and strength in the prime of our youth,( including me and redrover) so we'd be a large, deadly group heading north, killing raiders, bandits and the undead on the way

DraconisNoir said:
We might do well, as with my family alone, most of us are of fighting age and strength in the prime of our youth,( including me and redrover) so we'd be a large, deadly group heading north, killing raiders, bandits and the undead on the way
I give you small odds. I say you'll make it out of denver and then get caught ina traffic jam, you'll be forced to abandon your vehicles and you'll be weighed down by the necessities of food and shelter that you'll abandon your weapons and run into a horde of flesh eating zombies that'll make a candle lit dinner out of you all.

Mmmmm.. Human flesh tenderized with fear.

Whatever blows your skirt up

1.Thanks to freedom of speech i can un-puncuate my sentences all like but for you bitchy ppl here.......<---see :D
2. The yukon might be a good place but id prefer to be in an area I know with a place thats already secured.
3.Human flesh isnt all that good to fatty, grease, and covered with makeup.
4. Katanas really arent all there cracked up to be i own one and it sucks.
5. Claymores are better.
6. Buy a bus cover the windows with really strong fenceing and place a snow plow on the front. That should get you through most things. If not bombs should to the trick. :D

The book sounded interesting so I ordered if from Amazon.com.
For a few dollars extra I could have had it delivered on Friday the 13th (that would have been appropriate)
Now I will know the truth..........

Diamond

Banned
BasilPoisoning said:
1.Thanks to freedom of speech i can un-puncuate my sentences all like but for you bitchy ppl here.......<---see :D
2. The yukon might be a good place but id prefer to be in an area I know with a place thats already secured.
3.Human flesh isnt all that good to fatty, grease, and covered with makeup.
4. Katanas really arent all there cracked up to be i own one and it sucks.
5. Claymores are better.
6. Buy a bus cover the windows with really strong fenceing and place a snow plow on the front. That should get you through most things. If not bombs should to the trick. :D
1. I think it was more a matter of developing good grammar skills so we knew what the hell you were saying... :rolleyes:
2. I actually agree with you there.
3. It's the 'forbidden fruit' factor. The more someone tells me I can't have something, the more I want it. :D
4. & 5. Yes, I'd much rather carry around a sword that's twice as long, has a shitty center of gravity, and is slower on the recovery. Claymore mines though... yeah, I'd have to say they're better than a katana.
6. What happens when you're forced off the freeways because of all the abandoned cars blocking the way? What happens when the roads are in such poor condition that your bus can't drive on them? What happens when you run out of gas?

LOL! Yes diamond thats great. Yes, Claymores really arent that good but still alot better then a katana. The claymore mine is also alot better but if it comes down to it and i can only take three wepaons (two guns and a hand to hand) I'd like to have a .22 rifle, a simple smith and weston (carbine i hate automatics the jam to easily :D ) and a prybar. And the whole bus thing good point(s) if any of those happen your walking unlike me whos got a fully functional bunker in my backyard (i wish) but yeah ive got a safe house waiting for the shit to be flung.