The Yankee Dominion: A Map and World Building Project

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2019-9-16_19-23-0.png

one small correction - moscow is supposed to be a federal city. it's just like otl.

i hate to admit but I spoke too soon. But I have no idea what the border follows because in my map if follows the Irrawaddy river. On the Qbam it follows nothing.

i think it should roughly follow the arrakan/chin mountain range
No, after all the calculations of population to get the correct Lok Shabah seats and taking close to 4 hours to allocate seats to each party i am not going to concede the border to follow a vauge mountain range rather than a clear river that follows the same shape as the Qbam. Indian elections are really hard to work out and I just really dont want my population data changing.

ST15RM

Banned
No, after all the calculations of population to get the correct Lok Shabah seats and taking close to 4 hours to allocate seats to each party i am not going to concede the border to follow a vauge mountain range rather than a clear river that follows the same shape as the Qbam. Indian elections are really hard to work out and I just really dont want my population data changing.
i see your point. however, and it’s fine if you say yes, but are we going to include yangon in india?

i see your point. however, and it’s fine if you say yes, but are we going to include yangon in india?
No my map follows a different route basically going through the Easternmost River of the delta at the end. (Ill give you a map soonish)
IMG_20190921_151907_036.jpg

It was made in Instagram but heres what I mean

hey @Riley Uhr are you factoring the maldives for your indian election map. if, no, you kinda have to factor them in.
u g h

I didnt even realise they were Indian

Thats cool they only have 1 seat anyway

This is gonna be fun considering ive slacked off on the map for a week and now im going on a roadtrip to Auckland