• Added regions: Continental United States and Bermuda
winkel tripel bam.png

version i.d. 0.7.1

qazse

Gone Fishin'
version i.d. 0.7.1
Changelog:
  • Added regions: Northern South America
  • The claims of Morocco and the SADR to the entirety of Western Sahara are now shown.
winkel tripel bam.png

One thing: You shouldn't use both the red "disputed" border as well as the outline for claims; I'd recommend using only the outline.

version i.d. 0.7.2

qazse

Gone Fishin'
version i.d. 0.7.2
Changelog:
  • Added regions: Brazil
  • As suggested by erictom333, the red "disputed" border is now only used for unrecognised independent states and disputes too small to be shown without looking like occupations.
winkel tripel bam.png

FINALLY! - Version 1.0

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Huff... hah... It's finally here. Just over a week behind schedule, but here it is. It's here and available for you all to use. Version 1.0 of the Winkel-Tripel BAM!
Changelog:
  • Added regions: Rio de la Plata
winkel tripel bam.png

Huff... hah... It's finally here. Just over a week behind schedule, but here it is. It's here and available for you all to use. Version 1.0 of the Winkel-Tripel BAM!
Changelog:
  • Added regions: Rio de la Plata
This is awesome! I hope this inspires others to use this projection for historical maps. Thank you so much effort for the work you put into this.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've decided to put the subdivision question up to a poll. Cast your vote now!
Can I vote for historical patches prior to subdivisions? BTW how do you do this? I wanted to make something like this with an Antarctica and arctic view