The Yankee Dominion: A Map and World Building Project

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Nazi Space Spy, May 12, 2018.

1. TimTurner Cartoon Phanatic

2. Pokemon Master What's it to you?

Analytical Engine likes this.
  3. Oryxslayer Electoral Calculator

Flag 2 definitely better you got the caliphate colors for Islam plus the cross.

No, Mid-OTL Canada is sitting at the bottom of my list when I get back to it. They don't have their GIS files readily available, forcing me to jump through tons of hoops. I expect this to change when Alberta & Canada vote later in the year.

4. TimTurner Cartoon Phanatic

Fair enough.

5. ArcBeetle Member

#2, because #1 looks like a Coptic Denmark :p

6. Oryxslayer Electoral Calculator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  7. Oryxslayer Electoral Calculator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Authors note: Matt Huffman (Fed, Marion—Findlay), Michel Bouclier (OTL Mike Randolph, Fed, Méridien), and Kenny Alexander (Lab, Norfolk West—Portsmouth) are considered to be safe holds for the incumbent party.

Authors note 2: Don't actually tweet at Wasserman. I like the guy, and I used his likeness here without consent, so I hold no creative commons on this work. I also don't want to get blocked on twitter.

Authors note 3: I last minute changed the date to Saturday because I'm a Jew, and in my mind I think Saturday is the Sabbath. But for the majority of Americans, Sunday is the holy day.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 2:21 PM
  8. ST15RM Ich bin ein AH.commer!

BTW i am changing Borneo ONE LAST TIME after doing a lot of extensive research

The two major changes are:
    -Lanfang keeps its old borders
    -Banjar and the two small southern sultanates are united into a republic. This is because Banjar’s last sultan dies in 1905 without an heir, and the other two are insignificant enough to warrant invasion/subservience and the giving up of the sultan’s title.

Again this is LAST change i am doing for Borneo unless feedback warrants another change.

9. Gian Wizard of Watkins Mill

OK, so managed to finally finish the South:
    [​IMG]

10. ST15RM Ich bin ein AH.commer!

upload_2019-3-19_12-10-26.png
    [​IMG]

Things are a bit... complicated in Tsingtau right now

BryanIII, Miner, Oryxslayer and 2 others like this.
  11. Analytical Engine Monarchist Collectivist Federalist

As pretty as 1 is, 2 makes a lot of sense.

12. Nazi Space Spy Well-Known Member

I know I’ve basically abdicated executive control here but I definitely think we’re going to be ready to move into the next stage of the project.

Over the next week or two I’ll begin compiling and threadmarking this. I’d really like to see a country infobox ready to use in the opening post with GDP/population/map etc, if possible.

I can’t believe we’ve come this far on auto pilot. This is truly an egalitarian project, and I’m very grateful that I stepped back (the school work load that caused that was regrettable though lol) because I could never have been this creative on my own.

You guys are all awesome!! I can’t thank you enough!

ElectricSheepNo54, Gian and ST15RM like this.