Votes: 5 20.0%
  • US, Canada and Australia only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
version 1.17
version 1.17
Changelog:
  • Subdivisions are now shown for the rest of Central Asia.
winkel tripel bam.png

Last edited:
Here it is, some things are missing, but otherwise, it's pretty accurate.
Resource: 2K-BAM 12/31/1945 map

Attachments

• 1946.png
    1946.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 145
version 1.18
version 1.18
Changelog:
  • Subdivisions are now shown for Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea.
    • This is probably the best I can manage for subdivisions in terms of Asia and Oceania. After this I'll be moving on to Europe, and then a rivers patch.
  • In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republika Srpska and the Brcko Distirct are now shown.
winkel tripel bam.png

Last edited:
version 2.0
And there... I've just finished slogging through the rest of the European countries I believe my skill permits me to do. With that, I hereby present the Winkel-Triple BAM, verison 2.0!
version 2.0
Changelog:
  • Subdivisions are now shown for Fennoscandia, the former Czechoslovakia, Greece and Turkey.
winkel tripel bam.png

After this I will make some corrections to the 1946 map posted earlier, and then a rivers patch is coming. After that, some other years will be done.

No subdivisions map - 8/7/22 update
Whilst work is proceeding on the 1936 map, I figured I'd also update the no-subdivisions map with several quality updates.
  • The minor tweaks added on the subdivisions map - such as the ROC's claims, have been added.
  • The US and UK colours have been changed to the standard UCS colours.
EDIT: I have attempted to fix the Dutch coast to the best of my ability.
winkel tripel bam.png

Last edited:
9/7/22 update
I have just realised I forgot to change the territorial water colour for the Americans in American Samoa. This has been fixed. I have also decided to restart the 1936 map because I didn't like the way it was looking.
winkel tripel bam.png

subdivisions.png

2/8/22 update New
Belarus has been fixed - Mogilev Oblast is now correctly shown as one entity.
wt-bam.png

Also, apologies - I've been battling the procrastination bug. Work on the 1936 map will resume shortly.