There's the addition to Karelia I mentioned a while ago.

BTW, what counts as "multiple"? More than one? Five? Ten? I mean, I could name a number of Finnish members besides myself...

Without going into names, I'd say there are about ten active/semi-active Finnish members on AH.com and probably a lot more habitual lurkers.

More than one.

Without going into names, I'd say there are about ten active/semi-active Finnish members on AH.com and probably a lot more habitual lurkers.

Well then.

my addition - revised.png

BTW, am I the only one who's slightly amused by fact that Moldova still has no ah.com coverage of any kind?

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Someone mentioned how they wish that we could have greater diversity on the British map because of how concentrated it is, and I'm thinking, why not use Constituency maps?

Don Quijote

Banned
Someone mentioned how they wish that we could have greater diversity on the British map because of how concentrated it is, and I'm thinking, why not use Constituency maps?
We could do that, with a separate thread for UK users, but it would depend on enough of them visiting Maps and Graphics.

Can someone add Bhutan, Indonesia and Myanmar to "visited" and change Hong Kong and British Columbia to "multiple living"? I can't do it now since I'm on mobile and can't be arsed to wait in case I forget.