The XK-BAM map series

I think for such things, you should include the community on here.

And I love this new map! It's between QBAM and MBAM; so a pretty good size for bigger endeavours, but not as exaggerated as a full VT-BAM.
UODR7GH.png

White areas are unstarted (excluding research and preparation)

Countries I've finished work on (anyone else can work on these if they find more information or errors)
Afghanistan, Arabian Peninsula, Austria, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Liberia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Yugoslavia, along with all currently colored in colonies and the territories of the USSR (including Belarus and Ukraine). The UK needs it's county boroughs and any potential second level divisions that may exist. Some areas have been cleared of reservoirs, some have not.

I colored in the military administered parts of French and Italian Africa with the darker colors but I wasn't entirely sure whether they should use the darker or lighter colors. I also was not entirely sure how to depict the British parts of Cameroon and Togoland.

Also here's German Cameroon before WW1.
upload_2018-4-19_22-10-48.png

Edit:
Does anyone know of a more detailed map showing the two Iranian boundary changes in the east (the Atabay Arbitration and the 1958 exchange with Pakistan)? Also should Syria's border be switched to the modern one or not?

Last edited:
Couldn't this serve for Iran?
If I recall correctly, the Syrian modern border was firstly applied in 1921 or 1922.

South America
upload_2018-4-20_23-47-2.png

Couldn't this serve for Iran?
If I recall correctly, the Syrian modern border was firstly applied in 1921 or 1922.
I've reverted the Syrian border, I'll deal with Iran when I do India.

Anyone guess which countries were the most difficult?

Last edited:
UODR7GH.png

White areas are unstarted (excluding research and preparation)

Countries I've finished work on (anyone else can work on these if they find more information or errors)
Afghanistan, Arabian Peninsula, Austria, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Liberia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Yugoslavia, along with all currently colored in colonies and the territories of the USSR (including Belarus and Ukraine). The UK needs it's county boroughs and any potential second level divisions that may exist. Some areas have been cleared of reservoirs, some have not.

I colored in the military administered parts of French and Italian Africa with the darker colors but I wasn't entirely sure whether they should use the darker or lighter colors. I also was not entirely sure how to depict the British parts of Cameroon and Togoland.

Also here's German Cameroon before WW1.
View attachment 382981

Edit:
Does anyone know of a more detailed map showing the two Iranian boundary changes in the east (the Atabay Arbitration and the 1958 exchange with Pakistan)? Also should Syria's border be switched to the modern one or not?
Italy fix.png

Just a small fix in italian western border, including the territories that the French took after WW2

Does anyone have the rivers map available?
Are there any specific rivers you need? the river map was kind of on hold while I tried to finish the 1930 map(which has stalled due to me being sick) but if you want rivers for a specific area I can probably sort that out tomorrow

Gian

Banned
Are there any specific rivers you need? the river map was kind of on hold while I tried to finish the 1930 map(which has stalled due to me being sick) but if you want rivers for a specific area I can probably sort that out tomorrow

Mostly for North America (That's what I need)

Today's work on North America
upload_2018-5-3_1-11-4.png

Not all rivers drawn are finished, especially in the Mississippi, Upper Missouri and Snake River basins.

I have altered the process in such a way that it would be possible for people to help if interested.

Gian

Banned
Today's work on North America
View attachment 385198
Not all rivers drawn are finished, especially in the Mississippi, Upper Missouri and Snake River basins.

I have altered the process in such a way that it would be possible for people to help if interested.

Also for the rivers in eastern North America too, please.

Is there a way to remove all the small one pixel lakes/river reservoirs?
Also what software do you use to create the basemap?

Last edited: