The XK-BAM map series

I really admire all the work you've done here with the bathymetry. I know it's a thread about the XK-Bam or 2K-Bam maps, but i really hope one day i can find a map just like that with the Q-Bam form
I simply recoloured the map, I didn't do anything besides that. There's an altimetry Q-BAM but as far as I know there's none with bathymetry and probably won't be any time soon due to the fact Q-BAM uses no standarised projection.

Hi all,
Can you tell me if there is an update to the rivers 8K map. Seems to have last been updated sept 2018.
Is this being worked on or is it the latest dodo in favour of 2K.

Hi all,
Can you tell me if there is an update to the rivers 8K map. Seems to have last been updated sept 2018.
Is this being worked on or is it the latest dodo in favour of 2K.
The latest update in the Drive shows the rivers of Europe, NA and a fraction of Asia and Africa. If you mean that, yes, that's sadly the latest update.

Right now this is on hiatus, both progress on the 8K and 2K-BAMs.

The latest update in the Drive shows the rivers of Europe, NA and a fraction of Asia and Africa. If you mean that, yes, that's sadly the latest update.

Right now this is on hiatus, both progress on the 8K and 2K-BAMs.

That's a shame, thanks for the update.

2K-BAM Raj PNG.png

Tried to make an accurate version of British India circa 1920 (although it should be applicable from the 1900s to the 1930s) in the 2K-BAM. Feel free to use this.

A couple of 8K-BAM updates:
upload_2019-11-23_10-12-48.png

Second levels of Dominican Republic
upload_2019-11-23_10-13-11.png

Third levels of Cambodia
upload_2019-11-23_10-13-54.png

And third levels of Primorye.

By the way I noticed Mexico looks empty as hell, and yes, I'm aware of the previous discussion that municipalities do not fit in certain states such as Oaxaca, but they would do so perfectly in others such as Sonora. Sadly I don't have access to a basemap to trace them, hence I ask if someone could give'em a shot.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-23_10-12-13.png
    upload_2019-11-23_10-12-13.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 448
upload_2019-11-24_0-26-10.png

sanjaks of the ottoman empire in 1914.
the east was undoable due to the maps distortion.
the south didnt really have sanjaks from what I know.

Major 1914 Update:
1914k.png

India Overlaid using thanossaek's divison (pls fix)
Commonwealth Mostly Fixed.
Claims on Iran and China are added.
Bunchof claim fixes and additions.
This map is starting to look usable!