zrcnCw8.png

Added Tasmania as where I live

Isaac Beach

Banned
AH.com folks.png

Added my lil' Tasmania because no one else did.

EDIT: HA! Fucking ninja'd, lemme change it to 'multiple AH.commers' real quick.

Honestly, you might as well colour the entire V4 states and Ukraine with the "multiple members" colour. We've had several different active members from here for many, many years. (Though the Czech ones seem less active on the board than others, for some reason.) IIRC, Romania, Serbia and Croatia also fall into this category, with multiple members posting regularly or fairly regularly. Bulgaria and Slovenia have had multiple members here, but I think only one of them is regularly active for each country. I don't know of any self-confessed Montenegrins or Moldovans on the board, so far. We've had several Bosnians on the board, but a few live abroad. Iceland also isn't AH.commer-less. We have two different members from there, but they post infrequently.

You can also take a look at this, as a bit of help - I've been regularly updating the map, for the last several years:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=offtopic:worldwide_distribution_of_ah.commers

My poor eyes can't tell, but is there any members in Hawaii or is that just marked as "have been to"?

Ah.com hasn't done badly in terms of world travels.

And I think we used to have a member from Sudan (I think his name was Floid) but I haven't seen him here for years. I also think @Chirios is from Botswana, but I could be wrong.

We could actually also change South Africa to a place where multiple AH.commers live. Apart from me, there's Czar Kaizer, blumoogle, assassin, and DuncanSA.